Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare (1997 Views)

African First Ladies Summit: Dame Patience Rigs Out Aisha Buhari / Osun Election: We Are Hunted For Rejecting N14m Bribe – DSS - / Edo Election: We Are Disappointed – PDP (2) (3) (4)

If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Bintus2much(m): 10:32am On Mar 11, 2011
Bakare warns Jonathan against rigging

The Vice-Presidential candidate of the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC), Tunde Bakare, has warned President Goodluck Jonathan against rigging the election.

Bakare urged the Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Attahiru Jega, to ensure free, fair and credible elections .

Bakare spoke with The Nation after a closed-door meeting with leaders of the CPC in the Southwest at the Grand Serene Hotels, Ibadan, on Wednesday .

Among those present at the meeting, which lasted for six hours, is Kola Abiola, son of the late business mogul and winner of the 1993 presidential election, Chief Moshood Abiola.

Kola Abiola, in reply to the question about his mission at the CPC closed door meeting, said: " Please, you know me well that I am not a politician . But on why I am here…may I also ask you why you are here?"

Bakare said: "It will not be in the interest of President Jonathan to dig his own political grave by allowing the 2011 poll to be rigged.

"There is a wind blowing across the world. It is a wind of the people against the power of incumbency. If anyone tries to rig this election, we will have Egypt , Yemen , Tunisia rolled together into one in our hands. And God forbid that that happens in our time.

"Nigerians are no longer nostalgic about the electoral process; they want to choose their own candidate and they are prepared to defend their votes this time."

http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/news-update/30442.html
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Udevex: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2011
I am sure the Holy Spirit told him that as well as his false prophesy on Buhari. The man has now swallowed the prophesy to cuddle with the person he condemned with the "spirit":

Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither Obasanjo, Atiku, IBB and this tall one Muhammadu Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of the new.”

Revealing a chilling prophetic vision, Bakare said: "Neither Buhari nor IBB nor Obasanjo nor Atiku will be part of the new Nigeria. They are part of the old that has decayed and is still decaying. The new is coming forth. It is the counsel of the Lord that shall stand in this nation. Until the sons of turmoil destroy themselves, this nation will not know peace."

http://againstbabangida.com/Newsroom-at-AgainstBabangida.com/ibb-will-fail-pastor-bakare.html
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by freakydes: 11:00am On Mar 11, 2011
bakare is a clown! i pray God fies him by thunder,
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Bintus2much(m): 11:10am On Mar 11, 2011
freakydes:

bakare is a clown! i pray God fies him by thunder,

Watch what you say about God's elect. if you dont agree with what he said you dont have to abuse him. Lets approach issues like civilize people
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Udevex: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2011
Bintus2much:

Watch what you say about God's elect. if you dont agree with what he said you dont have to abuse him. Lets approach issues like civilize people

Who made him God's elect?
Dude, that for decieving poor people.
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Bintus2much(m): 11:26am On Mar 11, 2011
U de vex?:

Who made him God's elect?
Dude, that for decieving poor people.

You seem really pissed about the person of Pst Bakare but it gives you no right to question his Pastorial calling. Can you give proof that he deceived POOR PEOPLE? and why will he choose to deceive poor people instead of the rich? He does not feed you and he dosent survive with a penny from you so why the unnecessary critiques? Free the man of God abeg, cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by omanzo02: 11:28am On Mar 11, 2011
Bintus2much:

Damn! u sound like one of those  religiously brainwashed Nigerian, Bakare is not a prophet, he a conman to me, he has no communication with God whatsoever, he used religion to get close to the people in power and he used those of u who sees him as a prophet.

Bakare is not holy than me, he should tell that to the birds.
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Bintus2much(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2011
omanzo02:

Damn! u sound like one of those  religiously brainwashed Nigerian, Bakare is not a prophet, he a conman to me, he has no communication with God whatsoever, he used religion to get close to the people in power and he used those of u who sees him as a prophet.

its a free world and you are entitled to your opinion but dont judge me negatively because i dont agree with your stance. It is normal that a person cannot be liked by everyone. Even Jesus faced the same problem. Its normal okay. its makes no difference how much you hate or judge him.
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Aks(m): 11:38am On Mar 11, 2011
omanzo02:

The comment u made just confirm to me that u are empty headed & not intelligent at all. Kindly note that BAKARE'S comment are in ENGLISH, I'll implore you to go over it again; by the time u finish, i know u'll laught off your earlier posted comment smiley
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Udevex: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2011
Bintus2much:

