Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done (2569 Views)

What I Meant When I Said, “I have a Tiger, Lion In Me” - IGP Egbetokun (Video) / See What Nnamdi Kanu Is Saying About Abba Kyari's Death / Was This What Buhari Meant When He Said Ballot Snatchers Should Be Shot?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 12:59pm On Apr 06, 2021
He was cheered by his supporters when he threatened that by the time he is done, Nigeria will be worse than Syria. But unfortunately his gullible brainwashed Supporters didn't ask him which part of Nigeria will be worse than Syria. His gullible Supporters thought the entire Nigeria will be affected by his terrorism. They forgot that during the civil war every part of Nigeria didn't feel the war. Life was going smoothly apart from south east where the war was fought and some part of south south. They forgot that despite the more dreaded boko haram activities, only the north east is badly hit and before the coming of this administration the north west. Boko Haram activities or terrorism didn't affect south.

His supporters are not aware that whatever system they want to apply, full blown war or guerrilla, only the south east region will feel it most. The activities of ESN Unknown Gunmen are still at its infancy stage and see the number of deaths and properties destroyed. See the number of criminals released from prison to the society. So which region will be like Syria? I am sure Nigeria will move on. That one is a given. Nigeria will only spend money on weapon and technology to tame the ESN Gunmen. But it is the south easterners that a Miscreant far away london want to make become worse than Syria.

Ndi igbo, this is how boko haram started. And more than 13years after that, Nigeria still day carry go.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by qualityalone: 1:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
op mnk is fighting for freedom in case u don't know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
qualityalone:
op mnk is fighting for freedom in case u don't know

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Freedom to kill his people right?

SHEKAU is also a freedom fighter grin

Continue. Soon South east will be worse that that Syria. Pretty soon

8 Likes

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by qualityalone: 1:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

no response
pls how's life in Benin idp camp....how r u coping?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by JuanJO(m): 1:07pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

Broda man God will bless nnamdi kalu for us

5 Likes

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2021
qualityalone:

no response
pls how's life in Benin idp camp....how u r coping

Unfortunately for you lots, any one who refused to be brainwashed by your supleme leader is either a FULANI or an Afonja.

At this point, one mind is telling me to support full military invasion of the south east so that una eyes go clear and see what civil war look like. All I will do is to relocate my relatives from Enugu state to a neighboring country so that una go really see how war looks like.
.but another mind is calming me down as an igbo son. You guys has spoilt the culture of our land. You all have denigrated everything the Igbos represent. Your support and love for choas in south east will bring you all doom.

10 Likes

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Dikegodspower(m): 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
God bless our supreme leader. mazi nnamdi kanu.Esn and Ugm

1 Like

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by lastmessenger: 1:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
All of these evil ones who joined hands to fight one tribe and who hoped we don't even exist are now writing sympathetic stories. If alaigbo turns to serial,is it your land that turned to serial. For your information this is gorrila warfare and is not fought by a large number of people.
If you love us so much,why do you not tell the fg to remove those useless check points where they keep extorting innocent Igbo's going about their normal business. Why must we be under military occupation when we were the most peaceful region of the country? Let them continue to mount road blocks and see them being used as shooting target by UGM

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 1:14pm On Apr 06, 2021
JuanJO:

Broda man God will bless nnamdi kalu for us

Amen. God will continue to bless him.

He will continue to destroy south east in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2021
lastmessenger:
All of these evil ones who joined hands to fight one tribe and who hoped we don't even exist are now writing sympathetic stories. If alaigbo turns to serial,is it your land that turned to serial. For your information this is gorrila warfare and is not fought by a large number of people.
If you love us so much,why do you not tell the fg to remove those useless check points where they keep extorting innocent Igbo's going about their normal business. Why must we be under military occupation when we were the most peaceful region of the country? Let them continue to mount road blocks and see them being used as shooting target by UGM

God will continue to bless the unknown Gunmen to continue to destroy south east in Jesus name. Amen. They should go to Enugu, Anambra to release criminals after all your leaders said no criminals is meant to be in prison. So God bless your leader in Jesus name
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by qualityalone: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

Unfortunately for you lots, any one who refused to be brainwashed by your supleme leader is either a FULANI or an Afonja.

