Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt (57091 Views)

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) / ISIS Claims Saint Mary Church Attack On Sunday In Istanbul (photos) / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abbey621(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lightangel65:

Yes to me tithing was done in the old testament when priests didn't have jobs and were dedicated to the altar.

Check all my posts about islam, they are fvcking right. And you see the problem here is instead of checking your religion and seeing the obvious (rape, serial killing, child molestation and perversion) flaws you come to christanity well good luck, you are obviously under the spell of the jinn

The problem here is you took one part of a book and said it was old and outdated thereby excusing it's blemishes yet you used the same concept to judge another book. The funny thing here is that you don't realize the Quran is 90% like the Old Testament of the Bible, so by calling the Quran demonic or evil, you are saying the Old testament was evil and not of God....This is hilarious grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by techrola: 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
tarantino1:

A rotten maggot is more preferable to your waste of a prophet - Mohammed my black nyash
Faceless forum....show ur face
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by adams123: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Why u guys are calling ISLAM in this attack??

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by tarantino1: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

Faceless forum....show ur face

Come warri

You go see my face abi you dey fear

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Bakr4u: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=tarantino1 post=95472695]

Do not engage him.

He's looking for other religions to drag into the child rapists religion club of which Muslims are the creators and only members[/q

who so ever insult the prophet (S.A.W) will never see peace in his life, he's yet unborn generation.
I still repeat be kiaful with blasphemous comments, Muslim don't disrespect ur faith why disrespecting ours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by techrola: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Dalil8:

Because that's the only solution to Islam's madness, Blood for Blood. You kill one Christian, we wipe out a whole Muslim country.

Take the violence and killing to them and watch them flee.
See this one that is not ready to loose his head, you will be beheaded and it will end there...
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Lightangel65: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you haven't said anything. All these are mere allegations. I want evidence and circumstances. It's just like saying Jesus slept with Mary Magdalene, raised children, and other malicious allegations made by the gnostic gospels and other conspiracy theorists. They're all allegations and remain so, unless proven beyond doubt.

God bless you.

Allegations did you red the quran? Or the hadith then you didn't see quran 3:8(where he preached killing of non muslims) or his child bride Aisha he slept with at 9 or the beginning where he was tormented by a jinn, or the jewish woman he killed her husband raped her and married(the one who almost killed him by posioning)

You didn't read the quran and hadith didn't you if you did you would know this are facts, i don't have mine with me if i did i would have brought verses

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Ogbuu101: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

Ogbuu grin grin grin
Eeee nwanne grin grin grin
Shebi you say you go behead me if you catch me,my God will use bandits to avert the calamity for me grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by techrola: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2020
tarantino1:

Come warri

You go see my face abi you dey fear

Drop ur location..
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by parkervero(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:

1. My brother, again, I am a sincere guy and a Christian too. Christ never instructed me to attack others, and so be it.

2. You are funny. The questions asked require few sentences. It's all about you justifying your false allegations. You made the allegations, so the onus is on you to prove them.

3. If you were serious, you would have created your thread to post your justification, instead of asking me to create a thread. You made allegations, I asked for evidence and you are now asking me to create a thread, isn't that funny?

Finally, my brother. Live and let others live. Stop misquoting people's scriptures just to portray ours as the best. Instead of wasting time chasing shadows, why not reply to allegations against christianity littered on this Forum?

God bless us all.
There is no false allegations in what I said about justifiable killing in Islam. What I said is true which is contained in quran and hadith. I know some Muslims ustaz have reinterpreted some surat and hadith to you to make it look like it is not justified to kill

By the way, let me see what your explanation will be on apostasy in hadith albukhari volume 6922. Read it first before you explain it.

SilverNorGold I just gave you a tips of the iceberg that killing is justified from a trusted hadith. You can reinterpret it to give different meaning.

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by tarantino1: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2020
adams123:

The inability of Islams to condemn the killings and beheadings but instead protest and insult Macron's declaration of France as a secular state where people are free to say what they want is whats causing these.

We now know that these moderates are wolves in sheep clothing and would not hesitate to kill you and they will be called out for it

3 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by techrola: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Eeee nwanne grin grin grin
Shebi you say you go behead me if you catch me,my God will use bandits to avert the calamity for me grin grin grin
Na for nairaland una dey flex muscle grin, real life na efulefu una be grin grin
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Ogbuu101: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
adams123:
He was shouting Allah Akbar while commiting the crime just like shekau

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by tarantino1: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
[quote author=Bakr4u post=95472988][/quote]

I have already insulted him. Do your worst

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Lightangel65: 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
abbey621:

The problem here is you took one part of a book and said it was old and outdated thereby excusing it's blemishes yet you used the same concept to judge another book. The funny thing here is that you don't realize the Quran is 90% like the Old Testament of the Bible, so by calling the Quran demonic or evil, you are saying the Old testament was evil and not of God....This is hilarious grin grin grin grin

I know but is the old parts are still praticed which christanity dosent, its not a competition i know some countries like saudi arabia banned child marriage but other muslims still practice it, some muslims kill people mostly christains, its not old if its still practiced.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Dalil8: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

See this one that is not ready to loose his head, you will be beheaded and it will end there...