You seem really pissed about the person of Pst Bakare but it gives you no right to question his Pastorial calling. Can you give proof that he deceived POOR PEOPLE? and why will he choose to deceive poor people instead of the rich? He does not feed you and he dosent survive with a penny from you so why the unnecessary critiques? Free the man of God abeg, cheesy cheesy cheesy

He has already given proof about the quality of his "pastoral calling" with his false prophesies about Buhari.
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by otokx(m): 11:42am On Mar 11, 2011
Is Bakare talking by that same former spirit?
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by ekubear1: 11:48am On Mar 11, 2011
Heh. Buhari made a good choice in picking Bakare as VP. Dude is. . . zesty!
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Bintus2much(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2011
U de vex?:

He has already given proof about the quality of his "pastoral calling" with his false prophesies about Buhari.

Ok lets allow God to be the judge because you are giving yourself so much headache by worrying about *His False Prophesies*. Dont worry God will Judge him, grin grin
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Udevex: 11:51am On Mar 11, 2011
^
You can't speak for me. superstitious people might fall for your trick, but I have already judged him.
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 11, 2011
i agree with Bakare. A large portion of Nigeria won't take PDP's rigging lying down this time.
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by omanzo02: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2011
Aks:

The comment u made just confirm to me that u are empty headed & not intelligent at all. Kindly note that BAKARE'S comment are in ENGLISH, I'll implore you to go over it again; by the time u finish, i know u'll laught off your earlier posted comment smiley
Can u read at all? I was reacting to Bakare being called "Gods' elect", look man, believe what u believe, but one thing is for sure, Bakare is one of those false prophet I read about in the bible, he can deceive u but not me.

Soon he will look down on the congregation he used to rise to his sychophancy. sidon look na dog name.
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by dominique(f): 12:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
Actually, one doesn't have to be a prophet to predict the doom that would befall on us if gej/pdp is rigged into power starting with post-electoral violence. I predict more casualties than they had in Egypt, i predict gej and his cohorts will be busy exhausting our foreign reserves while thousands of innocent lives will be lost on a daily basis.

Vote jonathan and don't get a failed state, you get a doomed state.
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Aks(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2011
@ OMANZO02---- U re entitled to your opinion, but always focus and respond to the subject matter. 1 thing is for sure, when u attack his personality as a man of GOD, U can't be better off (it's d reality)
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by egift(m): 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These Jonathan's supporters are hell. They will waste no time in telling us that the "crook" Jonathan is "God's Sent". But when they see a true man of God, they will vomit venom on him - just because he refused to pledge alliance with the camp of thieves.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2011
These Jonathan's supporters are hell. They will waste no time in telling us that the "crook" Jonathan is "God's Sent". But when they see a true man of God, they will vomit venom on him - just because he refused to pledge alliance with the camp of thieves.

Yes and aligned himself with people that would wanna burn down the same Jesus he preaches about--- The Bible he reads says' "Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers".

He aligns himself with a man he prophesied won't lead the country---- so he shouldn't be surprised if they loose--- after all he saw it in his dreams and prophesied about it .
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Abagworo(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2011
Stromae:

i agree with Bakare. A large portion of Nigeria won't take PDP's rigging lying down this time.

I made this same comment on another thread.The only part of Nigeria that rigging will be accepted is South-East and South-South.
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by egift(m): 1:18pm On Mar 11, 2011
Meet the campaign shocked

Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by rasputinn(m): 2:33pm On Mar 11, 2011
There goes the irresponsible false prophet again
President Jonathan has done more than any nof these clowns masquerading as aspirants to ensure free and fair elections.He alone it is that has actually come out to say;
1)Nobody should rig for him
2)His supporters should not kill anybody under the guise of projecting his candidacy
3)That if he loses the election,he will not go to the tribunal

But alas,that is not enough for the tyrants,hypocritical false prophets as well as the drug lords either running for the office of president,vice president or bankrolling the campaigns of others.Instead of them to echo and pursue the same sentiments,they're busy going about inciting violence and trying to draw the campaign team of Mr president and indeed GEJ himself into the reciprocating their rofo rofo antics
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Dede1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 11, 2011
Bakare is loudmouthed con artist.
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2011
Guys but we know ourselves now! grin Even If GEJ rigs the election in plain sight and unpretentiously, we won't do anything about it because we did not do anything about it then or now so afterwards is just a formality, we will simply hold our hands on our heads and scream chineke ooh, chei!! hai! and go home to our everyday activities and complain for another 4 yrs while seekign solace in Bakare's church grin
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Bintus2much(m): 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
rasputinn:

