Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church (680 Views)

IDF Kills 3 Israeli Hostages After Mistaking Them For "Threat" / Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) / Islamic Terrorist Wearing Fake Suicide Bomb Stabs Two In Streatham, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Ogbuu101: 11:51am On Oct 29, 2020
A man wielding a knife at a church in the French city of Nice killed three people, slitting the throat of at least one, and injured several others before being apprehended by police, officials said Thursday.

French anti-terror prosecutors have opened an inquiry into what the city’s Mayor Christian Estrosi called an “Islamo-fascist attack.”

“He (the attacker) kept repeating ‘Allahu Akbar’ (God is Greater) even while under medication” after he was injured during his arrest, Estrosi told journalists at the scene.

Two victims died at the Basilica of Notre-Dame, in the heart of the city on the Mediterranean coast, while a third person died of injuries after seeking refuge in a nearby bar, a police source told AFP.

READ ALSO: 16 dead, dozens missing in Vietnam landslides

“The situation is now under control,” police spokeswoman Florence Gavello said.

France has been on high alert for terror attacks since the January 2015 massacre at the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo. The trial of suspected accomplices in that attack is underway in Paris.

In Nice, in particular, painful memories remain fresh of the jihadist attack during the Bastille Day fireworks on July 14, 2016, when a man rammed his truck into a crowded promenade, killing 86 people.

It was part of a wave of jihadist attacks on French soil, often by so-called “lone wolf” assailants, which has killed more than 250 people since 2015.

The assault prompted lawmakers in parliament to hold a minute’s silence on Thursday before Prime Minister Jean Castex and other ministers abruptly left for an emergency meeting with President Emmanuel Macron.

Estrosi, who said Macron would soon be arriving in Nice, called for churches around the country to be given added security or to be closed as a precaution.
The attack comes just days after thousands rallied across France in solidarity with a teacher beheaded for showing pupils cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

The history teacher, Samuel Paty, was killed by an 18-year-old Chechen man, Abdullakh Anzorov, who committed the gruesome crime outside Paty’s school in a Paris suburb after the teacher was denounced by angry parents on social media.

His murder prompted Macron to promise a crackdown on Islamic extremism, including shutting down mosques and organizations accused of fomenting radicalism and violence.

But the move has inflamed tensions with many Muslims saying Macron is unfairly targeting France’s estimated five to six million Muslims — the largest community in Europe.

Protests against France have erupted in several Muslim countries, with some urging a boycott of French goods, and tensions have flared in particular between Macron and Turkey’s President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

https://punchng.com/knifeman-kills-three-in-suspected-terror-attack-at-french-church/
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Ogbuu101: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2020
Allahu akbomb people on routine evangelism with their bombs,guns and knives.
If Europe likes, let them not expel muslims from their countries till they turn them to Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by heendrix(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2020
And they were abusing and insulting Trump and The Us for rejecting them in their country
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by blafulfillersck: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
A
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
This is Evil..

"Islamic Terrorists" ? Why not just "Terrorists"? Why drag Islam into it, as if it's what Islam teaches? I have lots of Muslim friends, and I must confess, they're the most important people I have ever come across in my life. I have made business with a lot of people, including Muslims, Christians and Atheists..

I have also read the Qur'an and nowhere does it support terrorism or the killing of innocent people. If you read any book, including the Qur'an and the Bible, to look for something to attack, you'll definitely find, as objective reasoning and contexts will be thrown out of the window.

While I strongly condemn the diabolical acts of the bad eggs in Islam, we should stop portraying them(the bad eggs) as though they are the exemplary Muslims.

Similarly, we should not portray the bad eggs in Christendom -- like The Irish Republican Army (IRA),The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), the National Liberation Front of Tripura, The Anti-balaka(who infamously said: “There are still nine Muslims here. We will capture them. We will kill them. When we finish here, we will go to the next village and kill the Muslims there, too".. ), Army of God(described by Wikipedia as "an American Christian terrorist organization), Concerned Christians., The Phineas Priesthood, the Ku Klux Klan(KKK) -- as exemplary Christians. It's wrong to call them "Christian Terrorists" because of the Unchristian activities of a few.

The truth is, no matter the religion, evil people will definitely justify their actions using any religious books, whether the Bible or the Quran. The Slave Trade, Colonialism, Crusades, Jihadist Conquests, etc.. They all cited or used the Bible and the Qur'an to justify their wicked acts! Such is life! Such is the evil nature of man! Anyone can cherry pick any verse out of context to justify whatever they want to achieve..

May God help humanity.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2020
Awon barbarians
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by freshMallam1122: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
religion of piss an blood....I thought it's only nigerian moslem that love sucking blood ,globally it's a trend in islam

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Cyberterror: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
France accepted a lot of muslims into their country, especially the north africans (Arabs) that's where their problem started. The Black African muslims don't cause trouble like them. That's why Holland is now moving fast to check them especially the morroccans.
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by cktheluckyman: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
France needs to change its policies and expel these fanatics from their country
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Zenithpeak(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is what I said just yesterday

Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by VEXT: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Religion of piss,give them an open arm into your country and watch them ask for your head after some time... Anywhere you see them, you see trouble.. Be it North, south, East or West!!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by heendrix(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2020
angry
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by goatandyam: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
They let them in.

