Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed (59340 Views)

Bolaji Akinyemi And Muammar Ghadaffi’s Sons (Throwback Photo) / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ / Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by calcal: 1:21am On Oct 30, 2020
amaridigital:

We don't care if they are Ipob or hippopotamus.
We Yorubas say there will be no more protest in Lagos. We move to Enugu and Onitsha. Any sponsored protest to destroy Lagos again will be resisted by Oduduwa defenders.
Protests allowed but not in Lagos again.

Let's declare Oduduwa republic then we don't have to protect otherwise Lagos will burn to the ground.
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Breadnote: 3:06am On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerian,s development, has to be done like an emergency.for people to see results.
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by riczy(m): 6:33am On Oct 30, 2020
Truth is bitter they say, tell them!!!
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Friend22(m): 6:47am On Oct 30, 2020
Skmoda360:
Hmmmm......let's hope it doesn't escalate to the extent of thugs highjacking it again....we move undecided

When you fail to define your ranks why won't thugs hijack it like you always claim.
This protest has brought nothing but more pain and anguish.
It is even very stupid to start another stupid protest again because of you r stupidity for frivolities.
Na curse con remain to curse una .
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Friend22(m): 6:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Donspicey:

The Govt is no longer trusted......

More over anybody wey die na sacrifice......

See bro Nigeria must be great Again......

This was the same stupid nonsense you guys were vomiting that ended up in looting and destruction of private and public properties.

Why are these broods of unguided and unhinged youths not tamed is what I am yet to understand.

This protest thing has outlived its usefulness and its just another stupid jamboree stupid people want to partake in.

All my life ,I have never been harassed ir questioned y SARS yet,I never called for their end because I respect law officers and I don't flaunt it in their face that I am better than them,but youth of these days always claim to know too much and hence come of as very arrogant in approach to issues that requires humility.

People want the system to change but don't want to change themselves and they expect serious minded people like us to take them serious.
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Friend22(m): 7:08am On Oct 30, 2020
Solatium:

And by the time the whole protest will be over YOU WILL HAVE NO JOB TO GO BACK TO

You dey mind the idiots!

Let them go and protest again.
I wish we had someone like OBJ,all these so called entitled youths would smell their asses.

1 Like

Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Donspicey: 7:24am On Oct 30, 2020
Friend22:

This was the same stupid nonsense you guys were vomiting that ended up in looting and destruction of private and public properties.

Why are these broods of unguided and unhinged youths not tamed is what I am yet to understand.

This protest thing has outlived its usefulness and its just another stupid jamboree stupid people want to partake in.

All my life ,I have never been harassed ir questioned y SARS yet,I never called for their end because I respect law officers and I don't flaunt it in their face that I am better than them,but youth of these days always claim to know too much and hence come of as very arrogant in approach to issues that requires humility.

People want the system to change but don't want to change themselves and they expect serious minded people like us to take them serious.

Well i have seen wat i wanted so no need arguing with you......

Had it been u reside in d southern part of Nigeria u would understand better......
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Skmoda360(m): 9:08am On Oct 30, 2020
Friend22:

When you fail to define your ranks why won't thugs hijack it like you always claim.
This protest has brought nothing but more pain and anguish.
It is even very stupid to start another stupid protest again because of you r stupidity for frivolities.
Na curse con remain to curse una .
Who tell you say I follow them protest?..I be online protester/warrior.......
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Skmoda360(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2020
amaridigital:

You move where? Please don't ever think of it in Lagos again oh. We move to Enugu and Onitsha this time around. Nonsense!
Yes enugu and onitsha..... grin grin
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Skmoda360(m): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2020
WelcomeToBiafra:

You Abuja and Lagos fulani terrorist/thugs?

Instead of addressing the protesters demands, fulani terrorist government agencies and those foolish state governors are busy abducting unarmed innocent people by tagging them hoodlums.

Ode leleyi Sha... grin
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Friend22(m): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2020
Donspicey:

Well i have seen wat i wanted so no need arguing with you......

Had it been u reside in d southern part of Nigeria u would understand better......

