Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,580 members, 7,840,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS (27732 Views)

James Duddridge: Nigeria's Insecurity Massively Complex Beyond Military Approach / James Duddridge: No Partnership Will Resolve Nigeria's Security Situation / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Dshocker(m): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2020
The United Kingdom is the problem of Nigeria,for how long will they continue to rule Nigeria and put her people at loggerhead

1 Like

Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by cocolacec(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2020
smoke9910:
The UK did not train them to be touts. They became that of their own doing.

If you understand UK training,you will not type this.UK trainees in Arab countries are very cruel to their people too.
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Pierocash(m): 7:28am On Oct 30, 2020
oluwaahmed:

Its not true, the scope of SARS work was majorly in the south. Their aim was to oppress, repress & kill southern youths. Gov Nyesom wike had long been complaining about SARS, he had drafted numerous petitions against them to the FG and even boldly said that they were the ones doing kidnappings in rivers state. I remember how the police authorities said it was a disgrace for a governor to make inciteful statements against the police.
forget Nyesom wike, he is the worst governor in Nigeria in terms of protecting his people from police brutality. Rivers state police command is the worst in terms of human right violation, how many has wike condemned? Rivers people were been tortured,robbed, and killed by police yet the governor has never spoken out against any of this atrocities against his own people. How many police have ever been held responsible and prosecuted by Rivers State government for crime against Rivers people like you see in other states? Chima Ikunado and the Ikokwu 4, Chima was gruesomely framed and murdered by the eagle crack team,till date Wike never did peem, or condemn it,neither did he Visit the ikunado family nor any of the ikokwu 4 till date. What of sleek? This are just few amongst many atrocities by Rivers State police command in negligence of Rivers state government under Wike.

Now that police people were murdered in Rivers State, her pledged 20m for the family of the slain officers, how many victims of police brutality in Rivers State has Wike fought for and compensated?

The reason he was shouting and crying about SARS then was because they were been used by federal government against him and his party during electioneering time,that was why he was condemning SARS ,not because of their brutality against Rivers people. How many of SARS criminality did he cite during those period aside there involvement in election rigging and the murder of his political ally, ferry Igberigbe.

Wike is the worst governor in terms of protecting ordinary Rivers man from police brutality and criminality, aside politics.

He gave them the environment to do as will just for political interest.

No northern governor will allow police extort,brutalise, and kill his people like they do in Rivers state and south as a whole, that is why they are well behaved there because SARS man cannot kill one innocent aboki in the north and not face the consequence

1 Like

Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Ikpisco: 7:39am On Oct 30, 2020
I think they gave funds n the funds were hijacked. Cos the SARS we have seen didn't display any form of professionalism. Or may be a few from senior cadre were selected for d training n they didn't train d rest.
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by SEGLIZ: 7:42am On Oct 30, 2020
superCleanworks:

82 daily or 82 per hour?

but seriously what the hell is the relevance of this article? is the government trying to wash hands off sars matter and appear to be the good boy by telling us they tried their best to make sars a wonderful squad but things didn't work out well.

then that makes the government itself a full view circle of compound failure if it manage, control or curtail it's own apparatus.
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2020
It's unfortunate they wasted all your training efforts and decided to become touts.
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by helicoptarr: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Help our youths the truth to know.

2 Likes

Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by dederocs(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2020
Training to fight criminals effeciently...not extort.
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Ladycewhy(f): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2020
opikForex:
Our colonel masters at it again involving in FSARS. History showed our the Brits trained our earliest police, in tourturing their people so as to get their Tax. We are yet to benefit anything tangible Or meaningful from Britain. All they do is to exploit and exploit... God help us.
I was looking for this comment. The Brits have always done this, the thing is they are so good at it that we will think they are doing us a favor.

2 Likes

Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Josywhyte: 8:20am On Oct 30, 2020
A pig will always be dirty no matter how many times u bath it. U guys trained our ex-SARS operatives but they still won't change from killing innocent youths and extorting money from the poor...rubbish SARS and politicians
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Purplekush(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2020
BigBashiru:

Don't start with the old blame game - you should be grateful they trained sars and gave the equipment since Nigeria can't manufacture anything....

I don't mean to sound disrespectful but pls how old are you? undecided

because if you have even the slightest knowledge of your country's history �� you wouldn't have said this. ALL OUR PROBLEMS CAN BE ACCURATELY TRACED TO BRITAIN & US.

In fact,. anywhere I see an oyibo the first thing that comes to my mind low-key is that there must be some sort of wuru wuru & magu magu going on here.

