Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident (39862 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident / Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by bantamx: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
May their soul rest in peace

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die of which accidents is among

Our life here on fuckkking planet earth is not guaranteed

This is why a live my life on the fast lane...got police chasing me, smoking my weed, drinking my beer, banging enough pussy and making some dope money
Baba bless ur boi na make I follow u bang HQ pussy grin
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Humanoid01(m): 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die of which accidents is among

This is why a live my life on the fast lane...got police chasing me, smoking my weed, drinking my beer, banging enough pussy and making some dope money
And at the end of the day, you die and go to hell. What do you gain?
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by bencr7: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
backtalkG:
check well it will be an abokii driving that truck this is an unwarranted terror attack
if u don't hv anything to talk or comment back one side
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by FlordFlorez(m): 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Very tragic! A lot has happened in this year. Wahala for who still dey alive in 2020. Make the year do and end jare.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Nadio2019: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
csn01:
May their souls rest in Peace, Amen.
May God grant their parents the grace to endure and move on, Amen. (we shall meet again little pupils)
Nkwo junction is among the place I fear most when going to village for Christmas.

This is carnage.

RIP.

VIOs who took bribe to pass non road worthy vehicles, shame on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

Sometimes, it is more better to remain silent than to speak like a fool.

5 Likes

Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Realfrankie(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
May the family and friends of the dead find healing Amen

Sending prayers, love and light
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Humanoid01(m): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:
No amount of prayer can prevent death.
No amount of prayer can save you.
There is no god.
I'm sure the parents of those kids were all Christians.
Do good to your neighbors and those around you and live your life like it's your last, because there's no invisible sky man to watch over you.
And no amount of pleas will save you from the wrath of God when you face Him on the final day of judgement if you do not turn from your rebellious ways.

1 Like

Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by dododawa1: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
BigSarah:
Tragic....Onwa December.
stop this superstition,all month are the same,bad road and OVER SPEED/DRUCK, WEED SMOKER of drivers with and not repairing FAULT VEHICLE before put on the road caused all the accident.

1 Like

Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by juman(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
21 people died.

Avoidable death.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by dvkot(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
Wow.. Nigeria and corruption so they didn't show the company bus involved and they also kept the name out of the public. I guess whatever amount they are going to collect is more than 21 lives

1 Like

Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by kingxsamz(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
Humanoid01:

And no amount of pleas will save you from the wrath of God when you face Him on the final day of judgement if you do not turn from your rebellious ways.
Story.
Have you asked your god for forgiveness today?
Remember, if you commit a little sin as small as telling a lie, you'd still end up there with me.
Hope you don't have a girlfriend? Cus that would be a sin.

1 Like

Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
IamHeWrites:
Update: 21 Confirmed Dead In Enugu School Bus Accident

Earlier Thread; https://www.nairaland.com/6213585/truck-crashes-into-school-bus

https://igberetvnews.com/1369820/breaking-frsc-confirms-report-igbere-tv-says-21-died-school-bus-accident/

That's all the FRSC is good for.....carrying dead bodies after accidents.
Has anyone ever heard of FRSC saving lives by preventing car crashes?

All they know how to do is harrass owners of well maintained private cars and ignore dilapidated commercial vehicles the owners of whom "settle" them periodically, like that truck.

Mad officials of a crazy system.

2 Likes

Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Humanoid01(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Story.
Have you asked your god for forgiveness today?
Remember, if you commit a little sin as small as telling a lie, you'd still end up there with me.
Hope you don't have a girlfriend? Cus that would be a sin.
I have seen the truth and accepted it. That doesn't make me better than you. You have just as much rights to God's mercy, as I do. He has spared you, even in your prideful ignorance. He has loved and protected you even in your hatred towards Him. His mercy lingers till the day you die. The sad truth is despite His abundant mercies that encompass you every second of you life, if you die without accepting His offer of salvation, you will regret it eternally. This is a food for thought, whether or not you believe it.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by uuzba(m): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Amanda4life:
Some school bus drivers are reckless
You didn't understand the story.