They should face the consequence.

What this western liberal countries do not understand is that if all this arab they are letting in are actually good people and peaceful people, they would have been able to manage there countries without destroying them in the process and possibly prevent all this unecessary emigration to western countries.

But This people are pure and applied animals that shouldn't have been allowed into peaceful country in the first place.

Forget about Religion. This people are naturally violent basta rds who only find solace in a religion that equally encourages violence.

If they happens to be Christians, this natural animals would have found a way to discard the peaceful New Testament and stick with the Violent Old Testament in other to be able to continue there inherent animalistic behavior.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Ogbuu101: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:
This is Evil..

"Islamic Terrorists" ? Why not just "Terrorists"? Why drag Islam into it, as if it's what Islam teaches? I have lots of Muslim friends, and I must confess, they're the most important people I have ever come across in my life. I have made business with a lot of people, including Muslims, Christians and Atheists..

I have also read the Qur'an and nowhere does it support terrorism or the killing of innocent people. If you read any book, including the Qur'an and the Bible, to look for something to attack, you'll definitely find, as objective reasoning and contexts will be thrown out of the window.

While I strongly condemn the diabolical acts of the bad eggs in Islam, we should stop portraying them(the bad eggs) as though they are the exemplary Muslims.

Similarly, we should not portray the bad eggs in Christendom -- like The Irish Republican Army (IRA),The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), the National Liberation Front of Tripura, The Anti-balaka(who infamously said: “There are still nine Muslims here. We will capture them. We will kill them. When we finish here, we will go to the next village and kill the Muslims there, too".. ), Army of God(described by Wikipedia as "an American Christian terrorist organization), Concerned Christians., The Phineas Priesthood, the Ku Klux Klan(KKK) -- as exemplary Christians. It's wrong to call them "Christian Terrorists" because of the Unchristian activities of a few.

The truth is, no matter the religion, evil people will definitely justify their actions using any religious books, whether the Bible or the Quran. The Slave Trade, Colonialism, Crusades, Jihadist Conquests, etc.. They all cited or used the Bible and the Qur'an to justify their wicked acts! Such is life! Such is the evil nature of man! Anyone can cherry pick any verse out of context to justify whatever they want to achieve..

May God help humanity.
Why won't we drag Islam into it when the perpetrators are always shouting Allah akbomb while commiting the crimes.
And have you seen any notable mumuslim condemn these crimes they way they were blowing hot air over an ordinary cartoon?
You're pretending you don't know d so called prophet lived exactly this same life of war, beheadings,rape,robbery

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Why won't we drag Islam into it when the perpetrators are always shouting Allah akbomb while commiting the crimes.
And have you seen any notable mumuslim condemn these crimes they way they were blowing hot air over an ordinary cartoon?
You're pretending you don't know d so called prophet lived exactly this same life of war, beheadings,rape,robbery

1. My brother, shouting whatever before they commit crime doesn't automatically make it Islamic. A lot of Christians, even Pastors, use the name of Jesus to defraud others and commit crime. It doesn't make it Christian.

2. A lot of notable Muslims are AGAINST terrorism. You should do your research.

3. "So called Prophet life" stories you read are speculations and conspiracy theories. They are the same like the ones alleging that Jesus slept with Mary Magdalene, had children, made Judas Iscariot is most important disciple.. etc... They are all false teachings, and should be dismissed. If you want to know about the Prophet, contact your Muslim friends, and stop swallowing everything you read on the media.

God bless you.
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Ogbuu101: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
goatandyam:
They let them in.

What this western liberal countries do not understand is that if all this arab they are letting in are actually good people and peaceful people, they would have been able to manage there countries without destroying them in the process and possibly prevent all this unecessary emigration to western countries.

But This people are pure and applied animals that shouldn't have been allowed into peaceful country in the first place.

Forget about Religizon. This people are naturally violent basta rds who only find solace in a religion that equally encourages violence.

If they happens to be Christians, this natural animals would have found a way to discard the peaceful New Testament and stick with the Violent Old Testament in other to be able to continue there inherent animalistic behavior.

Try as much as you can, you can't ignore the role of religion abi isn't it d same story of war and strife in all muslim dominated areas in Africa eg northern Nigeria, Mali, Chad, Sudan, Somalia, Algeria etc
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Ogbuu101: 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, shouting whatever before they commit crime doesn't automatically make it Islamic. A lot of Christians, even Pastors, use the name of Jesus to defraud others and commit crime. It doesn't make it Christian.

