Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Trump To VETO Bill Gates Puppet Pick For WTO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump To VETO Bill Gates Puppet Pick For WTO (2532 Views)

Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job / 'I Can’t Afford A PR Firm’ — Okonjo-Iweala Seeks Volunteers For WTO Campaign / African Union Disqualifies Okonjo-iweala From Vying For WTO Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump To VETO Bill Gates Puppet Pick For WTO by Kccheechy(m): 10:02am On Oct 30, 2020
So many people on this forum allow their emotions overide their ability to think logically... They just want okonjo iweala to become DG of WTO just because she is a Nigerian. Not minding the implications for the world at large. This is why blind loyalty can be dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To VETO Bill Gates Puppet Pick For WTO by Kccheechy(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2020
12Monkeys:
Trump will veto NOI's election by the globalist puppet state leaders in place of a far more credible, competent and non compromised Bill Gates' puppet

You can shout racism for all I care but that woman's connection to Bill Gates is enough reason why I oppose her occupying any sensitivite ve
global position that will surely see her favour the Communist China Party and move aggressively towards a neo-liberal communist global order.

This woman is yet to address serious allegations against GAVI where she sits as chairman.

The Global Alliance for Vaccination and Immunization , which is funded fully by the Bill & Melinda Gates Trust has been implicated in the deliberate mass sterilization of over a million Kenyan girls and women through their administering of a poisonous Tetanus vaccine.

Posting the original article here on Nairaland or a link to it will lead to a ban.

The article has also been memory holed by the highly biased Google search engine but you can use either Yandex or Duckduckgo to search on how GAVI under Ngozi deliberately administered a sterilization vaccine in the guise of an anti Tetanus vaccine on Kenyan women.

This same GAVI which Ngozi sits on was also implicated in testing their poison vaccines on over 400,000 poor illiterate young Indian girls. All suffered permanent serious injurious . For this both the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and GAVI were kicked out and banned from Indian.

Apart from GAVI, this woman also sits in the board of both the BMGF and the notorious population reduction Rockerfeller foundation.

Trump vetoing her ass has nothing to do with racism but rather has to do with her criminal ties and active roles in both GAVI and BMGF.

can you send the article to my email please?
Re: Trump To VETO Bill Gates Puppet Pick For WTO by Bevista: 10:30am On Oct 30, 2020
Op, from your moniker, I'm assuming you've seen the documentary "We're Living in 12 Monkeys".
Re: Trump To VETO Bill Gates Puppet Pick For WTO by Zooposki(f): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2020
MagicBishop:

Your Buhari is their best and biggest puppet.

And who told you she is part of my people?

I’m going to follow you. You are really woke. Surprised a Nigerian is this woke.

2 Likes

Re: Trump To VETO Bill Gates Puppet Pick For WTO by decuteGenius: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
12Monkeys:

If I give you a link to my Google drive collection of banned books will you read?

yh pls do

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imagine If Nnamdi Kanu Was Confronting Fulani In SE Like Sunday Igboho In SW / Will There Be A 2 Civil War In Nigeria? / Nigeria Now Africa's Infrastructure Capital - CNN Study Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.