Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,411 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

What Is The Dumbest Cartoon/tv Series You Have Ever Watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Dumbest Cartoon/tv Series You Have Ever Watched? (598 Views)

What's The Best Nigerian Movie You've Ever Watched? / Money Heist Is The Best Series I've Ever Watched / Top Most Watched TV Series From O2tvseries.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Dumbest Cartoon/tv Series You Have Ever Watched? by gentility411(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
I was lying on my bed this morning when a plethora of TV series came to my mind, which brought back childish memories. Some of these TV series includes, family matters, pinky and the brain, Maria de Los angeles, just to mention a few.
Also, alongside these TV series was one which came to my mind that I never liked. It has no real concept, and, just to use the exact words, it's a very dumb TV series. Its called the TELETUBBIES. Once, dis series starts to air on TV, I don't mind switching off my TV, if no other quality programs is aired on other TV stations. Two of the main characters on dat series are Pinky and Poo. So, my question to the house is ''WHAT IS THE DUMBEST OR WEIRDEST TV SERIES YOU HAVE EVER WATCHED`` Over to u guys...............Let's av some fun while you name them.

Re: What Is The Dumbest Cartoon/tv Series You Have Ever Watched? by SmileDance(f): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Does anyone here remember the cartoon ‘cow and chicken’ ?? It’s the dumbest ever

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Cartoon/tv Series You Have Ever Watched? by gentility411(m): 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
SmileDance:
Does anyone here remember the cartoon ‘cow and chicken’ ?? It’s the dumbest ever

Lolz..........cow and chicken is anodo dumb cartoon. Funny tho, d cow and chicken are siblings in d cartoon. Very dumb indeed!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Cartoon/tv Series You Have Ever Watched? by gentility411(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
SmileDance:

Lolz..........cow and chicken is anoda dumb cartoon. Funny tho, d cow and chicken are siblings in d cartoon. Very dumb indeed!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Cartoon/tv Series You Have Ever Watched? by Chimeluv(f): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Vamparina, Cow and chicken, Sponge bob square pants...

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Cartoon/tv Series You Have Ever Watched? by charlesm91(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
gentility411:
I was lying on my bed this morning when a plethora of TV series came to my mind, which brought back childish memories. Some of these TV series includes, family matters, pinky and the brain, Maria de Los angeles, just to mention a few.
Also, alongside these TV series was one which came to my mind that I never liked. It has no real concept, and, just to use the exact words, it's a very dumb TV series. Its called the TELETUBBIES. Once, dis series starts to air on TV, I don't mind switching off my TV, if no other quality programs is aired on other TV stations. Two of the main characters on dat series are Pinky and Poo. So, my question to the house is ''WHAT IS THE DUMBEST OR WEIRDEST TV SERIES YOU HAVE EVER WATCHED`` Over to u guys...............Let's av some fun while you name them.
grin grin grin grin Damn memories grin really tho teletubbies was useless. Another one was freakazoid and animaniacs. In just didn’t like them.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Cartoon/tv Series You Have Ever Watched? by stupidmod1: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
gentility411:
i hated it soo much

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Cartoon/tv Series You Have Ever Watched? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
gentility411:

Lolz..........cow and chicken is anodo dumb cartoon. Funny tho, d cow and chicken are siblings in d cartoon. Very dumb indeed!!!!!!!!!
Loved Cow and Chicken! Was so damn funny. The character The Red guy was my fave. I miss it cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Free Netflix Accounts / How Bbnaija Nini Was Able To Buy A Car Worth 100million / Emily The Criminal (2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.