2. A lot of notable Muslims are AGAINST terrorism. You should do your research.

3. "So called Prophet life" stories you read are speculations and conspiracy theories. They are the same like the ones alleging that Jesus slept with Mary Magdalene, had children, made Judas Iscariot is most important disciple.. etc... They are all false teachings, and should be dismissed. If you want to know about the Prophet, contact your Muslim friends, and stop swallowing everything you read on the media.

God bless you.
Oga,the terroristic life of your prophet is well documented in the hadith but I know you guys are enjoined to employ every means including murder,lies etc to defend islam
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Oga,the terroristic life of your prophet is well documented in the hadith but I know you guys are enjoined to employ every means including murder,lies etc to defend islam

1. My brother, point of correction, I am a Christian, not a Muslim.

2. Though I am not a Muslim, I challenge you to mention how the Hadith call the Prophet a terrorist and watch me tear it to pieces.

Again, stop swallowing everything you read online. Get the Qur'an and other helpful materials and help yourself.

God bless you.
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by favinvest: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
I have found that the so-called moderate Muslims is a term used to deceive the western govt.

the chances of producing a terrorist abroad from:-

1000 moderate Hindus is less than 0.01%
1000 moderate Christians is less than 0.001%
1000 moderate Jews is less than 0.0001%

but from

1000 moderate Muslims is greater than 20%

I just pity western democracies like France, Germany, Canada etc that currently open their door of immigration to so-called Moderate Muslims..
in future ehh.. what France is seeing today maybe a child`s play

1 Like

Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Ogbuu101: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, point of correction, I am a Christian, not a Muslim.

2. Though I am not a Muslim, I challenge you to mention how the Hadith call the Prophet a terrorist and watch me tear it to pieces.

Again, stop swallowing everything you read online. Get the Qur'an and other helpful materials and help yourself.

God bless you.
Quran to help anybody? grin grin grin
Maybe the types of imam shekau,sheikh osama, aymam Al Zawhiri,etc
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:

My brother, it's now clear you are trolling and not ready to learn, it's all right.

But please, consider your Muslim friends, I am sure you have some. Do they behave like Shekau and co? Are they terrorists? Also, take a look at the billions of Muslims in the world. Are they all terrorists?

If not, then why are we painting them evil because of the crime of a few black sheep among them?

Please think deeply about this, and hopefully, you'll have a change of mind in the future.

God bless you, my lovely brother.
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Ogbuu101: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
favinvest:
I have found that the so-called moderate Muslims is a term used to deceive the western govt.

the chances of producing a terrorist abroad from:-

1000 moderate Hindus is less than 0.01%
1000 moderate Christians is less than 0.001%
1000 moderate Jews is less than 0.0001%

but from

1000 moderate Muslims is greater than 20%

I just pity western democracies like France, Germany, Canada etc that currently open their door of immigration to so-called Moderate Muslims..
in future ehh.. what France is seeing today maybe a child`s play
France is paying the price for their long time anti black foreign policy which saw them opening their borders to white skinned North Africans who are incidentally Muslims and others white skinned pop compared to blacks.
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Also google Imam Abubakar Abdullahi, and compare him with imam shekau. Maybe you'll have a change of mind.

God bless you.
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by favinvest: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:

France is paying the price for their long time anti black foreign policy which saw them opening their borders to white skinned North Africans who are incidentally Muslims and others white skinned pop compared to blacks.

u re making sense sha.

because I still kept asking myself while a Muslim nation filled with terrorists will have more immigration quota to Christian western countries than African Christian countries??

is it because we are black?
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by adeyemi67494: 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
France needs to change its policies and expel these fanatics from their country
Re: Breaking News. Islamic Terrorist Kills 3 In French Church by Niceman12(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
goatandyam:
They let them in.

Forget about Religion. This people are naturally violent basta rds who only find solace in a religion that equally encourages violence.

Look at the verses below and tell me where Islam support what those terrorist are doing.

"So call and go straight as you are ordered to. Do not follow their whims and desire but say "I believe in whatever god has sent down [in form ] of a book and I am ordered to be just between you. God is our lord and your lord... (Q, 42:15)

"There is no compulsion in religion..."(Q 2:256).

"Those who believe, those who are Jews and christians and sabaeans, all who believe in god and last day and act rightly, will have there reward with there lord. They will feel no fear and will know no sorrow" (Q, 2:62)

"God does not forbid you from been good to those who have not fought you over religion and driven you from your homes, or from being good toward them. God love those who are just... " (Q, 60:cool

"If god have not driven some people away by the means of others, monasteries, churches, synagogues and mosques, where God's name is mentioned would have been pulled down and destroyed. God will certainly help those who help him... " (Q, 22:40).

I can give you many more if you need it.

NB: I don't object to sime Muslims being tterrorists. But there is no way Islam justify it as you say.

(1) (Reply)

China Rattled By Calls For Japan To Host Nuclear Weapons / Zelensky: Eliminating Mariupol Defenders Will End Talks / Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.