Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) (77609 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo Hosts Bishop Oyedepo At His Palatial Lagos Home (Photos) / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Bishop Oyedepo At His Secondary School's 50th Anniversary (GSS, Omu-Aran) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by iamme1234(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
Rithoughness89 is no where to be found here oooo
He will be at romance and politics sections instead of here.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by PromiseIb: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Laimomo08:
My daddy. I love you pasta
na man of God you dey pasta. Tin tomatoes
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Rebuke: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
tsagir:
HER PUSSY SO SWEETOo PASTOR WIL TESTIFY THAT FOR YOU,that is why he attend the BD

Pig! Sometimes I just can't stop imagining where your type are raised and who did the raising. Terrible upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
sapphiere:
May divine visitation be our portion this coming month in Jesus name.

Amen.
The sky is. Your limits for your respect to the authority in christ
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Humanoid01(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Rebuke:

Pig! Sometimes I just can't stop imagining where your type are raised and who did the raising. Terrible upbringing.

You just gave him what he desperately wanted; Attention.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Adeelijah17(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
AMEN
sapphiere:
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by dododawa1: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hi service
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
Forever Young.

One of my favourite gospel artistes. Her voice alone could raise the dead...... Whenever I listen to her sing I have this feeling I am in heaven.

Happy birthday to you ma.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Happy Golden Jubilee Birthday Ma'am.

Wish You LLnP.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Sagefromtheeast: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
light099:
Nice gesture from papa and happy birthday to her.
Though I'm no fan of hers but something I can't but admit is that her flow is tight as fvck. Like she was born with a song in her mouth. She might not have the best voice or singing ability but her flow is tight. She could just be literally there from morning till night singing, like a submachine spitting bullets at the speed of 2000m/s.

Then like I always say, there are levels to this shiit in life.
The celebrity of your celebrity is still a fan of a bigger celebrity.
That's why never should you stoop too low all in the name of fanning a wack, who's your fellow human being, because the person you're ass licking is also ass licking someone else, which makes you the nigga at the tail end of the ladder.
When I see kids who worship the likes of Messi and Penaldo, I just SMH, while perpetual sycophants see me as a hater because asslicking isn't a dominant trait in my gene.
I didn't mean you shouldn't appreciate people but some folks came to life with default gene of asslicking.
When you're the fan of froggido on FB, fan of Penaldo on Instagram, fan of Messi on Twitter, spend whole time arguing about Wizkrap on Nairaland; you're always a perpetual fan all the time. If you spend your whole life fanning others, when will others fan you too?
Celebrities are not better than you, they just got lucky with life, anyone can get lucky. Tomorrow might be your turn, so never you lose your head today because of one wack celebrity.
Anyway just saying. If asslicking is your mission in life, please stay loyal to the hustle, whatever pays your bills or rocks your boat. Some people have made it from asslicking, you can do too.

grin

grin

grin

grin

grin
grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Mydazz(m): 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
daddytime:
Nice.

This must be her biggest and most memorable birthday ever.

I celebrate with you, madam.

It should get better with each successive one
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by ogbenimax007: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bola146:
Woah! She looks sweet 16 cool
when money dey
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by rowosky(m): 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
light099:
Though I'm no fan of hers but something I can't but admit is that her flow is tight as fvck. Like she was born with a song in her mouth. She might not have the best voice or singing ability but her flow is tight. She could just be literally there from morning till night singing, like a submachine spitting bullets at the speed of 2000m/s.

That's why never should you stoop too low all in the name of fanning a wack, who's your fellow human being, because the person you're ass licking is also ass licking someone else, which makes you the nigga at the tail end of the ladder.
When I see kids who worship the likes of Messi and Penaldo, I just SMH, while perpetual sycophants see me as a hater because asslicking isn't a dominant trait in my gene.
I didn't mean you shouldn't appreciate people but some folks came to life with default gene of asslicking.
When you're the fan of froggido on FB, fan of Penaldo on Instagram, fan of Messi on Twitter, spend whole time arguing about Wizkrap on Nairaland; you're always a perpetual fan all the time. If you spend your whole life fanning others, when will others fan you too?
Celebrities are not better than you, they just got lucky with life, anyone can get lucky. Tomorrow might be your turn, so never you lose your head today because of one wack celebrity.
Anyway just saying. If asslicking is your mission in life, please stay loyal to the hustle, whatever pays your bills or rocks your boat. Some people have made it from asslicking, you can do too.
See this Hypocrite.
You called Ronaldo penaldo.
When Messi has not scored any goal from open play this season
Hasn't scored in El Classico since Ronaldo left La liga.