At this point, one mind is telling me to support full military invasion of the south east so that una eyes go clear and see what civil war look like. All I will do is to relocate my relatives from Enugu state to a neighboring country so that una go really see how war looks like.
.but another mind is calming me down as an igbo son. You guys has spoilt the culture of our land. You all have denigrated everything the Igbos represent. Your support and love for choas in south east will bring you all doom.
u have two useless minds

1 Like

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by lastmessenger: 1:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

God will continue to bless the unknown Gunmen to continue to destroy south east in Jesus name. Amen. They should go to Enugu, Anambra to release criminals after all your leaders said no criminals is meant to be in prison. So God bless your leader in Jesus name
the unknown gunmen will continue to receive my blessing for making those extortionists to leave the road. God will continue to bless the unknown gunmen for fighting those who kill innocent placard carrying Igbo boys.

1 Like

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by optionalY09: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
The North is a already like Syria and it’s heading for something worse. Nnamdi Kanu is no fool, you will only send your armies to the east to come and die while Boko Haram will freely penetrate into all corners of the North while you are trying to kill innocent people who only asked for self determination and restructuring, you will allow the real terrorist to overrun you in the North.

Mad people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by lastmessenger: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

you are not Igbo and will never be Igbo in this life and next to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2021
The bandits, boko haram, Fulani herdsmen terrorists will turn the whole North and South West to Syria, so need for him to face those regions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by jlinkd78(m): 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2021
@Op it's Somalia not Syria
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by qualityalone: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

ur useless mind is also telling u that I'm Igbo
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2021
optionalY09:
The North is a already like Syria and it’s heading for something worse. Nnamdi Kanu is no fool, you will only send your armies to the east to come and die while Boko Haram will freely penetrate into all corners of the North while you are trying to kill innocent people who only asked for self determination and restructuring, you will allow the real terrorist to overrun you in the North.

Mad people everywhere

grin grin grin grin grin

Boko Haram more deadly than any african terrorists are being dealt with that they cannot carry out suicide bombing like they used to in the past to the extent that they are pegged at sambisa forest as against all north eastern states.

Soon IPOB and their ESN will make Nigeria military to pay our region a pamanent visit. Who will suffer it? Nigeria will go on but we will suffer in the region courtesy IPOB and their low life leader.

Continue. God bless nnamdi KANU and his unknown Gunmen.

1 Like

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
lastmessenger:
you are not Igbo and will never be Igbo in this life and next to come.

If only you can ever be half an igbo as I am.

You Miscreants seek for referendum and think when referendum by mistake comes every igbo man and woman will vote for secession right? You lots are unbelievable. You don't even give room for opposing views. And you want BIafra where you will lord over everyone.

Shame on you all IPOB. Una don spoil Igbos patapata
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by MickzyDonald: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2021
i don't even know what to say, seems this guy is trying to keep a good deed by excavating the bandits away, but this statement of his is bringing rotten fish along with him
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by pquaver(m): 1:34pm On Apr 06, 2021
qualityalone:

no response
pls how's life in Benin idp camp....how u r coping

Afo anu. Instead of you to think.. Nwokem aaa na ekwu ezi okwu.. Unu o nwere oburu isi? A na ekwu ihe Bara Uru I na akpo IDP na Benin? E le otu o si gba ihe na eme na Ala anyi?
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by optionalY09: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

grin grin grin grin grin

Boko Haram more deadly than any african terrorists are being dealt with that they cannot carry out suicide bombing like they used to in the past to the extent that they are pegged at sambisa forest as against all north eastern states.

Soon IPOB and their ESN will make Nigeria military to pay our region a pamanent visit. Who will suffer it? Nigeria will go on but we will suffer in the region courtesy IPOB and their low life leader.

Continue. God bless nnamdi KANU and his unknown Gunmen.

