Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. (691 Views)

Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) / Taliban Unveils Special Forces In Armour Vest, Helmet And Night Vision(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by Igbofam: 9:37am On May 08, 2022
Lieutenant Colonel Bichikaev Fezul Avtandilovich died heroically in the performance of military duty . Military expert Oleg Marzoev spoke about this:

“Ossetia has suffered a heavy, irreparable loss: since the beginning of a special military operation, the people of the republic for the first time see off on their last journey an officer of this rank, a deputy regiment commander, who died in the soldier's ranks with a machine gun in his hands, covering his subordinates.

A veteran of armed conflicts, a true military professional, Fezul Bichikaev dreamed of the army since childhood: as a student of the Vladikavkaz school No. 26 named after. Army General I. Pliev, he decides to become a Suvorov student of the first set of the North Caucasian Suvorov Military School. His military talent is clearly manifested there: brilliant successes in combat training and studies, an indisputable leader for classmates, a foreman of a company, he graduated with honors and entered the Novosibirsk Higher Military Command School at the Faculty of Military Intelligence, becoming one of the best cadets.

The young officer graduated with honors, having been assigned to military intelligence, served in the Altai Territory, becoming the commander of a reconnaissance battalion. For outstanding successes and impeccable service, he received the rank of major ahead of schedule, and then lieutenant colonel, for further service he was sent to the Yekaterinburg region to the higher position of deputy regiment commander.

He had extensive combat experience, repeatedly participated in the performance of special tasks on the territory of the Syrian Arab Republic.

From the first days of the special military operation, he commanded units in the Kharkov direction, participated in clashes, maintaining the morale of his subordinates, and walked shoulder to shoulder with ordinary soldiers.

On May 2, 2022, Lieutenant Colonel Bichikaev, despite his high position, personally led the scouts to carry out a particularly important combat mission.

The outnumbered sabotage group of the enemy went in the opposite direction, a fierce battle ensued. Bichikaev was seriously wounded, the bullet broke the artery. Possessing an unbending will and high professionalism, he continued to lead the battle.

"The commander is wounded!" - sounded on the air. "It's a scratch! Keep working! Work!” - the commander answered, continuing to suppress the enemy's firing points and direct [b]the battle, ensuring the preservation of the lives of his subordinates.

At the end of the battle, our scouts began to call each other on the air, checking whether everything was in order. But the commander's radio was silent. They rushed to his position: he bled to death and was no longer breathing, an enemy bullet that broke an artery ended the life of a courageous officer. Having been wounded, he, realizing that any distraction of the fighters for his dressing and evacuation, would weaken the battle formations and endanger them, supported them with fire, directed their actions, answering on the air: “Work on! Work!”[/b]

Thanks to the self-sacrifice and heroism of the officer, we managed to save the lives of our servicemen, destroy the enemy sabotage group and complete the combat mission. The feat of Lieutenant Colonel Bichikaev, who gave his life to save his comrades-in-arms, his self-sacrifice, professionalism, unparalleled courage, his officer career and services to the Fatherland are worthy of being awarded the title of Hero of the Russian Federation!

Fezul was 36 years old. He was survived by two sons and a little daughter.

A military memorial service will be held on Sunday, May 8, at the address: North Ossetia-Alania, Vladikavkaz, st. Moscow, 31.

Rest in peace, brother… Eternal memory and glory to you!”

https://www.e-osetia.ru/news/3384422/pri-ispolnenii-voinskogo-dolga-pogib-zitel-rso-a-bicikaev-fezul-avtandilovic

Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun

Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by Igbofam2: 11:45am On May 08, 2022
He was a deputy commander of the Russian 288 MRR regiment as well as a tactical intelligence officer.

I guess his tactical experience could not save him grin

The way his death was even narrated by the Russian press shows his regimen saw hell from the Ukrainian troops as they were completed routed cheesy

For the deputy commander to take over the command of his regiment that means the actual commander had been previously liquidated cheesy

They claimed they outnumbered the Ukrainian troops during that battle yet the Ukrainian troops still dealt with them grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by DerrickzB: 12:20pm On May 08, 2022
We do not want to hear that he is alive again ooo!! Because Ukrainians can kill Russia commanders on social media and we see them alive next time…

Meanwhile…

4 Likes

Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by Igbofam2: 12:32pm On May 08, 2022
DerrickzB:
We do not want to hear that he is alive again ooo!! Because Ukrainians can kill Russia commanders on social media and we see them alive next time…

Meanwhile…

Stop posting your RT propaganda here. Open your own thread and derail that one.

At least you can clearly see that this news was reported by the Russian media itself abi you missed the link?

1 Like

Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by Neddstark: 1:05pm On May 08, 2022
Igbofam2:

At least you can clearly see that this news was reported by the Russian media itself abi you missed the link?

You don't tell whoever what to post on Nairaland. It is not your forum. Because they let your fairytales against Russia hit frontpage doesn't mean you are the only source on Russia-Ukraine matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by Svlla: 1:09pm On May 08, 2022
Igbofam2:
He was a deputy commander of the Russian 288 MSR regiment as well as a tactical intelligence officer.