There goes the irresponsible false prophet again
President Jonathan has done more than any nof these clowns masquerading as aspirants to ensure free and fair elections.He alone it is that has actually come out to say
1)Nobody should rig for him
2)His supporters should not kill anybody under the guise of projecting his candidacy
3)That if he loses the election,he will not go to the tribunal

But alas,that is not enough for the tyrants,hypocritical false prophets as well as the drug lords either running for the office of president,vice president or bankrolling the campaigns of others.Instead of them to echo and pursue the same sentiments,they're busy going about inciting violence and trying to draw the campaign team of Mr president and indeed GEJ himself into the reciprocating their rofo rofo antics

You are just one person that sit infront of your computer and type whatever you feel about Jonathan's administration. I thought you should be able to evaluate things like a mature person that you are. If Jonathan were to be taken seriously by his words, what happened in Delta State governorship election that was massively rigged? Does that suggest to you his words can be taken seriously? Always try and evaluate daily events and see for yourself if Jonathan is a man of his words
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by seanet02: 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
There they go again. Agents of poverty developmet party. The man is speaking the truth. Except the south east that has always been contented with manipulation. We won't take it easy here with GEJ in the south west. Mark my words.
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Aks(m): 3:25pm On Mar 11, 2011
@ Bintus2much---- God bless u for the response u gave Rasputinn
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 11, 2011
THE NIGER DELTA who produce the oil that feeds you idiots will make the nation UNGOVERNABLE if any attempts are made to intimidate Mr President, or railroad him out of office, through negative innuendo and character assassination.

You fools should go and plant your COCOA, GROUNDNUTS AND YAM, and go sell. But don't come in here trying to initimidate the mouth that bloody feeds you!

Idiots. When the NORTH were colonizing you where was your mouth

It is NOW you have guts to talk garbage.

Buhari MY ASSSS. He's had HIS turn! What did he do? NOTHING.

53 suitcases stuffed with dollars were carted out of MMA in full view of everyone under his rule.

Ribadu? He's got corrupt elements in his party, led by Tinubu, a man that virtually owns all the prime land and property in Lagos State. What should we expect when he DOES get to power? If PDP are corrupt, THEY'LL be more corrupt, as their pockets are even  less full.

GEJ ALL THE WAY 2011 - 2015!!!

Anyone causing violence at the elections will be arrested by the police and summarily dealt with.
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2011
ROSSIKE:

THE NIGER DELTA who produce the oil that feeds you idiots will make the nation UNGOVERNABLE if any attempts are made to intimidate Mr President, or railroad him out of office.

You fools should go and plant your COCOA, GROUNDNUTS AND YAM, and go sell. But don't come in here trying to initimidate the mouth that bloody feeds you!

Idiots. When the NORTH were colonizing you where was your mouth

It is NOW you have guts to talk garbage.

GEJ ALL THE WAY 2011 - 2015

When did the north colonize you? abi ori e fo ni?

Since when did acculturation equate to colonizing? Illiterate buffoon ti po s'ori NL yii ju. And if anybody is colonizing anyone, it would be Yorubas/North colonizing the other parts of Nigeria, since you lack the differentiation between acculturation and colonization.

God forbid that illiterate/impotent/spineless man rule Nigeria, he has a better job sucking OBJ's balls.
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2011
Re: If Jonathan Rigs The Election We Will Experience What Happened In Egypt-- Bakare by tolu001: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2011
Guys but we know ourselves now!  Grin Even If GEJ rigs the election in plain sight and unpretentiously, we won't do anything about it because we did not do  anything about it then or now so afterwards is just a formality, we will simply hold our hands on our heads and scream chineke ooh, chei!! hai! and go home to our everyday activities and complain for another 4 yrs while seekign solace in Bakare's church

Funny but true, but i'm afraid it might be different this time around especially with the table turning against the North and going by their aggressive nature, i bet they wont take it lightly and the thing will spread across to the SW which might degenerate beyond what GEJ and his cronies can curtail.

Ajimobi Inaugurates Probe Panel On Alao-akala’s Contracts / Beaf, come defend your President? / Nigerian High Speed Rail The Journey So Far

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64