It may sound like racial profiling but then it usually turns out to be true when you look deeper

1 Like

Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by BigBashiru: 9:15am On Oct 30, 2020
Purplekush:

I don't mean to sound disrespectful but pls how old are you? undecided

because if you have even the slightest knowledge of your country's history �� you wouldn't have said this. ALL OUR PROBLEMS CAN BE ACCURATELY TRACED TO BRITAIN & US.

In fact,. anywhere I see an oyibo the first thing that comes to my mind low-key is that there must be some sort of wuru wuru & magu magu going on here.

It may sound like racial profiling but then it usually turns out to be true when you look deeper

ALL OUR PROBLEMS CAN BE ACCURATELY TRACED TO BRITAIN & US.

You have low IQ.
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:25am On Oct 30, 2020
BigBashiru:

ALL OUR PROBLEMS CAN BE ACCURATELY TRACED TO BRITAIN & US.

You have low IQ.

That information is beyond you
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by BigBashiru: 9:40am On Oct 30, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

That information is beyond you

Says a member of the world's least performing racial grouo (blacks).

Please just keep shut with your low iq.
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by UNUKHASO: 9:41am On Oct 30, 2020
WETTIN I GO FIT TALK SAY NA ONLY MY NAME GO THE TRAINING MY BODY NO DEY THERE NI OR WETIN I GO TALK NOW
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Dreadful: 9:46am On Oct 30, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is always right.
Now all you zoo animals you've seen how Britain has been facilitating your deaths?
Have you seen how Britain has been meddling into your affairs after you claim to be independent? Shame on all of you, the zoo!!
Nnamdi Kanu has been fighting for your liberation all you fucking British slaves but you know a black person... They are very stupid and daft at the same time!
Can you now see the real trainers and sponsors of Sars and mind you Sars do not operate in the North ohhh....
By the time the fulani is through with all you. You will smell your anus respectively!
Zoo!
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Jonathan39: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2020
I can now believe anything Nnamdi Kanu says. He was the first person to expose UK relationship with SARS
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by dasparrow: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2020
kkkp:
We have SARS in the North and they are doing a good job

That's because most SARS officers are from the north and are posted to the south were they terrorize people. Tribalism affects Nigerians in all spheres of life. Say no to tribalism.
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Chideragodwin(m): 10:23am On Oct 30, 2020
#EndSARS jare
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by dasparrow: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2020
Dreadful:
Nnamdi Kanu is always right.
Now all you zoo animals you've seen how Britain has been facilitating your deaths?
Have you seen how Britain has been meddling into your affairs after you claim to be independent? Shame on all of you, the zoo!!
Nnamdi Kanu has been fighting for your liberation all you fucking British slaves but you know a black person... They are very stupid and daft at the same time!
Can you now see the real trainers and sponsors of Sars and mind you Sars do not operate in the North ohhh....
By the time the fulani is through with all you. You will smell your anus respectively!
Zoo!

Nnamdi Kanu is a self hating coon and a Negro who subscribes to white supremacy. I listened to him briefly but all Nnamdi Kanu does is make disparaging remarks about the African/Black race. How can a man have this amount of self hate in himself? God did not make a mistake when he created me an African or gave me chocolate brown skin. I love the way I look. It's unfortunate that Nnamdi Kanu and his followers hate being Black. Too bad.

And here you are parroting the same shyte! Are you not a black person? So you are daft, stupid and lack intelligence right? Or you think when you make disparaging remarks about the African/black race you are exempted?

Good luck with your biafra. It will be a nation filled with self hating coonish Negros like you who suffer from identity crisis, low self-esteem and a constant desire to be Caucasian like your leader Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Dreadful: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2020
dasparrow:

Nnamdi Kanu is a self hating coon and a Negro who subscribes to white supremacy. I listened to him briefly but all Nnamdi Kanu does is make disparaging remarks about the African/Black race. How can a man have this amount of self hate in himself? God did not make a mistake when he created me an African or gave me chocolate brown skin. I love the way I look. It's unfortunate that Nnamdi Kanu and his followers hate being Black. Too bad.

And here you are parroting the same shyte! Are you not a black person? So you are daft, stupid and lack intelligence right? Or you think when you make disparaging remarks about the African/black race you are exempted?

Good luck with your biafra. It will be a nation filled with self hating coonish Negros like you who suffer from identity crisis, low self-esteem and a constant desire to be Caucasian like your leader Nnamdi Kanu.
You see why I said black Africans are daft? You listened to him "briefly"...
Blacks! I am not black! Your insensitivity was why the white man called you 'black!' because you are daft, wicked and evil.
Any way my Biafra choses to be is none of your business. Clamor for your own independence you black stinking fool.
Have you seen how crude and wicked upon how polished the British seems to be, you see what they've been training and financing?
British slaves! By the time Britain is done with you monkeys from Africa through the aiding of the supporters of APC from the North, you all will smell your faeces!!!
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by DexterousOne(m): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2020
dasparrow:

Biafra is even dead and buried
Its not gonna happen

So dont even bother yourself
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by dasparrow: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2020
BigBashiru:

You are black too and will never be Caucasian no matter how much you and your mentally deranged, white supremacy leaning leader Nnamdi Kanu disparage the African/black race.