I guess his tactical experience could not save him grin

The way his death was even narrated by the Russian press shows his regimen saw hell from the Ukrainian troops as they were completed routed cheesy

For the deputy commander to take over the command of his regiment that means the actual commander had been previously liquidated cheesy

They claimed they outnumbered the Ukrainian troops during that battle yet the Ukrainian troops still dealt with them grin

288 MSR regiment in what army/division

Of all the over 20 Battle tactical groups operating in Kharkiv area I've not heard of 288MSR

This is why I find news like this hard to believe because the poster will not do some small background check

Operating in Kharkov/Izyum axis
47th GTD (composed of 26GTR Battle group)
3rd MRD (752MRR Composed)
64SMRB separate motorized rifle batalion(under 35th CAA combined arms 1st Battle group)
4th GTD ( composed 13GTR)
2nd GMRD (composed of 1GTR)
106th GAD

Mainly operating in Kharkiv is the 47th and 4th Guard Tank divisions and no 288 or MSR featured in their ORBAT

So in which division is your 288 MSR and what does MSR stand for

Also there's no commanding officer with this name and I tried Google searching but only 1 search result came up. From Twitter

3 Likes

Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by Igbofam2: 2:16pm On May 08, 2022
Svlla:

Of all the over 20 Battle tactical groups operating in Kharkiv area I've not heard of 288MSR

This is why I find news like this hard to believe because the poster will not do some small background check

64SMRB separate motorized rifle batalion(under 35th CAA combined arms 1st Battle group)
106th GAD

Mainly operating in Kharkiv is the 47th and 4th Guard Tank divisions and no 288 or MSR featured in their ORBAT

Also there's no commanding officer with this name and I tried Google searching but only 1 search result came up. From Twitter

Of course you wouldn't see it because you are suddenly blind grin

Perhaps it's RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA and no longer WESTERN PROPAGANDA since it was posted and the news released by RUSSIAN MEDIA and also boldly posted on their Instagram of the community "OSSETIA" where he comes from grin

https://www.e-osetia.ru/news/3384422/pri-ispolnenii-voinskogo-dolga-pogib-zitel-rso-a-bicikaev-fezul-avtandilovic

Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by Igbofam2: 2:27pm On May 08, 2022
Svlla:

106th GAD

It is actually 288 MRR and not MSR that was a typo.

288th Motorized Rifle Regiment (MRR)
Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by shogsman(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2022
Another fake crap I can only imagine
Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by Igbofam2: 3:00pm On May 08, 2022
shogsman:
Another fake crap I can only imagine

grin grin

So the community of Ossetia RUSSIA are now part of the western propaganda grin grin

They are now lying about the death of their own "elite" son grin

Make una try to reduce the volume of your wailings cheesy

Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by DerrickzB: 5:47am On May 09, 2022
Igbofam2:

It’s not a propaganda, it’s the news the media has filtered out!! Abi Ukraine commanders are immune to death??
Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by rottennaija(m): 6:14am On May 09, 2022
Igbofarm 1 and 2 will be posting and attacking people in his own post. Wahala
Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by VictorUSA(m): 7:02am On May 09, 2022
Happied by this news, let me say that I'll type a lil bit before preparing to write JAMB.
Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by Igbofam2: 7:09am On May 09, 2022
DerrickzB:

It’s not a propaganda, it’s the news the media has filtered out!! Abi Ukraine commanders are immune to death??

Let me quote you

"Russians are very good with propaganda and in fact the world knows them to be the propaganda Kings. Until I confirm this myself through my own sources the this is your udual propaganda."

Stop posting such fallacies on my threads
Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by DerrickzB: 8:01am On May 09, 2022
[s]
Igbofam2:

Let me quote you

"Russians are very good with propaganda and in fact the world knows them to be the propaganda Kings. Until I confirm this myself through my own sources the this is your udual propaganda."

Stop posting such fallacies on my threads
[/s]

Ukraine blood don enter you guy!! This is to show you guys edit genuine news and make it fake!! Wonderful!!
Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by Igbofam2: 8:11am On May 09, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

Ukraine blood don enter you guy!! This is to show you guys edit genuine news and make it fake!! Wonderful!!

Unlike you genetic propagandists who twist every story to push your propaganda, we have actual real sources from within Russia who confirm all I post.

Take a look at the attached grin

A Russian data recording website for their dead soldiers from the War in Ukraine grin

How far? Who do you see there? grin

The website shows that thousands of Russian soldiers have been killed in Ukraine. Literally in their 20 thousands grin

Their info and details of their death are all there cheesy

Indeed you are one of the dumb if not the dumbest Russian bot out here grin

Re: Russian Lt. Colonel Fezul Avtandilovich Killed By Ukrainian Forces In Kharkiv. by Igbofam2: 8:22am On May 09, 2022
DerrickzB:
[s][/s]

Another Russian senior Lieutenant and commander of a Russian special forces unit killed by Ukrainian forces grin

Good riddance Ilya Vladimirovich Ilyin grin

(1) (Reply)

Russia To Stay Forever On Ukraine Border- Russia Parliamentarian / British Navy Involved In Nord Stream 2 'terrorist Attack': Russian Defense Min / We Need A Single Global Order” Says Macron ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.