Remember they were put on amnesty and the faction doing the bombing are Buhari faction which were only to help him grab power now that he has the power and employed some of the boko haram boys in the military and the police the bombing has to stop. Contract completed. Don’t be a mumu
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Tranquillity360: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

When did you people start caring for Igbosgrin grin

You people suppose to be rejoicing not cryinggrin grin
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
optionalY09:

Remember they were put on amnesty and the faction doing the bombing are Buhari faction which were only to help him grab power now that he has the power and employed some of the boko haram boys in the military and the police the bombing has to stop. Contract completed. Don’t be a mumu

There is no time the boko boys were put under amnesty. Goodluck Jonathan never considered amnesty for them. Instead he started the rehabilitation for some of the captured boko boys. But buhari implemented the rehabilitation. Keep deluding yourselves. At the end, Nigeria will move on but our region go scatter. Abi na waiting una want bar?
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by qualityalone: 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
pquaver:

Afo anu. Instead of you to think.. Nwokem aaa na ekwu ezi okwu.. Unu o nwere oburu isi? A na ekwu ihe Bara Uru I na akpo IDP na Benin? E le otu o si gba ihe na eme na Ala anyi?
what's this one saying
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Brimstone77: 1:44pm On Apr 06, 2021
Just few days ago a pastor was beheaded in Oyo state(iganga),few weeks ago armed fulani herds men invaded yewa local government and sacked the villages forcing the villagers to flee to bini republic where they were kept as idp...yet this people are only bothered about what happens in the east.....oga face your region and let the east be....igbos are not the ones killing your parents in ondo,Oyo farms...... there are no ESN or uknown gun men in southern kaduna,benue and platue yet they do mass burial on a daily basis..... north is already like Syria.

1 Like

Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by optionalY09: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

There is no time the boko boys were put under amnesty. Goodluck Jonathan never considered amnesty for them. Instead he started the rehabilitation for some of the captured boko boys. But buhari implemented the rehabilitation. Keep deluding yourselves. At the end, Nigeria will move on but our region go scatter. Abi na waiting una want bar?

Buhari did secrete amnesty for them through “repentant boko haram” its public record we are not stupid we are just patient
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 1:45pm On Apr 06, 2021
Tranquillity360:
When did you people start caring for Igbosgrin grin

You people suppose to be rejoicing not cryinggrin grin

I don't care what you think I am. But you can never be half an igbo as I am.

But God bless ESN in Jesus name. Amen.
.they will continue to destroy south east in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 1:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
optionalY09:

Buhari did secrete amnesty for them through “repentant boko haram” its public record we are not stupid we are just patient

If you lots Continue to believe stupid and rubbish propaganda. If there is amnesty for boko haram members, you will see more of their members leaving the sect. Instead they are being killed by the government military.
God bless ESN to continue to destroy south east in Jesus name. Amen
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by Tranquillity360: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

I don't care what you think I am. But you can never be half an igbo as I am.

But God bless ESN in Jesus name. Amen.
.they will continue to destroy south east in Jesus name. Amen.
Say it without cryinggrin grin

Nigeria must divide.
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by optionalY09: 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
peacekante:

If you lots Continue to believe stupid and rubbish propaganda. If there is amnesty for boko haram members, you will see more of their members leaving the sect. Instead they are being killed by the government military.
God bless ESN to continue to destroy south east in Jesus name. Amen

Oh! shut the crap serve your your mama some cow dungs

Nigeria must divide
Re: What NNAMDI KANU Meant When He Said Nigeria Will Be Like Syria When He Is Done by peacekante: 1:49pm On Apr 06, 2021
Brimstone77:
Just few days ago a pastor was beheaded in Oyo state(iganga),few weeks ago armed fulani herds men invaded yewa local government and sacked the villages forcing the villagers to flee to bini republic where they were kept as idp...yet this people are only bothered about what happens in the east.....oga face your region and let the east be....igbos are not the ones killing your parents in ondo,Oyo farms...... there are no ESN or uknown gun men in southern kaduna,benue and platue yet they do mass burial on a daily basis..... north is already like Syria.

Continue. Biko o. Continue. Soon you will cry. Abi anyone who has opposing view is a FULANI or Afonja abi? Just Continue.

Na all of us go witness the ensuring destruction of our region.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari To Shut Benin Republic Borders Over Igboho / We're Going To Leave This Country To Our Children & Give It Stain—Tinubu Gaffes / Theyre turning Hilda to A Distraction From The Real News And Burning Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.