Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,940 members, 7,821,295 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt (56953 Views)

Knife Wielding Man Attempts To Stab A Jewish Man In London (Photos) / ISIS Claims Saint Mary Church Attack On Sunday In Istanbul (photos) / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by sadi78: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
GOOD JOB!!! I STAND WITH ISLAM!!! NO TO DIS RESPECT OF MY NOBLE PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A,W

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by shegzhkn: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, you read out of context. Get a Qur'an and other helpful materials, and stop reading whatever you see online.

God bless you.

Ogbeni stop defending what is undefendable.

When will you guys stop telling people what something is and what it not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Danny50: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... I must say that islam is a cancer and the world anti peace.

6 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by backtalkG(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Mohammed and his people are at it again
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by techrola: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
azmanaty2:
Islam is a cancer to the world
If u continue to hurt Muslims believe by insulting the prophet..I am afraid u will see more beheading..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by mdchikezie(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
tarantino1:
3 years ago, I was among the people who would defend Islam from the wave of attacks they were getting from nairaland as I saw a bunch of it as unwarranted hate and because of the so called existence of 'Moderate Muslims'.

But these current events has made me realize that I've been fooling myself. These moderates are even worse than the extremists because outwardly they put on a nice front but in their hearts, they actually wish the extremists would do worst.

The fundamental principle of islam is incompatible with the modern world. I am ashamed that I ever defended these rotten animals and useless religion in the first place. An occultic group of people who believe that a child rapist, Mohammed whose grave should be pissed and shit on is the greatest man to ever walk this earth. They belong in the zoo with the rest of wild animals. Even wild animals are more sofisticated than them.

Mohammed is an animal child rapist and if you follow him, you're just two steps from spending the rest of your lives in prison in a civilized world

THEY DONT LIKE THE TRUTH, THEY WILL DELETE THIS YOUR COMMENT NOW JUST WATCH AND SEE.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by EmekaBlue(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
I hate them ehn

Muslims are idiots

2 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by womenareapes: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nmezor(f): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
A religion of peace my foot

2 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by samdunzo: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Karma for the French.... after all they've done and continue to do in Africa.... una eye go clear real soon

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by techrola: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
shegzhkn:

Yes it is wrong to hurt the feelings of religion believers, insulting the prophet hurt us a lot, if u don't desist more beheadings..

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by howfarseun(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The title is better..

May God help us all.

This is Evil..

"Islam"? "cancer"? "Islamic terrorism?" Why drag Islam into this, as if it's what Islam teaches? I have lots of Muslim friends, and I must confess, they're the most important people I have ever come across in my life. I have made business with a lot of people, including Muslims, Christians and Atheists..

I have also read the Qur'an and nowhere does it support terrorism or the killing of innocent people. If you read any book, including the Qur'an and the Bible, to look for something to attack, you'll definitely find, as objective reasoning and contexts will be thrown out of the window.

While I strongly condemn the diabolical acts of the bad eggs in Islam, we should stop portraying them(the bad eggs) as though they are the exemplary Muslims.

Similarly, we should not portray the bad eggs in Christendom -- like The Irish Republican Army (IRA),The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), the National Liberation Front of Tripura, The Anti-balaka(who infamously said: “There are still nine Muslims here. We will capture them. We will kill them. When we finish here, we will go to the next village and kill the Muslims there, too".. ), Army of God(described by Wikipedia as "an American Christian terrorist organization), Concerned Christians., The Phineas Priesthood, the Ku Klux Klan(KKK) -- as exemplary Christians. It's wrong to call them "Christian Terrorists" because of the Unchristian activities of a few.

The truth is, no matter the religion, evil people will definitely justify their actions using any religious books, whether the Bible or the Quran. The Slave Trade, Colonialism, Crusades, Jihadist Conquests, etc.. They all cited or used the Bible and the Qur'an to justify their wicked acts! Such is life! Such is the evil nature of man! Anyone can cherry pick any verse out of context to justify whatever they want to achieve..

