Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State (7064 Views)

I Didn’t Know The Roads Are So Bad, I Pity You – Gov Abiodun To Ogun Residents / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 10:32am On Oct 29, 2020
Oriaku is not in the mood for long talk.
I thank Gov wike for taming Ipob madness in my maiden state.
I remember opening a thread in which I educated Igbos about Rivers state and south south but they didn't hear,
the truth is that Rivers state and south south want Restructuring and Resource control,
This heterogenous Biafra thing led by that noise maker in London is a NO NO for me.
he will lead Igbos to the slaughter house if we are not careful
Truth is that this Ipob of a thing is now a sorethroat to Igbos ,
its time to lay low .
don't raise an anti-southeast antics in the state.
enough of Ipob stupidity in the state.
Rivers stands for a Restructured Nigeria
South east will gain the most under a restructured Nigeriq but if Biafra agitation is something you can't drop,
then Limit it to the south east states!
Long live the Igbo nation!!!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2020
no insult pls

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by heendrix(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2020
They should be going sef....let them just leave 9ja already angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Ojiofor: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2020
No state or organization will like to be associated with IPOB they are constituting nuisance in every space they occupy.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by ejighikemeuwa: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2020
why did you decide to talk so foolishly in the public? hide your self ooooo

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Iykopee(m): 10:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Ipob is not a crusade organised by churches. U can only clamp down on their activities for a while not forever. the idea that gives them the courage to continue with such activities is man's instincts to be free from oppression grin

Enjoy your noise while it lasts

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Amarabae(f): 10:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:
Ipob is not a crusade organised by churches. U can only clamp down on their activities for a while not forever. the idea that gives them the courage to continue with such activities is man's instincts to be free from oppression grin

let's watch and see

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by tutudesz: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:

Than their man instincts to be free from oppression should hold in their states and not in another man state undecided did Ipob kill any policemen in Abia state

9 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2020
Even in the FCT - inside the city centre, and with all the proscription Nigeria govt made on them, they re still holding their meetings every Sunday.

U can proscribe them but u can't stop their activities. Even FG couldn't do it, who is Wike to

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Iykopee(m): 11:15am On Oct 29, 2020
tutudesz:

Than their man instincts to be free from oppression should hold in their states and not in another man state undecided did Ipob kill any policemen in Abia state

Incase u don't know, ipob members in Obigbo local govt area of Rivers state are indigenes of the state.

Were u thinking somebody came from Abia state to create confusion in Rivers state?

This is why if u don't live in Rivers state you wont understand what had been going on in Obigbo

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Iykopee(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2020
Amarabae:

let's watch and see

We are watching.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by TooMuchStuff: 11:23am On Oct 29, 2020
IPOB are freedom fighters.

Let my people go....!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Exmilitant(m): 11:25am On Oct 29, 2020
The truth is that the biafran agitation which is a mirage, has kept the igbos backward politically. And to think that my dear Rivers state is their utopia!

6 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by SlayerForever: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2020
Another stupid thread. Chai. Biafra don suffer.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by adadike(f): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2020
The truth is , some people indegenous to Rivers State are members of IPOB and I believe they are the ones the gov wants to purge out of the state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by splendour7(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2020
Your Personal Opinion....Next Person Please!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by DenreleDave(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2020
cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by tutudesz: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:

Incase u don't know, ipob members in Obigbo local govt area of Rivers state are indigenes of the state.

Were u thinking somebody came from Abia state to create confusion in Rivers state?

This is why if u don't live in Rivers state you wont understand what had been going on in Obigbo
Answer my question, was there any killing and burning of properties in Abia State
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by splendour7(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2020
Exmilitant:
The truth is that the biafran agitation which is a mirage, has kept the igbos backward politically. And to think that my dear Rivers state is their utopia!
your Opinion!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by DenreleDave(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2020
Ojiofor:
No state or organization will like to be associated with IPOB they are constituting nuisance in every space they occupy.

Did u know another guy has impersonated your moniker
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2020
k
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Ojiofor: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Did u know another guy has impersonated your moniker
I am not aware.Are you serious?
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by DenreleDave(m): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2020
Ojiofor:

I am not aware.Are you serious?

Yes... He is a staunch ipob member.. When I saw his comment, I was like how come u changed ur opinion..

I am trying to get the moniker
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by dukeprince50: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2020
Iykopee:

I saw a video of ipob members cutting a policeman's head and burning him.
I've never seen their fellow terrorist boko haram, doing something so barbaric

4 Likes

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Ojiofor: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2020
DenreleDave:

Yes... He is a staunch ipob member.. When I saw his comment, I was like how come u changed ur opinion..

I am trying to get the moniker

Okay.
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Nwaide01: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2020
Whenever I read some comments about the Igbo and IPOB in this forum I laughed at the ignorance of some of the commentators because they are so detached from the reality or rather been consumed by their jealousy and hatred that the failed to see the hand writing on the Wall. Take for example whenever the IPOB called for sit at home 99% of the Igbo based in the east and south always obeyed, and what did that single action tells you,that 99% of Igbo support Biafra including my humble self only that they do not want war because of the bitter experience of the past one. So wike is too small to ban the activities of IPOB in their own backyard.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by emperorshaokahn(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
dis mumu girl again,you should be thanking ipob for curtailing the excesses of fulani bandits in your hometown oyigbo.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by HAccord: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Every mor0n and buffoon has an opinion against Biafra, yet they embrace fulani terrorists who are slitting their throats with reckless abandon. Lmao!

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by HAccord: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nwaide01:
Whenever I read some comments about the Igbo and IPOB in this forum I laughed at the ignorance of some of the commentators because they are so detached from the reality or rather been consumed by their jealousy and hatred that the failed to see the hand writing on the Wall. Take for example whenever the IPOB called for sit at home 99% of the Igbo based in the east and south always obeyed, and what did that single action tells you,that 99% of Igbo support Biafra including my humble self only that they do not want war because of the bitter experience of the past one. So wike is too small to ban the activities of IPOB in their own backyard.

Wike is a hopeless noisemaker without brains, he has just poured on cooking oil on himself to make it easy for his numerous political enemies to roast him. I know he will decamp to APC to save his hide if fails to stay politically relevant in PDP after leaving Rivers government house in 2020. If he decides to go for Senate under PDP, we'll be glad to ensure that he loses that seat to APC. grin

We'd be glad see what he looks like in handcuffs when EFCC starts dragging that tyrannic fat bastard around like a he-goat. grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by olasimbo46973: 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
:I am not aware.Are you serious?Yes... He is a staunch ipob member.. When I saw his comment, I was like how come u changed ur opinion..I am trying to get the moniker
Re: Thank You Gov Wike For Taming Igbos In Rivers State by Eastlink(m): 1:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice one. Las las IPOB clowns go dey alright. The idiots should carry their stupidity back to their respective states. And it’s high time the SE Governors, Ohaneze-Ndigbo and other Igbo decision makers take the bull by the horn.

I’ve already recommended solution to the IPOB menace, and despite how you look at it, that the best way forward. I still maintain my pride as an Igbo man but anything IPOB or Biafra is a big No!

IPOB clowns should leave us alone and go back to their states.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Security, Economy: Statements From Yahaya Bello’s Declaration / Power Supply Fails To Improve 10 Years After Privatization / David Umahi: Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Highway To Be Completed In 24 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.