MORATA HAS MORE OFFSIDE GOALS THAN MESSI HAS OPEN PLAY GOALS this season
And you say you don't lick ass.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by 1Dray(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
sapphiere:

This month hasn't ended. Need mine to start this month.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by desiredhome: 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
Passionate888:
Daddy freeze don see wetin him go use talk
See this one ...... e be like say your mumu never do.....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by simfrost90210: 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
grin grin
light099:

grin
light099:

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by able20(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
tsagir:
HER PUSSY SO SWEETOo PASTOR WIL TESTIFY THAT FOR YOU,that is why he attend the BD
The welfare department made a big mistake to allow your runs mother to raise you without a father, now you're just a waste, not good for anything!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by simfrost90210: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
Passionate888:
Daddy freeze don see wetin him go use talk
grin ah swear, no be lie, show go make sense this night
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by yemi1504: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
sapphiere:
Popular gospel singer, Tope Alabi, has expressed how awestruck she was after the General Overseer of Living Faith Ministries aka Winners Chapel International, Bishop David Oyedepo, stormed her Iju home in Lagos for her 50th birthday celebration.

Alabi took to her Instagram page to share how she felt when she was informed of Oyedepo's interest to attend her birthday party.

In a video attached to her Instagram post, Alabi was seen kneeling with her husband, Soji Alabi and children while Oyedepo prayed for the family with other attendees who were standing joining to say "Amen".

Alabi, narrating how she felt about Oyedepo's visit, wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjP0MUZSrss

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG4wKnjhX7T/

She really deserves it, her Christian Gospel songs are really good, Logan Ti O De on repeat! wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Honeytim: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Congrats
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
I love of one of this woman's track about war and Nigeria even though I don't understand the language she used
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by yemi1504: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
sapphiere:

AMEN In Jesus Mighty Name!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by 198800Mam(m): 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Rebuke:

blame the parents this is something they cud hv avoided using preventive measures....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by yemi1504: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Bola146:
Woah! She looks sweet 16 cool

Gospel musicians dey jawo these days o, just ask Nathaniel Bassey, Mercy Chinwo and Tope Alabi o
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by okoloemmalex(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
las las, Daddy Freeze don get talk to trend with this season.

oya, those blind and darkness filled followers of him, rush down to his instagram and Twitter account to add some funds to his account
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by 198800Mam(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
able20:

The welfare department made a big mistake to allow your runs mother to raise you without a father, now you're just a waste, not good for anything!

lolzzz blame the parents, this is smtin they gud hv avoided with just #200
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by yemi1504: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cheesy

Bishop Oyedepo Slayer of the lifeless zombie in Aso Rock. We love you Papa l kiss

Abi o, but the man really warned, but most of we Nigerians used tribal and religious sentiments to hand lifeless Presidiot Bubu a second term and we are all "enjoying" it now SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by Jamesz12: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
The Day I will shake hands with Bishop Oyedepo.

That day will I remember till my day of death.
My children children shall hear the story.

Oyedepo David whenever I see or hear you talk I see a phenomenon and not a human
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by ezenwaforj: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
You are indeed blessed to have had THE ENTIRE LIVING FAITH CHURCH IN YOUR HOME.Big congratulations to you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by ezenwaforj: 4:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Tope Alabi,just like virgin Mary was the most blessed among women,so were you on that day pastor Oyedepo vsted your home
Re: Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) by olufeyikemi90789: 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
:May divine visitation be our portion this coming month in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video) / Penuel Mnguni: "I Was Tricked By TB Joshua In Nigeria" - Snake Pastor Says / The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.