Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,439 members, 7,843,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South (6042 Views)

2023: Is The Coast Now Clear For Osinbajo-tinubu Battle? / "The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad / Biggest Lie Ever Told - The North Feeds Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Bkayyy: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
which north are u talking about?North America?..cos I kilo of fish is 600 naira cat fish ,chicken 1 kilo 1200 ,egg crate 900 ,ice fish big 400 ,patatos 1200 small bin baskets,yam 600 (big tubber ) tomatos 400 naira small basket ...
I'm not counting Kaduna as north. I mean the core North where they sell will I say dried brown extremely salty fish as the only fish like something they sell.
And when I mean fish, I mean iced and fresh fish not mangala

3 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ahiboilandgas: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2020
Kyase:

Forget Lagos, move the seasport from their and move those oil firms back to where they were supposed to be and you will see the wonder
how Will u remove sea ? U think the depth of the Lagos bay is for notting abi ... stop comparing Lagos and kano they are no where each other ....the poverty rare in Kano is 75 while Lagos is 20 percent...Lagos igr is 30bn permonths ,kano for is 2.5 bn ......Lagos is 4 Largest economy in Africa while kano mighy be number 50

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ahiboilandgas: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

I'm not counting Kaduna as north. I mean the core North where they sell will I say dried brown extremely salty fish as the only fish like something they sell.
how can kaduna not be north when it the hq of the North Nigeria government this where the premier of North Adam bello stayed and work ....u know notting about north but just properly by hate and tribalism...

3 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by 2special(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2020
The killing of farmers and the destruction of farmlands by the herders in the south.

1 Like

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ahiboilandgas: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

Lake chad is the main supplier of smoke fish in Nigeria......ice fish is imported...fish na fish

3 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by QuotaSystem: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Hellraiser77:
We have the money they bring the food

Take away the southern market and the poverty in the north will quadriple

You have which money?

Is that why your young & old were looting palliatives a few days ago?

Is that why one million hungry boys took over your cities during the lockdown?

So there are no markets in Niger, Chad, Chad, Cameroon etc?

Stop deceiving yourselves and go and work so you don't starve/start looting palliatives again.

4 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by MalcoImX: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

Onions is equally as costly there, just two bulb difference at 500 naira.
And should I remind you the grocery gold there which is fish.
Fish is like diamond in the North. A full fish of 300 naira in the south can go as much as 1200 if you are able to even find it in the North.
I've been there
Come on bro. Do you really know what you're talking about?

3 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Bkayyy: 10:11am On Oct 29, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
how can kaduna not be north when it the hq of the North Nigeria government this where the premier of North Adam bello stayed and work ....u know notting about north but just properly by hate and tribalism...
You can't judge the living conditions of millions of people with the rating of one city. Kaduna city is extremely different from the other northern places.
Which one is "hate and tribalism" for saying the truth.
You people should stop deceiving those that have not been to North that it is the food hq of the world while their is serious hunger and malnutrition there.
Food does not end in millet, groundnut beans, potatoes and cabbages. What happened to Palm oil, fruits and vegetables

7 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Bkayyy: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2020
MalcoImX:
Come on bro. Do you really know what you're talking about?
Onion shortage is a national issue not just south

1 Like

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by QuotaSystem: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Lake chad is the main supplier of smoke fish in Nigeria......ice fish is imported...fish na fish

He does not know the amount of fish from Baga alone is enough to supply the North.

They are crying of high northern food prices & trying to beat hungry chest at the same time.

Suicidal.

1 Like

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Bkayyy: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
Fish no be fish. There is clear nutritional difference between normal fish and those dried fish

3 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by MalcoImX: 10:16am On Oct 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

Onion shortage is a national issue not just south
Still it's cheaper in the North. That onion somebody showed that his wife bought for N500 in Port Harcourt can at worst not be more than N75 in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ggood: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

Onions is equally as costly there, just two bulb difference at 500 naira.
And should I remind you the grocery gold there which is fish.
Fish is like diamond in the North. A full fish of 300 naira in the south can go as much as 1200 if you are able to even find it in the North.
I've been there
very true you can never see fish in the North

1 Like

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by CodeTemplar: 10:23am On Oct 29, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
ND doesn't produce oil? Chevron ,mobil produce oil ....ND is oil bearing not oil producing.....without oyinbo companies the oil will be in the ground ....while the tomatoes,beans yam ,carrot ,onion etc are all produced by hard work without any oyinbo ...
Take quota system away and competent southerners will run the oil sector. Do northerners produce tractors they use or do the buy diesel at open market rate?

3 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ahiboilandgas: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2020
Bkayyy:

Fish no be fish. There is clear nutritional difference between normal fish and those dried fish
madam the biggest smoke fish market is baga bornu state ....