May God help humanity.
you ended up saying trash, your Islam is a Terrorist organization.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by techrola: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
EmekaBlue:
I hate them ehn

Muslims are idiots
Emeka you are an idiot, if u don't desist from hurting our feelings by insulting the prophet, wallahi your head will pay for it..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Priam: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Now watch and listen as the Muslim ummah keep a conspiratorial silence on this matter, and not outrightly condemn this grisly act.

Even the Muslims commenting on this thread, check their views, most of them will not outrightly condemn the beheading and murders.

It's like there's nothing like a moderate Muslim. Those we term moderate are those who actually give their covert approval for such terrorists activities even though they may not say it in the open.
Those we term extremists get the approval and support of the so-called moderate Muslims

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
shegzhkn:

My brother, you want to gag me now? Lol, it's well..

But bear in mind that all religious books, including our Bible, can be intentionally misconstrued. This, of course, we wouldn't like. So, if we don't want that, why attack others? Isn't that hypocrisy, my beloved brother?

Please ponder on this, and God bless you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by shegzhkn: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

Yes it is wrong to hurt the feelings of religion believers, insulting the prophet hurt us a lot, if u don't desist more beheadings..

grin

You just try it in countries that will get overly generous with ammo when dealing with folks like you and i can assure you the imaginary pedophile will have to take cover.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
howfarseun:
you ended up saying trash, your Islam is a Terrorist organization.

My beloved brother, I am a Christian, not a Muslim.

God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by techrola: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2020
tarantino1:
3 years ago, I was among the people who would defend Islam from the wave of attacks they were getting from nairaland as I saw a bunch of it as unwarranted hate and because of the so called existence of 'Moderate Muslims'.

But these current events has made me realize that I've been fooling myself. These moderates are even worse than the extremists because outwardly they put on a nice front but in their hearts, they actually wish the extremists would do worst.

The fundamental principle of islam is incompatible with the modern world. I am ashamed that I ever defended these rotten animals and useless religion in the first place. An occultic group of people who believe that a child rapist, Mohammed whose grave should be pissed and shit on is the greatest man to ever walk this earth. They belong in the zoo with the rest of wild animals. Even wild animals are more sofisticated than them.

Mohammed is an animal child rapist and if you follow him, you're just two steps from spending the rest of your lives in prison in a civilized world
It is wrong to hurt the feelings of religion believers, doing this u are hurting the feelings of Muslims, It hurt us when u insult the prophet, then stop, if this continues, I am afraid your head might go for it...

2 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by WINDSOW(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
It is not known or stated if the teacher or whoever insulted or degraded their prophet is a christian, of which the person has already been beheaded,

So my question is, why attack people in a church? What has Christianity got to do with this? What if the teacher or whoever wasn't a Christian? Why is it that their go-to counter attack is always Christians? Is Christianity the only non-muslim religion? Why not attack other religion if you all are not scared of them, why attack only Christians because they will never retaliate?

These shows that Muslims have a special hard-on for Christianity only, our peaceful nature is a threat to their very existence and blood spilling way of life.
Go download an English version Quran, I swear you won't have a thing to do with a muslim. It was started in black and white that they should kill Christians and that Christians are their enemies. Not unbelievers but Christians. It is there!

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by kponkedenge(m): 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Karlovich:
Another one from the fools that abandoned their original shithole countries due to unrest and at the same are unwilling to abide by the laws and enjoy the freedom of their new country. Maybe Europe and other first world countries should stop accepting them. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE should start accepting them. Woke EU countries should better wake the f**k up

I doubt the attacker is a refugee. France has the highest Muslim population in the whole of western Europe. Most Black French are Muslims cos they all come from Senegal, Mali, Ivory Coast etc which are predominantly Muslims... And they also have a very high population of Muslims from Tunisia, Algeria Morocco etc.... Because of the language factor and other things.

I'm guessing the attacker would be French....probably North African decent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by crafteck(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The title is better..

May God help us all.

This is Evil..

"Islam"? "cancer"? "Islamic terrorism?" Why drag Islam into this, as if it's what Islam teaches? I have lots of Muslim friends, and I must confess, they're the most important people I have ever come across in my life. I have made business with a lot of people, including Muslims, Christians and Atheists..