SMH small pikin.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by We4all: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Lightangel65:

On Facebook just search these religious forums where they argue about muslims and christains. after knowing i didn't fully believe then i checked the quran and hadith(the paedophiles holy book) and i found out everything was true.

There is even a lot of more dirty secrets, the people leaking these secrects are people who abandoned islam and became atheist or christains.

If you know about Mohammed you would know that his followers are under a spell. He was tormented by a demon who beat him and forced him to recite what he told him which he used to form parts of the koran, then he started asking for help but his Catholic cousin(who he slept with her dead body) being a juvenile about the bible thought it was an angel that why he didn't get help

Damm! I really find this piece very interesting and of course appalling that this is what Islam is all about. No wonder they behave the way they do. I have always said this: "that Koran is misleading cos I'm aware it also teaches about murder". Thanks for the insight, I'll surely dig up more about these.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Lightangel65: 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

Show ur face.....

So you can kill me like you muslims do? Why do you guys kill innocent people
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Ogbuu101: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

Na for nairaland una dey flex muscle grin, real life na efulefu una be grin grin
Which normal human being wan flex muscle with an aspiring suicide bomber grin grin
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Lightangel65: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

Lol, so how many non muslims have you killed to know this?
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by marsman: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
The religion as to be curb somehow.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Aboki99(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
Has investigations been concluded and the assailants confirmed to be muslims or are you just speculating and hating? Even if it were a muslim terrorist who did it, do you honestly think he represents the majority of over 1.6billion peaceful and law abiding muslims scattered across the globe? Or better still, are you aware of the atrocities France committed in its former muslim colonies? If you are not, just recently France return dozens of skulls of Algerian muslims who were beheaded by France because they exercised their freedom of speech or right to self rule thereby opposing the forcible colonization of their countries by France. The Quran(5v8) has a message for you, as a believer (in Christ)

"O you who believe, stand up as witnesses for God in all fairness, and do not let the hatred of a people deviate you from justice. Be just: This is closest to piety; and beware of God. Surely God is aware of all you do."

Karlovich:
Another one from the fools that abandoned their original shithole countries due to unrest and at the same are unwilling to abide by the laws and enjoy the freedom of their new country. Maybe Europe and other first world countries should stop accepting them. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE should start accepting them. Woke EU countries should better wake the f**k up

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by dmltoyin(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:
Islam is a cancer to the world
can you just shut the fckkk up
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by kutashi: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
egobetatoday:

I literally gasped when I saw you inviting him to your religion of peace. what?? So that he can come and become a killer like you all? Not every human being can practised a religion that kills. You muslims have special conscience that can accept evil no matter how huge, most Christian's dont.

Go and read about crusade and you will understand which religion killed most! Do you know some people were converted from their religion to get formal education in Nigeria and this people are now turned to destroyed their initial religion! That's terrorism in another garment!

I think you should read more and be well informed before making any statement! Look at you calling me a killer! If I call you Killer now, you will start barking like a dog now! Just read Mathew 19:19 and you will be in peace!
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Dalil8: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

Christians no dey ur area? just kill one first, make we see if u and ur entire family go see d next day.

We go start dey slaughter una for here.
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by pacespot(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Unless France did something about islamic terrorists, they would never allow the country to have peace. Imagine, France of all places, the most open of all European countries. They welcome Muslims into their country, now see how they are repaying them. Nigeria is yet to understand the calamity awaiting any country that is ruled by adherents of Mohammad, they can destroy anything for the sake of Mohammad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by tarantino1: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

Drop ur location..

Give me proof say you don enter warri, I go give you the location.

Prove to me that even if you are a shitty rapist, you are not also a coward

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by folu4real(f): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:
Islam is a cancer to the world

Hummm Nairaland Muslims will soon come for you grin grin
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by folu4real(f): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
pacespot:
Unless France did something about islamic terrorists, they would never allow the country to have peace. Imagine, France of all places, the most open of all European countries. They welcome Muslims into their country, now see how they are repaying them. Nigeria is yet to understand the calamity awaiting any country that is ruled by adherents of Mohammad, they can destroy anything for the sake of Mohammad.

Hummm bitter truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.