Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,813 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed (59300 Views)

Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by manuroq(m): 7:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
Seconded
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Yoighaman(m): 7:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
We no longer want #ENDSARS, that's a done deal.

What we need now is #ENDDARKNESS, we need electricity.

1 Like

Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by BigBashiru: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Angelfrost:
I don't support any more hostilities... But, the era of Nigerian youths sitting quietly or docilely while bastards who call themselves leaders or elders ruin the nation with poor policies or slow implementation of needed policies, has come to an end...

Our leaders from federal to state, down to local government must be compelled to do right by the people or forced out of office!!!... You either listen to the widespread yearnings especially on social media, or risk street protests!!!

Wise and serious leaders will act fast to attend to the needs of the teeming population, or at the very least carry them along in everything they do, to mitigate discontent and disaffection.

Nigerian leaders are too insensitive and corrupt!!!.... This is no way for democratically elected leaders to act!!!

Listen to your people and do right by them!!! This is not as difficult as idiot sycophants paint it!!!

They should start by reviewing that Fulani constitution!!! Next step ought to be restructuring!!!

But why do over 300 people across federal state and lga consistently do the wrong thing for 60 years?? Maybe this is a racial issue?
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by heysquare(m): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
It seems this man has been tested positive for #endsarsdemic calling for second waves go bad
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Iamsofavoured(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Brushstrokes20: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Spot on sir!

Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!

We move!
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by abokimallam: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
The position of the former minister is supported. The Nigerian wicked politicians have not gotten the complaints. They have gone back to business as usual. Next time, ‘we move ‘ should be more strategic on #EndbadGovernance. President Buhari should not be deceived by wicked Nigeria politicians that by merely asking for a good Nigeria,the youths want regime change. No.
Meanwhile Nigerias in diaspora in US,UK,Canada,South Africa,Europe etc should set up intelligence teams, trace corrupt Nigerian politicians assets acquired through our stolen money. When found,they should invite those host government to investigate and seize them.
Let keep the pressure on corrupt and wicked Nigerian politicians going, both inside and outside Nigeria.
No more hiding place for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by hopexter(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
nairalander2020:
with all this wahala were endsars protest bring.
crisis,looting,jailbreak,an so on.
up till now our mouth no de thesame as one.

After all the palliatives you looted your mouth still no dey the same? Nevertheless. The dead are the sacrifices for the greater course. I'll gladly MOVE smiley

1 Like

Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Solatium(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
wizzyrich:
I have created time table for work and for protest, please when are we resuming ?

And by the time the whole protest will be over YOU WILL HAVE NO JOB TO GO BACK TO

1 Like

Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Donspicey: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Flolovtri:

It's not really about person no wan die

The president has said he'd address it

Let's wait for that

Things are already been done

And most of the people fueling the protest won't move an inch from their house stating one excuse or the other when really they are staying safe

Make una stay for una house

Twitter will do the job

Don't get your innocent self killed

The Govt is no longer trusted......

More over anybody wey die na sacrifice......

See bro Nigeria must be great Again......

1 Like

Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Obusjames(m): 8:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
Naked Truth....but this government of the day I know too well, will not listen to voice of wisdom like this. They are just there for God knows why reason. Taking us back 50 years doing test running with there flip flops policy. I will gladly join again I this time around this gonna be WOW.

1 Like

Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by josephevergreen(m): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
we move

1 Like

Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
STUPID PEOPLE!
AFTER VOTING IN AN INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT UNA STILL DEY LOOK FORWARD TO PROTEST?

NA BULLETS GO FINISH UNA

THE MAN AND HIS FAMILY MEMBERS SHOULD START IT
MUMU PEOPLE
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by seunjungle1(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
No sure job for this Nigeria except protest....
*I am missing the movement with one love
*I see brotherly love from those I have never meet before despite our different culture, religion and ethnic
*I'm missing those beautiful girls that always gingered me when I sight them
*I am missing those times I got know that I am not the only person that hasn't get job since I graduated
*I am missing the time most of our politicians were no where to be found...some were hiding in hotel....one ran to France....some cannot show up.
I am missing those funs...like playing football on the major road....eating from the same plate with someone I never knew before....
*Missing the thought that Nigeria is going to be great through this protest..