If I reside in southern part of Nigeria?!
I have lived all my life in Edo state the epicenter of SARS "wahala".
Try another trick this one has failed!

1 Like

Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Basher8583: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2020
Skmoda360:

See this one Sha.....lemme just keep calm

No nah. Actually go and protest and see the result. And see the way you will be treated like a common criminal. Even ICC will not be able to help you
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Skmoda360(m): 11:11am On Oct 30, 2020
Basher8583:

No nah. Actually go and protest and see the result. And see the way you will be treated like a common criminal. Even ICC will not be able to help you
I no dey protest anything jawre.....I dey my house dey enjoy myself .....
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by jayaim: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
This Apc government are too dumb not to see warning signs, people are angry & discontent with system waiting to unlish their fury
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by samunaka: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
bukifemi1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.arise.tv/endsars-protests-will-return-in-two-weeks-if-issues-are-not-addressed-says-former-nigerian-minister/amp/

Prof you are inadvertently mobilizing the youths to go to the street in two weeks time, in times like this we have to be very cautious about the statement we make at interviews or press briefings sir, Arise TV has already been indicted for fueling the#endsars protest, don't let them pushed you to say what will hunt you later, some of us are looking up to you as a role model, let us allow the government to fashion out the best policy that will be beneficial to all concerned, to achieve this, they will need time.
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Chimasoka: 12:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Finally The Long Allegedly Awaited Buhari Burial Video Exposed.... Click � to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARZZZW5CoA
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by solabiyi01(m): 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
You're right, but what is expected of us then?, Save lives and properties for a short while and then suffer as slaves till thy kingdom come?

I'm not trying to prove any point here, but the system is so rotten and will continue to be, if we all continue in the trend of "no lives or properties should be lost", nothing ever is going to change for better. These are hardened oppressors, they care less about anyone. Power has to be taken from them with/by full force.
jenny005:
So that more lives would be lost, properties destroyed. What an irrational thinking human being. pls dont take offence
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Basher8583: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Skmoda360:

I no dey protest anything jawre.....I dey my house dey enjoy myself .....

God bless you jor. Please stay at home. Dont let those malicious so called social media influencers use you as another part of the statistics of thier massacre sorry.
Info I got from a police man is that they will retaliate and the youth that is caught messing around will be #@#£&#£ (sorry the words are so graphic. I no fit talk am)
If you stay 5km radius of any police station burnt down just vamoose from that area oh. Police go show you betta peper dia oh.
The police man say if them like make them go call Amnesty international or local. They say no more bribe. If you are caught you are caught and them go fvck you up biiig time.
Hmmmm. Just to inform you.
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Basher8583: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Chimasoka:
Finally The Long Allegedly Awaited Buhari Burial Video Exposed.... Click � to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARZZZW5CoA

The way you kids behave on social can just be likened to a monkey given a grenade to play with.

I hope you know you can be arrested for this false news alone.

Your so so dumb. Just like DPO Osaro

Like say them dey do you for village
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Chimasoka: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Angry Nigerians Attacked Desmond Elliot Over LEKKI Tolegate Shootings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfomFSt0kjI
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Skmoda360(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Basher8583:

God bless you jor. Please stay at home. Dont let those malicious so called social media influencers use you as another part of the statistics of thier massacre sorry.
Info I got from a police man is that they will retaliate and the youth that is caught messing around will be #@#£&#£ (sorry the words are so graphic. I no fit talk am)
If you stay 5km radius of any police station burnt down just vamoose from that area oh. Police go show you betta peper dia oh.
The police man say if them like make them go call Amnesty international or local. They say no more bribe. If you are caught you are caught and them go fvck you up biiig time.
Hmmmm. Just to inform you.
No wahala I have heard you....
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by bukifemi1: 10:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Starting soon
Re: Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed by Speak90: 11:32am On Nov 08, 2020
This man knows something
Nigeria youths
#wemove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Amina Mohammed, Most Beautiful & Highly Placed Woman From Northern Nigeria / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe / Was Atiku Corrupt When These Pictures Were Taken?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.