Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident (39859 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / 6 Dead, 80 Injured In Lagos Train - BRT Bus Accident / Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by kingxsamz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Humanoid01:

God is NEVER in a haste to judge anyone. He so wishes that everyone repents, but He won't do the repenting. It's our call to do that, He only draws us to make a decision. If I do any of these things, it is strictly between me and God. If He convicts me of those sins and I repent from them, good for me. If I don't, and you and I end up in hell together, it makes no difference to the degree of eternal punishment you will receive. Your salvation is not directly proportional to mine.

Sadly, you're the one here who believes in this imaginary hell.
Don't worry, no need to tell me to repent. Your god already knows if I'll serve it or not, since it knows the beginning and the end.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Faithful007: 8:47pm On Oct 29, 2020
Simple seat belt would've saved almost all those lives. We keep neglecting seat belts in our cars and busses, but they are the true live savers in accidents.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by absolutelyyes: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nigeria was supposed to declare national mourning, because if na airplane or helicopter even if na one person die na so news go carriam presidency go give press statement up and down even state governors go they send condolences messages up and down, my deepest condolences to the family of does children God why does innocent souls
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Faithful007: 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
absolutelyyes:
Nigeria was supposed to declare national mourning, because if na airplane or helicopter even if na one person die na so news go carriam presidency go give press statement up and down even state governors go they send condolences messages up and down, my deepest condolences to the family of does children God why does innocent souls
I always wonder what makes helicopter and planes so special to attract that kind of attention.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by judgementyard(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
RIP
WORDS WON'T.....
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Humanoid01(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Sadly, you're the one here who believes in this imaginary hell.
Don't worry, no need to tell me to repent. Your god already knows if I'll serve it or not, since it knows the beginning and the end.
Well, my duty is to let you know, not to MAKE you believe. You own your mind, know how to use it. My wish and prayer is for you to believe. Your finite mind can't comprehend God's omniscience. If you continue to put that in perspective, you'll fall far behind.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
May their soul rest in peace

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die of which accidents is among

Our life here on fuckkking planet earth is not guaranteed

This is why a live my life on the fast lane...got police chasing me, smoking my weed, drinking my beer, banging enough pussy and making some dope money
I have never seen a crazy guy like u before . even lil Wayne no craze pass u bro. hahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Edwardsmart: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
may their souls rest in peace.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Zane2point4(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
lakesider:
We will all type rest in peace here and remain irresponsible until its time to say another rest in peace
The only sensible post here.

Others are just talking rubbish

*No press conference..
* No reasons why school has to jampark upto 50 pupil in that rickety vus.

* no measures to ban heavy duty trucks plying the road at noon.

* Road safty will see them and turn a blind eye,insread they focus there energy on flashy cars blc of bribery,ignoring the rickety ones.

Rip dear ones,i wish govt put forth measures.

1 Like

Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by kingxsamz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Humanoid01:

Well, my duty is to let you know, not to MAKE you believe. You own your mind, know how to use it. My wish and prayer is for you to believe. Your finite mind can't comprehend God's omniscience. If you continue to put that in perspective, you'll fall far behind.

Lol, praying for me to believe is like trying to change your god's plan. Your god already planned everything out and it knows the number of people that'll end up in its imaginary hell. So why are you trying to change it?
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by yahmohy27: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
May almighty heal those in hospital soon,Aameen
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by faithfull18(f): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Sad.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Sammyblaq(m): 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Living here in this contraption na risk.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Bankowner: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Pray! The question that begs for an answer is why would a school allow one bus convey over 50 human beings at the same time? Are they iced fish in a carton? The capacity of the bus I see shouldn’t be more than 30 yet it was packed. Now a single accident has caused the loss of 21 people. What a tragedy!
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Dayvidblue: 9:23pm On Oct 29, 2020
lekki1444:
shocked That crazy ass nigga Ikpeazu done use money wey he for take build smooth roads drink isi ewu. na bad roads kill dem

As much as I detest okezie ikpeazu, I'll urge you to go back and check the headline again.
Okezie is not the governor of enugu state.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by descarado: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
So heart breaking cry
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Humanoid01(m): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, praying for me to believe is like trying to change your god's plan. Your god already planned everything out and it knows the number of people that'll end up in its imaginary hell. So why are you trying to change it?
I don't know exactly God's plans for you, hence the prayers. I'm only sure of the nature of His thoughts and plans for you, they are good. The only person who has the ability to thwart those plans is you, not any devil or angel. Your sustained rebelliousness will take you away from the wonderful life God has prepared for you.

If God already knows the end from the beginning, therefore he knows those who will end up in hell, who told you you'll eventually be among them? If you are going to make reference to one of my previous posts, then I should let you know that I gave the condition "if" , so you don't see it like I condemned you. Like I said, your mind is finite, trying to understand things from the premise of an omniscient God is like trying to fly up to the sky by simply jumping. It's impossible!
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by webm: 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2020
May their souls rest in peace
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by chatinent: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2020
I weep.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by faceland: 9:45pm On Oct 29, 2020
tragic
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by kingxsamz(m): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Humanoid01:

I don't know exactly God's plans for you, hence the prayers. I'm only sure of the nature of His thoughts and plans for you, they are good. The only person who has the ability to thwart those plans is you, not any devil or angel. Your sustained rebelliousness will take you away from the wonderful life God has prepared for you.

If God already knows the end from the beginning, therefore he knows those who will end up in hell, who told you you'll eventually be among them? If you are going to make reference to one of my previous posts, then I should let you know that I gave the condition "if" , so you don't see it like I condemned you. Like I said, your mind is finite, trying to understand things from the premise of an omniscient God is like trying to fly up to the sky by simply jumping. It's impossible!

Well, Sadly, I do not acknowledge your god's existence. It's your burden to have to be scared of your god's punishment for the rest of your life.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Joszy92(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is terrible
May their souls rest in peace This is terrible
This is terrible
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Humanoid01(m): 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2020
kingxsamz:

Well, Sadly, I do not acknowledge your god's existence. It's your burden to have to be scared of your god's punishment for the rest of your life.
Well, Pascal's wager is for people like you. For a new creation in Christ, the fear of hell is a condescending feature, we live above that.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
myBraine:

Very sad.

Nigerian politicians hate seeing toddlers dying young.

I hope their parents live long to actualize their goals in life.

I always look forward to seeing your comments, honestly. Cracks me up like cray-zay. grin
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by bluefilm: 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2020
Someone should please come and FastForward this Year 2020.

I no dey watch again.

1 Like

Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by tonyson010(m): 11:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ugly news.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by ipswitch: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Sadl Im sad. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by ogub(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2020
May the Lord help us to number our days that we May apply our hearts to wisdom
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by geoffez: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
May their souls rest in Peace, Amen.
May God grant their parents the grace to endure and move on, Amen. (we shall meet again little pupils)
Nkwo junction is among the place I fear most when going to village for Christmas.
My dear,you said the truth,while at home during Christmas,I found it difficult to stay in any of the joint for a drink,can't forget the incident 2001 that claimed a life of young wonderful kid that year,Emma by name,he still in my memory till today.Government should try and expand the road
Re: 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident by Xantel(f): 5:29am On Oct 31, 2020
Receive their souls oh Lord

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Allen Onyema Visits Anambra Cargo Internation Airport Site / Police Van Falls Off A Bridge While Chasing A Car In Port-Harcourt. Photos / 12.4km Stretch Of Parked Trailers On The Road In Lagos (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.