Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,983 members, 7,866,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Answered Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Answered Prayers (140 Views)

Accrediting Answered Prayers To The God Of Your Pastor:right Or Wrong? / Is Shouting Amen More Than Your Neighbour Guarantee Answered Prayers? / Reasons Our Prayers Are Not Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answered Prayers by chinenye497: 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
My sisters and I were eager to get married because we were fast approaching 40. So we all agreed to go to the mountain to fast and pray for 30 days. We got to the place, paid for a room, and started the prayers. They were other people there too who came there to pray. So in the morning, we would all gather and pray together, then after the prayer sessions, you can pray on your own.

So my sisters and I decided to be praying at 12 noon and 6 pm to enable us to break our fast. We did this every day until the last day.

Three months later, my immediate younger sister got married to the guy she has been courting who refused to ask for her hand in marriage for no reason and was always giving one excuse or the other.

Six months after, my last sister got married to an average guy, and they are happy together. I knew God had answered our prayers, so it didn’t bother me that my younger sisters got married before me. I just told myself that God was taking his time to give me the best.

Then one year later, a young man came to seek my hand in marriage. He was a young divorcee with one child. Chai why is my case always different? I cried. All my sisters got married to men who have never been married, why me?
Click on the link below to continue reading
https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/10/10/answered-prayers/

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Artists Are Not Encouraging Upcoming Gospel Artists Like Secular WHY / (25). Divine Direction / Willful Sin: The Grace Of God Is Not A License To Sin (part2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.