Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix (74918 Views)

AirCar: Car That Can Fly Cleared For Takeoff But You Will Need A Pilot's License / Tokyolt: World's First 'Dual-Mode Vehicle' To Begin Operation In Japan / Samson Switchblade,World's 1st 2-Seater Flying Sports Car Goes On Sale Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by lilyheaven: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
gpercuxionz:
If everyone fly at the same time,with this Lagos traffic, what will happen
Air traffic jam , will happen.

1 Like

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by slaypapa: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2020
And our professors here only knows how to knack young girls and fail students grin

1 Like

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by iramure(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
Whites have brains, africans have religion
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by freshMallam1122: 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
vertueptime:
Envy is bad, if you get a political appointment wount u collect? Dnt be a hypocr

slowpoke...
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by seamus387(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
My concern is the flying space if people began to acquire it. There may be a lot of air crash.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
This is nice development for a car that can drive on the road and at same time fly up to 1500ft above sea level.

I observed the following from this invention:
1. It will make flying plane easy for every individual that intends to be a pilot. -Good
2. In the area of engine capacity 1.6l BMW engine, I think if this aircar can be powered with additional engine because if the only one engine develops fault in the air. - BAD Or need for improvement.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Benwallt(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
If this makes its way to Nigeria some things are sure: 1- no light again
2- electrocutions here n there
3- untimely deaths at anytime
4- police will have to up their game
5- electric poles n wire will suffer.
Nigerians must be barred from getting this.

1 Like

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by ryanmas1965: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2020
the car Dey come with how many parachute grin grin grin
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by gift2xl: 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
gpercuxionz:

Traffic

1 Like

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Shimran(m): 10:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
This reminds me of the movie titled transformer

Thus time around, no banging of ........
HV being following the previous one's comments. You the one or not?
Anticipating ur responds!
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by selemo: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2020
Where are the black monkeys?
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by dyera(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
Brigade499:
Amazing invention it may look like, but when you compare the safety odds and possibilities, it is a way far.
There are no traffic wardens in the air, and no major roads to control movement.
Imagine a society where there are 5,000 of the cars going high in the sky to dodge the traffic down grin wahala dey

If they eventually crash, they will land like a Benin witch that met Apostle Suleiman while on a mission as a bird grin

In most cities abroad they don't have traffic warden, they control traffic with traffic lights. The problem you said can easily be solved by having the cars fly at very low altitude, around 20 storey building level and have traffic lights up there to control traffic. It reminds me of what I saw many years back when I watched Samurai Jack.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by thatsleepboy1: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
Orji Uzor Kalu, Dino Melaye, Col Dashiki gate Sambo, Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Chris, Hushpuppi and the northern thiefs una food don ready ooo
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Danny50: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
As calabar boy wey I be... I must say that Africa is still backward.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Coldie(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2020
freshMallam1122:
nigerian politicians will be the first to acquire this.... Especially Dino Malaye... shameless country with shameless criminals called politicians
Seriously if u are turly from the north u are a disappointment. I expect more from a Northerner
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Coldie(m): 10:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nice one imagine how much u will make if u have one of this as a logistics company.

You would change the ball game
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by bidierichie: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Where is Dino Melaye?

Food don done to add to your collectibles
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by rossoki: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
selemo:
Where are the black monkeys?

including you and your mother, or are you purple?
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Ferrous(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
We are still doing #ENDSARS protest
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by DBadman: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, if this AirCar enter Naija, our unfailing police and their now supposedly defunct SARS branch go still find how dem go take do roadblocks for AIR...

Those guys no dey use that #50 joke with anybody!
grin
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, if this AirCar enter Naija, our unfailing police and their now supposedly defunct SARS branch go still find how dem go take do roadblocks for AIR...

Those guys no dey use that #50 joke with anybody!
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
nawa o
i neva buy the least lexus sef
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by freshMallam1122: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Coldie:

Seriously if u are turly from the north u are a disappointment. I expect more from a Northerner
No worry I go give you... northern animals were think say human been na cow
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by mrsteel: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
saaphiere:
Watch the video here.

It requires a runway to fly so it's useless.
U don't understand how it works
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by smogup: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
paulolee:
dts technology at its peak....remembered i once saw something like this in one James bond flicks many years back and now its fcking reality...
the world is moving faster with science but Africa is still lagging behind because of bad leaders and Nigeria is still held in d shackles of bad government, discussing all day about ASUU strike, SARS, palliatives and looters and hoodlums....e go beta sha..
mk I chop abeg......cnt kee myself....nairalanders come chop oo

Africa is all about consumption. I'm sure some Africans are already queuing for it.

We should be carrying out researches and solving problems peculiar to Africa.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2020
What will happen car crash not plane crash oooo
gpercuxionz:

1 Like

Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Organs(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
Professorcplus:
Meanwhile from air to road transformation. Truly Nigeria is blessed indeed grin

See how you're disgracing your father's land, just dey open our yansh anyhow. Shame on you!
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by sevenhundred(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
freshMallam1122:
nigerian politicians will be the first to acquire this.... Especially Dino Malaye... shameless country with shameless criminals called politicians
where are Nigerian professors?
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Codedlyon: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2020
Which way Nigeria. Which way Africa. When will we start making our own inventory still trying to end corruption. We only know how to destroy we can't build. Hmmmmm. Black man.
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2020
Maybe I will use it to fly out of this country
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by freshMallam1122: 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
sevenhundred:
where are Nigerian professors?
thats legitimately made money,,.Liv professors Alone
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by exponentfriday: 10:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
another problem to Nigeria economic, bcoz all our leaders we want to acquire one...... God have mercy on us
Re: AirCar That Transforms From Road Vehicle To Plane Will Go On Sale Next Year (Pix by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2020
DenreleDave:
cheesy

Sanwo olu. Tinubu... Call to action

Time for investment..... Just acquire thousands of this and use for commercial use in Lagos state... See ursef raking dollars
you have a sense for good investment...and I really like that. you would really make a good enterprenure..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When To Change Your Car Engine Oil: The Mileage Way! / 5 Nigerian Big Boys That Were Killed By Power Bike Accidents (Photos) / Unbelievable Tokunbo Cars Spotted In Lagos (Shocking Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.