Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,611 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) (65563 Views)

Rice Trailer Crashes Into Market In Akungba, Ondo, Over 10 Feared Dead (GRAPHIC) / Fire Outbreak In Onitsha As Truck Crashes Toronto Hospital Fence (Photos, Video) / Truck Crashes Into A Shop At Ojodu, Lagos After Brake Failure This Evening (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by shiwex: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2020
airminem:
Take better photographs to show more details next time. RIP sad

You're sick...what else do you want to see. In a sane country, they won't even show such graphic image. Image like that is not what loved ones want to be seeing.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2020
I won't talk before I say something out of anger.

May their precious souls rest in peace and may God comfort their parents and give them solace.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Becky5050: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Very bad news... God save your people.

RIP to the deads
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Olas8: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2020
TheManOfPeace:
Gone too soon, may their souls rest in peace.

My dear christian brothers, Believe in destiny, nothing shall happen except by the will of God, and God knows why they were taken so soon, please let's not blame anything, and have faith in God.

Peace.

have faith for what again why can't He prevent the accident or perform a small miracle to save those young destiny(kids) now you de yarn me say He will that meaning He planned it religion na scam to many point cos most of the victim family prayed to the same Allmighty before they left in the morning

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by RPG2020(m): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2020
Rip to the death kids gone too soon

That school bus was made in 1890 Nigeria which way?
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by omenka(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2020
We have all manner of greedy criminals operating what they call private schools these days, most of whom provide mobile coffins they call school buses and charge parents heavily for their usage. They pack the kids into these coffins like sardines.

VIO, FRSCand the Police see these buses and do NOTHING about them. Parents look the other way as far as their wards come home safely everyday. This is the consequence of that irresponsibility on the part of the parents and authorities.

May the souls of the innocent kids rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 11:01am On Oct 29, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://igberetvnews.com/1369753/many-dead-truck-crashes-school-bus-enugu-graphic-photos/

The worst place on Earth to be in a road accident is in Nigeria. People will be there videoing and snapping pictures till the victims gradually breaths their last breath.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by alabo1: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
Prayers for their Families !!
Very Painful sight!
Lord Have Mercy!!
So Many Disasters on Earth!!
The kids, the young, the Old are not Exempted!!

Let's take time to Ensure we teach and lead our kids to Jesus...
The days are Just sooooooo Evil....

COME LORD JESUS!!

You are obviously deranged. I thought your illness was in the initial stages but this your post confirms you are a raving lunatic. For a tragedy like this involving kids some little more than babies you are ranting about teaching kids to Jesus Are you for rea?l. I for one will not serve your anthropomorphic concept of a God that will sentence minors to your mythical Hell. Get help before it is too late.

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by eedimo(m): 11:02am On Oct 29, 2020
My God!!! Lord you should have saved them Naaa...
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by DoyenExchange: 11:02am On Oct 29, 2020
cry I cried. May their souls rest in perfect peace, Amen.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by MajohBankz: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2020
CNN reporter : are you not scared for your life?

Falz: of course not, in Nigeria you are always one accident away from death.

God help us and may their souls rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Femeto: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2020
This is horrible. Nothing is regulated in this country. That driver must be held for man slaughter.

3 Likes

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2020
shiwex:

You're sick...what else do you want to see. In a sane country, they won't even show such graphic image. Image like that is not what loved ones want to be seeing.
Hmm. Okay. Now what does images have to do with the lekki gate masacre?
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by adioolayi(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2020
This is very unfortunate sad situation. May God comfort their parents and guardians
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2020
the information reaching me now, some are family of three who died in the accident!

1 Like

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by ronyman(m): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Such a gory sight to behold. This is too bad, may God accept them and Grant the parents the fortitude to bear such great losses. This is not good.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by wintersnow(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2020
Tinax:
cry cry cry

It's indeed heartbreaking to behold
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Splasshhh(f): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2020
This year has become too too long.
When will it end?

May your souls rest in peace.
Amen
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Point made. . Meanwhile
omenka:
We have all manner of greedy criminals operating what they call private schools these days, most of whom provide mobile coffins they call school buses and charge parents heavily for their usage. They pack the kids into these coffins like sardines.

VIO, FRSCand the Police see these buses and do NOTHING about them. Parents look the other way as far as their wards come home safely everyday. This is the consequence of that irresponsibility on the part of the parents and authorities.

May the souls of the innocent kids rest in peace.
. You could lead advocacy on these idea
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by uuzba(m): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2020
Femeto:
This is horrible. Nothing is regulated in this country. That driver must be held for man slaughter.
Take up books about things.
Study how they operate, learn how they work
And use the knowledge to regulate the things you own and use.
Don't wait for government to come and regulate anything for you..
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Hamman1(m): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2020
oh my God...so pathetic, may their soul rest in peace.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by stmartins4: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2020
The is sad. I can't imagine what the parents will be going through. May God grant them eternal rest...
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Kwara1stson: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2020
Thiwalade:
: o

Tragic! What a way to go. My deepest condolences to all the parents, guardians and relatives. Please repair our roads!

Why do they always raise the cloth of the dead up?
u no hear say na brake fail abi? u people love to put the blame on government without taking responsibility on your part
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Anaerobi(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2020
too painful.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by ceeceeco: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2020
This Life! I just don't know what to say anymore about this life. Iam just living life the way it is & dealing with the challenges that comes with it & still hoping to die. Life is a mysterious journey.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2020
davillian:
RIP
To these innocent children......
The government should please do something about these truck drivers na
I totally agree with you. All these accidents are avoidable.
We can’t keep on calling God to help us with what we can do. FRSC must come up with very serious road safety policy. This is a disaster and it is not a matter of God forbid, we risk more of this occurrences
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by harmony75: 11:17am On Oct 29, 2020
oh God so horrible � � God!!!!!!
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by Kingsleyifebuch(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2020
I can't just stop crying embarassedthis is very pathetic.
Eternal rest to the deceased. ���
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by mkpurumma090(f): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Please Lord accept their souls..���

2 Likes

Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by ephraim18(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2020
So heart breaking... This is so sad... Rip to them and may God console their parents... Amen
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by sammieking2017(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2020
My heart bleeds profusely, God comfort the bereaved family.
Re: Truck Crashes Into A School Bus In Enugu, Many Pupils Dead (Graphic Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2020
This is so sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Passport: Nigerian Immigration Reacted To Widespread About The New Passport / Lomé - Capital City Of Togo pictures / Kuri Wakko Dunes In Yobe State: This Is Not Dubai But Nigeria (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.