Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,120 members, 7,842,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South (6039 Views)

2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? / "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad / Biggest Lie Ever Told - The North Feeds Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by reactman: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Edeyoung:
The north are the suffer head of this country, despite their wicked atrocities to the south we are still standing

Endsars protest no northern state joined in, on solidarity if they had joined in for a stance against bad government, insecurities, the protest would gone a long way

All they were waiting for was civil war clashes which dey would still loose
Have been reading your comments and I can boldly say you are a product of hate and never to do well individual with low self esteem, the north will suffer how, because the north don't have natural resources or what is this golom talking about. The oil that is making you proud will soon be absolute, recall Ev is the Future and Nigeria oil don't sell like before. My prayer is that we both live to witness when Nigeria will break up and let's see which region will be like Sudan or Niger....

1 Like

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Edeyoung: 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

Have been reading your comments and I can boldly say you are a product of hate and never to do well individual with low self esteem, the north will suffer how, because the north don't have natural resources or what is this golom talking about. The oil that is making you proud will soon be absolute, recall Ev is the Future and Nigeria oil don't sell like before. My prayer is that we both live to witness when Nigeria will break up and let's see which region will be like Sudan or Niger....

Before the discovery of oil,south still progressed economically than the north, we will move and quickly adapt
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hellraiser77:
We have the money they bring the food

Take away the southern market and the poverty in the north will quadriple
So south is the only market on earth.
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Tunde835(m): 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Kyase:

This one go just seat dey yearn rubbish.

Lagos cannot match Kano in commercial activities.

Center for commerce
Did u smoke weed b4 writing dis comparing lagos nd kano. Lagos is a hundred years ahead of kano with all the investments u are comparing it with kano. Lagos is richer than many african countries including ghana and kenya, Kano is not richer than togo wit ur almajiri problem u are comparing it with lagos. Dis d funniest thing hav read today

2 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by reactman: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
Edeyoung:

Before the discovery of oil,south still progressed economically than the north, we will move and quickly adapt
Coming from someone who does not have a slight view of how economics work, Talking of southern unity, is a Yoruba man willing to live with an igboman or a South south man in the same country,oh we see the unity of southern Nigeria after the protest. You better wake up and smell the coffee
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Edeyoung: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
reactman:

Coming from someone who does not have a slight view of how economics work, Talking of southern unity, is a Yoruba man willing to live with an igboman or a South south man in the same country,oh we see the unity of southern Nigeria after the protest. You better wake up and smell the coffee

Leave the unity because even north central hate it when we South here tag dem as north

Let’s start talking of northern unity,northern unity is only standing because they are joining hands to fight south,by the time there is no more south to fight ,then we begging to see Hausa and Fulani fighting themselves
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Rahkman: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
[s][quot
e author=QuotaSystem post=95467966]

Poverty headquarters is the HQ of skull mining, awawa & one million hungry boys.

If not for free data, you hungry abobaku will be busy hunting down your next victim for organ harvesting instead of being an online nuisance.

Poverty Induced Ritual Killing Headquarters of the World.[/quote][/s] Ogun kill you there .... bokoharam
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by QuotaSystem: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Rahkman:
[s][quot
e author=QuotaSystem post=95467966]

Poverty headquarters is the HQ of skull mining, awawa & one million hungry boys.

If not for free data, you hungry abobaku will be busy hunting down your next victim for organ harvesting instead of being an online nuisance.

Poverty Induced Ritual Killing Headquarters of the World.[/s] Ogun kill you there .... bokoharam

Hunting skulls & stealing used pants is not a job.

Abobaku.

1 Like

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by amazingspiderma: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
This argument is like Ivory Coast telling us that it is responsible for the chocolate the Swiss enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by chikachike86(m): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
fineboynl:
why closing the border? the south can buy from neighboring countries. the poverty, hunger and starvation in the north so how come they can't feed themselves?
And they're perishable goods. We're being kind.
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by chikachike86(m): 6:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

I'm not counting Kaduna as north. I mean the core North where they sell will I say dried brown extremely salty fish as the only fish like something they sell.
And when I mean fish, I mean iced and fresh fish not mangala
Let the northerners group themselves. Naim sure pass
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by samdunzo: 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
chikachike86:

Let the northerners group themselves. Naim sure pass

You wan start trouble here abi grin
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Satan66(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
tsagir:
PROUDLY AREWA
Correct it.
PROUDLY BACKWARDS
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by modsfucker: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:

There are enough schools in the south to cater for him. You guys with those glorified Islamic schools as universities on the other hand...

Those schools are obviously not doing their jobs. It is evidently clear from your comment and that of the subject. Conversely, the school I attended has apparently done what is required of it.... Next please.
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hellraiser77:

Shot up that's how we become slave to the dollar...too much importation killed our currency and you're still boastful over rubbish money.

Keep your money let them keep the food then youll know who got the power.

Lets be reasonable and think like humans
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Pecuman: 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
From recent events about the #EndSARS saga and its aftermath food shortage and hike in price in the south, is now clear that the southerners largely depend on the north for 98% of its food supply.. That's really pathetic, yet they're lands for arable farming in the south better than the north.

Pathetic to say the least!

This is false. Best farming land in Nigeria by far are Middle-belt, specifically Benue Basin region.

South land isn't that good for farming, it is highly clay soil, leeches by erosion and forest type growth and often acidic.
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Pecuman: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Shot up that's how we become slave to the dollar...too much importation killed our currency and you're still boastful over rubbish money.

Keep your money let them keep the food then youll know who got the power.

Lets be reasonable and think like humans

Fine, let's do it. Break up Nigeria so that South can keep their money and North can keep their food.

Break up Nigeria.
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Edeyoung: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pecuman:

Fine, let's do it. Break up Nigeria so that South can keep their money and North can keep their food.

Break up Nigeria.

Yep
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Friend22(m): 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hellraiser77:

I know people like you who have maybe nver been to the north or probably don't know history think the south feeds the north with money
There are more northern millionaires who may have never been to the south than you can count.

Right from the time Lord Lugard thought of amalgamating us,the north has always been well catered for.
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Friend22(m): 10:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

Onions is equally as costly there, just two bulb difference at 500 naira.
And should I remind you the grocery gold there which is fish.
Fish is like diamond in the North. A full fish of 300 naira in the south can go as much as 1200 if you are able to even find it in the North.
I've been there

Wetin this one dey talk.
Have you been to the north?!

People just read about the north on news paper and online pages and think they can have an opinion.
The fish you boast about is also very common in the north.
What the north does not have in abundance ar basically cassava, pawpaw and some other fruits, but talk about staple food we southners feed on there are almost from the north.
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Friend22(m): 10:56pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

I'm not counting Kaduna as north. I mean the core North where they sell will I say dried brown extremely salty fish as the only fish like something they sell.
And when I mean fish, I mean iced and fresh fish not mangala

Kaduna is not even among the main power house when it comes to farming in the north.
You don't even know the north.
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2020
modsfucker:

Those schools are obviously not doing their jobs. It is evidently clear from your comment and that of the subject. Conversely, the school I attended has apparently done what is required of it.... Next please.
Yeah your school has done a good job...in making you a zombie.
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by BruncleZuma: 12:53am On Nov 04, 2020
But you have an Ibo moniker, one starts to wonder what cretins like you gain from these actions asides the usual bigotry and trolling on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hausas is 30 Million with no Governor, Fulanis is 8 Million with 13 Governors. / Peter Obi Withdraws From The Presidential Race Today / Promote Hausa Great Culture To Forge Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.