1 Like

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ggood: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
which north are u talking about?North America?..cos I kilo of fish is 600 naira cat fish ,chicken 1 kilo 1200 ,egg crate 900 ,ice fish big 400 ,patatos 1200 small bin baskets,yam 600 (big tubber ) tomatos 400 naira small basket ...
which cat fish North does not have cat fish

1 Like

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ahiboilandgas: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Take quota system away and competent southerners will run the oil sector. Do northerners produce tractors they use or do the buy diesel at open market rate?
which quota system dey for chevron and total ? ....u can found a company like pan ocean and recruit only your kinmen and drill oil....period...like oyinbo dey do

2 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by fineboynl(m): 10:27am On Oct 29, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
first of all which part in the north?

1 Like

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ahiboilandgas: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2020
ggood:
their plenty cat fish farm in the North.....it can be grow in drum ......very nice .....

1 Like

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ahiboilandgas: 10:28am On Oct 29, 2020
fineboynl:
first of all which part in the north?
north America
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by fineboynl(m): 10:29am On Oct 29, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
how Will u remove sea ? U think the depth of the Lagos bay is for notting abi ... stop comparing Lagos and kano they are no where each other ....the poverty rare in Kano is 75 while Lagos is 20 percent...Lagos igr is 30bn permonths ,kano for is 2.5 bn ......Lagos is 4 Largest economy in Africa while kano mighy be number 50
even Edo state IGR is bigger than. Kano. stop over hyping Kano. and stop promoting poverty and population as a yardstick of receiving large Grant from federal government.

5 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by CodeTemplar: 10:30am On Oct 29, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
which quota system dey for chevron and total ? ....u can found a company like pan ocean and recruit only your kinmen and drill oil....period...like oyinbo dey do
So NP quota system in the oil industry? You no smart.
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by NNEWIsuper: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2020
MalcoImX:
Still it's cheaper in the North. That onion somebody showed that his wife bought for N500 in Port Harcourt can at worst not be more than N75 in the North.
Hahahahahaha.. See liar..that thing will go for #300 though in samaru market for zaria.. Why do you people lie? Why?

Let's be sincere.. I have lived in the north since two years

2 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by capitalzero: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
From recent events about the #EndSARS saga and its aftermath food shortage and hike in price in the south, is now clear that the southerners largely depend on the middle belt for 98% of its food supply.. That's really pathetic, yet they're lands for arable farming in the south better than the north central.

Pathetic to say the least!
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ahiboilandgas: 10:35am On Oct 29, 2020
The cost of living in the North is far far less than in the south from accommodation to food price is horrible and exploitative in the southern cities .....example a dirty room and palour in Aguda is around 350k while 350k will give u a nice 2 bedroom in k.d ....it cost less to attend public university ,public hospitals compare leading southern state like Lagos and ph....everthing is stress ....from marina to Ajah cost around 400 naira in dirty danfo while same trip in clean keke only u cost 150 naira in k.d

2 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ahiboilandgas: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2020
fineboynl:
even Edo state IGR is bigger than. Kano. stop over hyping Kano. and stop promoting poverty and population as a yardstick of receiving large Grant from federal government.
why did I hype?kano is far more advance in commerce more than edo ....it far ahead

2 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ahiboilandgas: 10:37am On Oct 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
So NP quota system in the oil industry? You no smart.
which u are too dull.....NNPC is a regulatory and all it oil wells are run through j/v operation run by mnc.

2 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by MalcoImX: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Hahahahahaha.. See liar..that thing will go for #300 though in samaru market for zaria.. Why do you people lie? Why?

Let's be sincere.. I have lived in the north since two years
Why would I lie to you? I buy things whenever I can in bulk. At most, N1400 onion lasts for a whole month in my house.
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ahiboilandgas: 10:38am On Oct 29, 2020
ggood:
rubbish and unhealthy combo ......
Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by CodeTemplar: 10:40am On Oct 29, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
which u are too dull.....NNPC is a regulatory and all it oil wells are run through j/v operation run by mnc.
Let ND regulate their oil and gas and see they won't scale up what quota people tagged as illegal. Trash!

1 Like

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 29, 2020
ahiboilandgas:
ND doesn't produce oil? Chevron ,mobil produce oil ....ND is oil bearing not oil producing.....without oyinbo companies the oil will be in the ground ....while the tomatoes,beans yam ,carrot ,onion etc are all produced by hard work without any oyinbo ...
lol, see logic, you are bigger than this na.

Which is more important the "oyinbo" or the rich blessed land.

Oyinbo are even the ones thanking indegenes for giving them opportunity to explore

2 Likes

Re: Is Now Clear That The North Feeds The South by ahiboilandgas: 10:42am On Oct 29, 2020
Everthing is too difficult in southern leading cities .....from.rents to transports to food to school fees to traffice to health care .....just everthing is a challenge......see the type of dead buses people enter in Lagos....fit to carry only rams ....see the over crowindg in neighborhoods.see the stress to drill bore hole in lekki , u need several soil test just to building ....the the money paid as agency fees....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Someone Just Got Killed By UGM In My Front At Nnewi Now / What Is Wrong With President Jonathan? / Why Do Nigerian Lawyers Still Wear Wig?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.