I pray this protest come back again(peaceful one) like Lekki one
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
bukifemi1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.arise.tv/endsars-protests-will-return-in-two-weeks-if-issues-are-not-addressed-says-former-nigerian-minister/amp/
The military also should employ more military men just to soak up the unemployment but at the same time provide security for the country.
“What we’ve seen in the past two weeks is that we don’t have enough men in uniform to guarantee security in this country if every part of the country decides to blow up. So you serve two purposes employment and security and those are things you can do immediately,” the former Minister said.
Good plan, no implementation.
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by mobi99(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
God I pray make govt Jones, we will hit the streets of Lagos again... this time around we go burn Nigeria once and for all... we have play the part of fool for a very long time
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by King44(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
We move
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by gift2xl: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2020
tyup:
I'll happily join again

we move

We move.
#restructurenigeria
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by dasparrow: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
tammyf:
Pursue peace with all men.....this bible verse has been my guide ..

Be quiet! Do you know how many wars King David and the army of the Israelites fought with the Philistines, Moabites, Ammonites, Edomites, Amalekites, any many more before they began to experience peace and enjoy the promised land God promised and had given to them?

Mudu of local rice filled with stone is now over 1000 Naira. Families are struggling to feed but your government senators are taking home 30 million naira a month and fish brains like you see nothing wrong with that.

Instead, you are here quoting bible forgetting that the old testament was filled with stories about all the wars the children of Israel had to fight just to enjoy their inheritance, the promised land of Canaan God gave them. Stay dere dey mumu.
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by dasparrow: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
No giving up.
#WEMOVE

Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by faithful2911(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

Tyup where have u been ?
It's been a while I saw u Here.
He was preparing his soul for eternity
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by harmony75: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
together we move ✊
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by dasparrow: 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
yahmohy27:

Some people like hardship and chaos

Before the ENDSARS protests began, Nigeria was already a nation plagued by hardship and chaos or what do you call the high unemployment rate, the kidnappings, Boko Haram, Fulanis herdsmen, cultism, etc? I guess because you are financially comfortable, poor Nigerians should continue to suffer. Selfish human being like you.
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Prof0fficial: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
those who own mud houses are fast to throw stones to the glass House...
those who don't have value are fast to destroy valuables...
those who can't build are fast to pull down...
a wise man does not destroy what he cannot build. rather he amends...
"...wisdom is the Ultimate thing"
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by tsagir(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
WELLCOME DEVELOPMENT BECOUSE MANY HAUSA/FULANI WERE KILLED BY IPOB IN OYIGBO RIVERS STATE, SO Im HAPPY WE ARE GOING TO RETALIATE WHATA HAPPENED TO OUR BROTHERS IN RIVERS STATE,
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by adexdebo17: 11:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
This year don already spoil a lots of plans so it better we use it to renew Nigeria �� we move
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
Skmoda360:
Hmmmm......let's hope it doesn't escalate to the extent of thugs highjacking it again....we move undecided

You Abuja and Lagos fulani terrorist/thugs?

Instead of addressing the protesters demands, fulani terrorist government agencies and those foolish state governors are busy abducting unarmed innocent people by tagging them hoodlums.

Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by amaridigital(m): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
Skmoda360:
Hmmmm......let's hope it doesn't escalate to the extent of thugs highjacking it again....we move undecided

You move where? Please don't ever think of it in Lagos again oh. We move to Enugu and Onitsha this time around. Nonsense!
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by amaridigital(m): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Flolovtri:
Return in which two weeks?
Poor masses will go out and protest and will get killed while doing that

And you'd be in your own house fuelling the protest

We are not protesting

We must protest but only in Enugu and Onitsha. Anyone try that nonsense in Lagos again should prepare for serious consequences and counter attack from Oduduwa defenders.
We move to Onitsha.
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by amaridigital(m): 11:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
yahmohy27:

And most of them are ipob members!

We don't care if they are Ipob or hippopotamus.
We Yorubas say there will be no more protest in Lagos. We move to Enugu and Onitsha. Any sponsored protest to destroy Lagos again will be resisted by Oduduwa defenders.
Protests allowed but not in Lagos again.
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 30, 2020
Solatium:

And by the time the whole protest will be over Nigeria will be on factory reset, every unemployed youth will have jobs,
the government won't relegate the youths anymore
Fixed !
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by calcal: 1:15am On Oct 30, 2020
1. Emergency Survival Safety Respiratory Gas Mask Goggles &2 Dual Protection Filter - on ebay $20

2. Hard Hat SL Series Cap Style Job Site Safety Construction Worker Pink. - on ebay $9

3. 5X40 Infrared Dark Night Vision IR Monocular Binoculars Telescopes 8GB DVRA10 for commander

4. ordinary night vision for others.

5. Laser pointer

6. Flashlight

7. Lighter and cigarette

8. knee pad

9. bottle water

10. painkiller (e.g Avil) no weed, no hard drink

11. Backpack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uloma Nwosu's School Sealed By EFCC (Photos) / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.