I have also read the Qur'an and nowhere does it support terrorism or the killing of innocent people. If you read any book, including the Qur'an and the Bible, to look for something to attack, you'll definitely find, as objective reasoning and contexts will be thrown out of the window.

While I strongly condemn the diabolical acts of the bad eggs in Islam, we should stop portraying them(the bad eggs) as though they are the exemplary Muslims.

Similarly, we should not portray the bad eggs in Christendom -- like The Irish Republican Army (IRA),The Lord's Resistance Army (LRA), the National Liberation Front of Tripura, The Anti-balaka(who infamously said: “There are still nine Muslims here. We will capture them. We will kill them. When we finish here, we will go to the next village and kill the Muslims there, too".. ), Army of God(described by Wikipedia as "an American Christian terrorist organization), Concerned Christians., The Phineas Priesthood, the Ku Klux Klan(KKK) -- as exemplary Christians. It's wrong to call them "Christian Terrorists" because of the Unchristian activities of a few.

The truth is, no matter the religion, evil people will definitely justify their actions using any religious books, whether the Bible or the Quran. The Slave Trade, Colonialism, Crusades, Jihadist Conquests, etc.. They all cited or used the Bible and the Qur'an to justify their wicked acts! Such is life! Such is the evil nature of man! Anyone can cherry pick any verse out of context to justify whatever they want to achieve..

May God help humanity.

Ive not read it but did mohammed really disvirging a 9 yrs old girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by mdchikezie(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Naijaguy12345:
Religion of peace !!!

PISS you meant to write

2 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Rugaria: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Karlovich:
Another one from the fools that abandoned their original shithole countries due to unrest and at the same are unwilling to abide by the laws and enjoy the freedom of their new country. Maybe Europe and other first world countries should stop accepting them. Saudi Arabia, Qatar and UAE should start accepting them. Woke EU countries should better wake the f**k up
Most of them were born there and have contributed positively to the development of that society..Not everybody ran across the Sahara and swam across the Mediterranean to get to the "promised Land"... While Islam should be ashamed of itself for the culture of beheading that seems to have been reinvented, I still don't understand the kind of liberal education that insist on showing children, some sickening carricature of holy figures. What is the goal of such education? This is the same way they instill in pupils some cultural superiority beliefs that have encouraged some racist behaviors we see today..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
WINDSOW:
Go download an English version Quran, I swear you won't have a thing to do with a muslim. It was started in black and white that they should kill Christians and that Christians are their enemies. Not unbelievers but Christians. It is there!

Whaaaat! Now I see why they have special hatred for Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by fineboynl(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
Time to open islam cartoon blog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Camelot65: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
sadi78:
GOOD JOB!!! I STAND WITH ISLAM!!! NO TO DIS RESPECT OF MY NOBLE PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A,W
Really?? by killing even innocent souls?? undecided
Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by mdchikezie(m): 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

It is wrong to hurt the feelings of religion believers, doing this u are hurting the feelings of Muslims, It hurt us when u insult the prophet, then stop, if this continues, I am afraid your head might go for it...

how many have you beheaded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
crafteck:

Ive not read it but did mohammed really disvirging a 9 yrs old girl

No, my brother. That's another conspiracy theory. The consummation is a source of debate, even among critics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Camelot65: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

If u continue to hurt Muslims believe by insulting the prophet..I am afraid u will see more beheading..
You're sick undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by abbey621(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
DapperGuy:

You didn't read the quran well. Everybody knows there are texts in the quran that encourages Muslims to kill non-Muslims. Stop being a politically correct fool.

So how is it different form the Bible? When you read things out of context, you deprive yourself of the true meaning. Let's stop being sentimental and criticizing blindly, for your reference:

Deuteronomy 17:1-20
Luke 19:27
Leviticus 20:10
Deuteronomy 13:13-18
Deuteronomy 13:6-10
1 Samuel 15:2-3
Exodus 31:12-15

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
I have said it severally here that France is undoing itself with her immigration policy!!!

They need to start being stricter with those they allow into their nation...

1 Like

Re: Nice, France Knife Church Attack: Three Dead, Several Hurt by fineboynl(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
techrola:

I will open islam cartoon blog. you can only kill yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. / Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.