Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily (137840 Views)

“I Have High Libido, I Can Have Sex Every Day” – Daniel Etim-effiong Reveals / 5 Times Nicki Minaj Dressed Almost Decently And It Shocked Us Photos / Ex Miss Nollywood Niger Delta Queen Ugonma Jennifer Did Her Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Adakintroy: 5:00am On Oct 31, 2020
Na wetin una know be that.

Thank God for covid and all this bushiit that is taking place.

Less celebrity news. Look what blah blah wore has been reduced in front page.

God get the way him take de purge men from foolish immorality.
Na because we shop Belle full make us de misbehave with immoralities.
Thank God for this season. We go suffer tire till our sense return. We never start protest sef.

1 Like

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:07am On Oct 31, 2020
unofficialmadman:

Even if she din talk we already know. Highest paid actor earns around 250 per script so how will she she raise the money to fund those car.

She also said she's cool with any decision including sugar daddy. This one is even honest
Very honest
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Hassanmaye(m): 5:16am On Oct 31, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
i will Bleep you like mohamed bleeps virgins to cumma

I can beg you in the name of Jesus that you believe try saying this anywhere with your face open even if it's in Anambra or anywhere in the south, abeg in the name of your 'lord' Jesus.
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by captianfreeman(m): 5:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Olosho Advertising.

1 Like

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by IMAMofWAR: 5:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Hassanmaye:

I can beg you in the name of Jesus that you believe try saying this anywhere with your face open even if it's in Anambra or anywhere in the south, abeg in the name of your 'lord' Jesus.
aburo i will say this anywhere and nothing go happen. and for your info i believe in myself only. you religious bastards should be annihilated

1 Like

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by contigiency(m): 5:33am On Oct 31, 2020
unofficialmadman:

Bro, there's a popular saying the way you dress is the way you are addressed. Social media is like a public setting, what you display is what people gets to see. Here, first attempt and what we read about her is that she can go on and have sex more than 5 times. Now, let me ask you, can a sensible and responsible person come out to say such.
Even though Nigeria is bad, there are things one needs to do to still carve positive value for themselves. If she had never portray herself as cheap actress and prostitute no one will ever address her as such

For this wonderful point you made, you have earned my respect and have also become my friend from today.
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 31, 2020
Cynthiacute25:
How bold fellow women can be expressing their sacred act publicly.
I don't condemn but this is really uncalled for, somethings are better kept secret

How do they advertise their runs if kept secret?
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by merit1988(f): 5:57am On Oct 31, 2020
Same here.. no big deal
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by selemo: 6:00am On Oct 31, 2020
An average woman can have sex more than 10 times daily. She must be weak.
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by juniorstar(m): 6:21am On Oct 31, 2020
from her words she is down for business, if you know what I mean!
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by godofuck231: 6:32am On Oct 31, 2020
why is she not married, she's soon to become an ancestor o
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Munzy14(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2020
correct...cheesy
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Lnnelo: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2020
What a great achievement...Clap for yourself
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Nyanabo(m): 6:43am On Oct 31, 2020
EmekaBlue:
u have being initiated. grin
Allah akbar
Na that akbar go kee you dia grin grin
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by johnisaola(m): 6:59am On Oct 31, 2020
holyman101:
Later someone will marry this one. When yoi can't satisfy her 5 times its obvious she will leave you
No she won't leave but somebody will be assisting you for the job
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by hartlyn(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2020
Are you serious? menhh you are just amazing!
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2020
Can she ride the man 5 times?then she go no say leather passed nylon
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by okoloemmalex(m): 7:11am On Oct 31, 2020
We already know them

We nor need their fruit to identify them again.

when we see them, we go always know them
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by biglizzy: 7:15am On Oct 31, 2020
Please Share and Subscribe For More Videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBwxK19LKSk
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by AdemolaA2: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2020
bobman22:
Only a jobless man will be at home knacking 5 times.
It's just odd that most girls feel it's only sex they can offer in a relationship.
Call around 100 girls and ask them, what will I benefit from this our relationship?
Trust me, over 90 percent of them will be dumb.
If one talk now, all them feminist will start ranting.

#endsars #endsexaddictgirlfriends #endunproductivewomen

True talk
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by forsmesonly: 7:31am On Oct 31, 2020
HOW TO MAKE HER DESIRE FOR MORE SEX { 100+ men have used this to satisfy their woman} ......

Have you ever made love to her that she whispered in your ear passionately” NOBODY HAS EVER MADE ME FEEL THIS”, if NO, then this information is for you?

Lovemaking is an experience every lady would like to explore with the right man. But not being able to effectively do this as a man is one major reason for Infidelity and breakups in relationships.

Current research carries out by some researchers proved that 95% of men don’t satisfy their lady. Although it’s not as if they can’t maybe, maybe not, or are not willing to, they just don’t know how to do it.
I was in the same situation at some point in my life that it almost affect my relationship, BUT, I was able to overcome it with this information you are about to have access to.

Having a great sex life is what keeps 90% of relationships healthy.

If you have never made love to a lady that made DESIRE for more, hold you, and not wanting you to stop, then something is wrong, and mind you, she is only sticking with you in the relationship out of pity.

You don’t need any medication, herbs, or superpower boaster to be able to SEXUALLY satisfy a lady.

To have access to this AMAZING report

Send an email to cares2fid@outlook.com

Trust me you will thank me for sharing this information with you...
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by StrafordSTONES(m): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2020
The way sex talks hits front page makes me wonder... Really sex is not the best thing in life and it's not worth the fuzz

1 Like

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by udomma1005(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2020
She gat nothing to offer aside sex;Good undecided

Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by mrkings84(m): 8:01am On Oct 31, 2020
Olosho actress
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by mrkings84(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2020
StrafordSTONES:
The way sex talks hits front page makes me wonder... Really sex is not the best thing in life and it's not worth the fuzz

What then is the best thing in this life?
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Shadysen: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2020
no problem at least u admitted it .
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by ofuonyebi: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Rubbish..all these Olosho Ladies with artificials bodies are never what you think they are or say...Tufiakwa!
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by ViktorCash: 8:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Old sh*t
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Danniedpastor(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2020
unofficialmadman:

Even if she din talk we already know. Highest paid actor earns around 250 per script so how will she she raise the money to fund those car.

She also said she's cool with any decision including sugar daddy. This one is even honest

Bros 250k highest paid?
That's a fat lie o
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Ikea81: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2020
She is sending a message to her 5 sugar daddies to stop the fight , cos she is capable
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by goldenejim79: 8:44am On Oct 31, 2020
It is finished! What else can she offer except having sex 5times a day
Re: Ugonma Kalu: I Can Have Sex 5 Times Daily by Ogcharles: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Toto Don suffer grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Did Davido Call Mercy Johnson And Her Husband 'wicked, Evil People'? / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) / Wilson Joshua Graduates As An Optometrist From IMSU (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.