Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added (6498 Views)

My Fiancee Sent Her Nude To A Married Father Of 2 In US / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by Escabado: 11:08am On Oct 29, 2020
This thread is to wisen up the guys the more . Any girl you go through her social media handle and find out she takes lot's of pictures especially in front of the Gate , bend one of her leg , wear beards in one leg or be snapping pictures at the back of different cars . My brother she is an Olosho / ashawo that's the easiest way to spot them

Guys add yours

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by fati2001(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2020
okay

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2020
what of guys that takes pictures in bear parlour and other irresponsible places?what do we call them? Palliatives is worrying your brain

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2020
fati2001:
okay
fati how far,this one has been feeding on his palliatives lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by fati2001(m): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:
fati how far,this one has been feeding on his palliatives lmao
I fine oooh, howdy?

laugh wan kill me...... some black people with crazy mentalities . NO BE SMALL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by fati2001(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:
what of guys that takes pictures in bear parlour and other irresponsible places?what do we call them? Palliatives is worrying your brain

mchtwee, you get time shey!!

2 Likes

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2020
vagina people rytnow

4 Likes

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by punisha: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:

So after being exposed and the entire nairaland knowing it's a boy behind this moniker, u somehow keep thinking we will wake up and forget his fact if u keep talking like a woman?

8 Likes

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by BlueAir: 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin I agree with those ones snapping in front of different gates but can't say about the rest.

As for the gate shiit, no argue me!

2 Likes

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
punisha:

So after being exposed and the entire nairaland knowing it's a boy behind this moniker, u somehowpro keep thinking we will wake up and forget his fact if u keep talking like a woman?
Its your type that believes buhari is truly dead,atleast you should have asked for the proof from your trolls leader.anywhere bele face

1 Like

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by LikeAking: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Escabado:
This thread is to wisen up the guys the more . Any girl you go through her social media handle and find out she takes lot's of pictures especially in front of the Gate , bend one of her leg , wear beards in one leg or be snapping pictures at the back of different cars . My brother she is an Olosho / ashawo that's the easiest way to spot them

Guys add yours

Lool

Are u a comedian?

1 Like

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by emmy512: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
I thought I'm the only one
I've documented their styles and meaning.
Anyone can doubt the op but you see that gate own? 99 percent correct.
When they finish them go their house stay for one angle 90 snap picture

1 Like

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by MrAKL: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Guy this your assertion no follow
Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by mosdii(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:
Its your type that believes buhari is truly dead,atleast you should have asked for the proof from your trolls leader.anywhere bele face

Why did you ran away from NL for days?
Why did you stop uploading your pictures?
Why did you stop commenting and talking rubbish on almost every post or thread?

Hide your face in shame scammer she male

1 Like

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
mosdii:

Why did you ran away from NL for days?
Why did you stop uploading your pictures?
Why did you stop commenting and talking rubbish on almost every post or thread?

Hide your face in shame scammer she male
ask your mods,masturbator.Please I don't wish to fight anyone again,just stay your lane
Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by Uzomacharles: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Thread Seen

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by mosdii(m): 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:
ask your mods,masturbator.Please I don't wish to fight anyone again,just stay your lane

fight who?

You should be ashamed of yourself, scamming people here and claiming to be a girl.

I pity those Simps that fell for your local gimmicks, scammer like you.

I'm not like you that masturbate with Vaseline and come here to scam innocent hardworking Simps.

Shame on you
Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by DrBrainstorm(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
OP wey the pics?

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
. These your reasoning get k leg oh
Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by Escabado: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
DrBrainstorm:
OP wey the pics?
grin angry grin grin laff is. Paining mee
Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dem plenty for Facebook
keep sending me requests I block their sorry asses
I checked ones story and it reads
"If you can't spend on me, don't baby me "
like Wtf?!!!!

1 Like

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by FemiThePundit(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
Really ���
Escabado:

Guys add yours
Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by AnonymousIQ: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Escabado:

Guys add yours

Bro it's not nice to describe all girls with the attitude of the nasty gold diggers you've met.

You just have to be really wise and make use of all your 6 senses when you get to meet a new girl.

2 Likes

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by fati2001(m): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
AND WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE TOPIC?
Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by WrittyWritter(f): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
Escabado:

Guys add yours

grin
Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by WrittyWritter(f): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Escabado:

Guys add yours

grin grin...breads in one leg

Lemme add one..if dey always wear all those bright colors...neon..lemon..bright yellow clothes smiley...don't ask how I know smiley

1 Like

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by WrittyWritter(f): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:
Its your type that believes buhari is truly dead

Dis is one of d most stupid commentd I have ever read on NL..Are u a Nigerian ...cause I doubt a Nigerian will say did..even after all d evidence
Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by WrittyWritter(f): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zzor:
Its your type that believes buhari is truly dead

Dis is one of d most stupid commentd I have ever read on NL..Are u a Nigerian ...cause I doubt a Nigerian will say dis..even after all d evidence
Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by SirWhiteFish: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
BlueAir:
grin I agree with those ones snapping in front of different gates but can't say about the rest.

As for the gate shiit, no argue me!
What about the ones that bring out their tongue b4 snapping

2 Likes

Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by Escabado: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
fati2001:
AND WHY DID YOU CHANGE THE TOPIC?

Is because of girl like you
Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by fati2001(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Escabado:

Is because of girl like you
yes I got it from all your female families lineage.

SO HOW CAN YOU GO WITH THAT?
Re: She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added by BlueAir: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin on suspicion list too. Like I always say,if u want to know more about your girlfriend, watch her WhatsApp status of what she does with her friend and open ur psychology mind
SirWhiteFish:

What about the ones that bring out their tongue b4 snapping

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Susan Pwajok Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (photos) / Five Bitter Truths You Will Feel When You Marry.. / You Can Pick Only One During Quarantine For A Month:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.