A company truck driven by an idiot who did not maintain the brakes of the truck went and jammed the school bus filled with children, killed 21 of them and vulcaniser by the road side.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Analyst7: 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Good news is just scarce in this country nowadays
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by HeRulesMen: 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
May God be with the families
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by ndidibabe(f): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Oh Children! Tears...
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by uuzba(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2020
Barryseal:
If only these private schools respected the public holiday directive. Rip sweethearts.

Holiday is for enjoying.
They cannot enjoy again? What if it was school enjoyment they were cruising to enjoy?
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by SEYIKP(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
May their souls Rest In Peace.
But I thought there is public holiday today.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Whitelookq: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2020
RIP to the dead, there watch has ended.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by kingxsamz(m): 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Humanoid01:

I have seen the truth and accepted it. That doesn't make me better than you. You have just as much rights to God's mercy, as I do. He has spared you, even in your prideful ignorance. He has loved and protected you even in your hatred towards Him. His mercy lingers till the day you die. The sad truth is despite His abundant mercies that encompass you every second of you life, if you die without accepting His offer of salvation, you will regret it eternally. This is a food for thought, whether or not you believe it.

As you're giving me all these unnecessary sermons I won't bother reading, hope you don't have a girlfriend who you fornicate with? Or a girl you're having lust over... Hope you're not keeping malice with anyone, because your god is ready to
Put you in hell for that.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by lastempero: 8:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
Alot of work need yo be done in this country, all these old fools and some stupid youths like yahaya and idiot desmond elliot should leave the political space for able guys to take over.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by onegig(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
lakesider:
We will all type rest in peace here and remain irresponsible until its time to say another rest in peace

Abi . As usual .

Rest in peace when infact there are multiple levels of dereliction that led to the accident.

Who certified the " trailer" as fit for driving?

When last was maintenance done on the vehicles.

Was the driver drunk?

No one would ask the questions. We would gloss over it and say RIP and go about biz as usual till another one happens.

All these accidents are 100% preventable but nah we Pray to God instead looking for miracles when the exact miracle is acting responsibly and doing what is right.

1 Like

Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Humanoid01(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

As you're giving me all these unnecessary sermons I won't bother reading, hope you don't have a girlfriend who you fornicate with? Or a girl you're having lust over... Hope you're not keeping malice with anyone, because your god is ready to
Put you in hell for that.

God is NEVER in a haste to judge anyone. He so wishes that everyone repents, but He won't do the repenting. It's our call to do that, He only draws us to make a decision. If I do any of these things, it is strictly between me and God. If He convicts me of those sins and I repent from them, good for me. If I don't, and you and I end up in hell together, it makes no difference to the degree of eternal punishment you will receive. Your salvation is not directly proportional to mine.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Originakalokalo(m): 8:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

You're really on a fast lane. With all these, you may exit in few months....

Find Jesus.

Make him your Lord and Saviour.

I have found him. I am not in a hurry to exit the world...When I eventually do, I have a place of rest; assuredly.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
21 more angels in heaven

Hahaha.

Foolish people.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Originakalokalo(m): 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

You're really on a fast lane. With all these, you may exit in few months....

Find Jesus.

Make him your Lord and Saviour.

I have found him. I am not in a hurry to exit the world...When I eventually do, I have a place of rest; assuredly.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by frankfab(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
May their souls rest in peace
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Antoeni(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Enugu People go and Beg Fr Mbaka
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Vitamin17(m): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
embarassed
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by GodsOwnFav(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
God give the bereaved the fortitude to bear this great loss and the dead find rest on the bossom of the Lord.

The state government has to declare a day of mourning for this great loss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site / Police Van Falls Off A Bridge While Chasing A Car In Port-Harcourt. Photos / 12.4km Stretch Of Parked Trailers On The Road In Lagos (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.