Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident (21621 Views)

Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident / FG Orders Probe Into Lagos Train/Bus Accident / 21 Die In Enugu School Bus Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by renderme: 12:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
The Lagos state government, through the SSA to the governor and the Lagos state blood transfusion committee is asking for blood donation at the following sites:

1. Gbagada general hospital

2. Lagos state Accident and Emergency Centre toll gate.

3. General Hospital Lagos Island

4. Folarin Coker Staff Clinic Alausa Ikeja

5. LASUTH

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1633779929111199744

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by renderme: 12:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by renderme: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2023

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Batman01: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fp
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by BurialGround: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
How can I donate my IGBO blood to a Yoruba victim?

You can now see that accident and bad government knows no tribe.

This accident didn't check the tribes or religion of the victims before killing them.

USE YOUR HEAD.

181 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by renderme: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Seun. Front page please. People need to know where to give blood.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Bahamas95(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
After inflicting hardship on Nigerians for almost 8yrs where do they expect them to get blood to donate?

Nor be who dey chop well dey get blood?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Tallesty1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

This accident didn't check the tribes or religion of the victims before killing them.

USE YOUR HEAD.
How are you sure that the victim is Yoruba?

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by SisterFire(f): 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Helinues chinedu Iweka go and donate ur blood

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by BurialGround: 12:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tallesty1:
How are you sure that the victim is Yoruba?

Whichever way, I have passed my message.

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Nato008(m): 1:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
kingthreat:

Nobody asked for your blood. You better get tribalism off your head. It will not favour you, but if your pride beckons you to hate the Yorubas, then continue.
The fact u couldn't understand the message speaks how daft u are, and it is sad

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by BOLATINUBU01: 1:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Let's chinedu Rhodes donate blood na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by BOLATINUBU01: 3:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
Chinedu Rhodes should go and donate

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by BigDawsNet: 3:11pm On Mar 09, 2023
I wish I'm available to donate...

All lives matter!!

8 Likes

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by madapcmod: 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
At this point, none of the thugs stoping Igbos from voting on 25th February will be seen at the hospital gate stoping Igbos or non yorubas from donating blood.

The receiver/ victims may not care if he received Igbo or non-Yoruba blood anymore.

This is why tribalism is the worst thing to happen to a nation like Nigeria and those evil souls championing tribalism for political gains must desist from it. Especially those in Lagos.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Godsonkemz(m): 3:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
The only time african leaders show concern for the masses is before election.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Soifra(f): 3:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
K
Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
This is serious.

My thoughts and prayers are with the survivors.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace and comfort the families they left behind.

May we not meet our end whenever we go out to source for our daily bread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by EddyNumerouno(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
I wonder if the blood donations will be classified and distributed according to tribe and political afflictions

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by AmotekunSW: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
BurialGround:

USE YOUR HEAD.

They want blood of human beings, not pigs.

Your own blood is for UGM

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by davidtemi(m): 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
D money dey collected for blood from me wen my father was abt to die in Lasuth wat do dey use it for?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by ejimatic: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
renderme:
The Lagos state government, through the SSA to the governor and the Lagos state blood transfusion committee is asking for blood donation at the following sites:

1. Gbagada general hospital

2. Lagos state Accident and Emergency Centre toll gate.

3. General Hospital Lagos Island

4. Folarin Coker Staff Clinic Alausa Ikeja

5. LASUTH

Source:
https://mobile.twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1633779929111199744

. Thank you Lagos for your prompt attention and care. God will bless those at the forefront of this emergency relief. E ku itoju ! E ku aduroti oooo

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by BAZ001: 3:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
You better offer money for blood.
Citizen that don’t have cash to buy food and milk, you want them to be donating blood.

After spending billions to buy brand new , ambulances for Lasema and claim emergency response team. But no budget for blood bank.

God should have mercy on us in this country.
Imagine government asking for free blood donation during emergency.

12 Likes

Re: Lagos State Asks For Blood Donation For Victims Of Train/Bus Accident by jchioma: 3:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
God have mercy. This is not looking good.

I hope we can have a proactive and pragmatic govt in place that has the will power, strength of character and empathy to correct the ills of our society.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Is Your Best Nigerian Cities Visited And Why? / Virgin Atlantic Blocks Nigerians From Booking Flights Online / FAAN Increases Passenger Service Charge By 100% From September 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.