It must really suck to be you. The white man will never accept you or have any respect for you. You are a mentally sick, mentally deranged Negro who suffers from inferiority complex, low self-esteem, self hate and identity crisis.

You want to be pink, I mean white so bad but you will never be. You will always remain an embittered Negro from Nigeria who was taught to hate himself and his race.

You are a loser and even if Nnamdi Kanu manages to get biafra, it will be a nation filled with self hating coons like you who do nothing all day but disparage the Black/African race while simultaneously worshipping the Caucasians who won't think twice about putting a bullet in your black skull. You are enamored by a race that don't give a shyte about you because you suffer from self hate and inferiority complex.

Why don't you take your black Nigerian azz to a Ku klux klan site? What are you doing on a forum created by a Black African man? Fvcking idiot like you. I hope the moderators ban your monicker.

Now I understand why Nigerians hate you IPOB idiots. You people have no sense. Unu enwere uche! Governor Wike of Rivers State noticed that about you self hating racist bastards too and that is why he wants you fvcking racist bastards out of his state! Fvcking anumanu!
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by BigBashiru: 10:54am On Oct 30, 2020
dasparrow:

You are black too and will never be Caucasian no matter how much you and your mentally deranged, white supremacy leaning leader Nnamdi Kanu disparage the African/black race.

It must really suck to be you. The white man will never accept you or have any respect for you. You are a mentally sick, mentally deranged Negro who suffers from inferiority complex, low self-esteem, self hate and identity crisis.

You want to be pink, I mean white so bad but you will never be. You will always remain an embittered Negro from Nigeria who was taught to hate himself and his race.

You are a loser and even if Nnamdi Kanu manages to get biafra, it will be a nation filled with self hating coons like you who do nothing all day but disparage the Black/African race while simultaneously worshipping the Caucasians who won't think twice about putting a bullet in your black skull. You are enamored by a race that don't give a shyte about you because you suffer from self hate and inferiority complex.

Why don't you take your black Nigerian azz to a Ku klux klan site? What are you doing on a forum created by a Black African man? Fvcking idiot like you. I hope the moderators ban your monicker.

Now I understand why Nigerians hate you IPOB idiots. You people have no sense. Unu enwere uche! Governor Wike of Rivers State noticed that about you self hating racist bastards too and that is why he wants you fvcking racist bastards out of his state! Fvcking anumanu!

there are 54 African states and of all of them non is properly developed; its china doing all the hardwork laying rail tracks across africa. a sign of low iq is always blaming others and never taking responsibility. 54 african states always blaming europe. there is also no single developed black majority country in the world - all we hear is excuses. So please just go away with your low iq. You need more brain exercises to be able to have a higher iq similar to your couterparts in the world unless its a genetic case (though i hope it is not).
I trust that Africa will improve with time though.
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Are we supposed to be impressed?
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lol...... The same UK that joined this contraption called country!! Believe this news from the pit of hell on your own peril
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
BigBashiru:

Ur so called leaders are their gate keepers
The system used to colonize ur ancestors is kept and maintained with ur sorrow, tears and blood by ur leaders
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by googi: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Police and some of their courts of law are used to enforce voters' suppression. Police could kill and go simply by claiming some subjective threats to their lives in court of laws. This is why it is still difficult for minorities to get hired into the Police Force abroad. Once hired, they get punished and discriminated against more than their white colleagues; despite more Black Police Chiefs today. African Police are all Black making it difficult to shoot maliciously based on color of the skin. Mourning over and over again. Police Reform and Promises without actions and results are empty.

When we send our Police abroad for training, it is enacting Foreign Police movies: "COPS" where minorities are abused in real life. https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/10/cops-tv-reality-cancel/

https://www.nairaland.com/6215793/hungry-angry-youths-only-temporarily
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by Philipxxxx0: 2:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
kkkp:
All the elites are the same o! if we don't have SARS we have bandits and kidnapping
All elites are not the same bro , if you kill fulani man ,be you police or Army they will never forgive you, they most kill you or jail you for life, look at what governor of Kaduna said at anyone that kill fulani people.
Re: James Duddridge: UK Facilitated Training, Supplied Equipment To SARS by thatsleepboy1: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
i hope the likes of james nwafor and Sunday okpe were all trained under their care

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun 2022: Gunmen Attack Residence Of Lasun Yusuf (Photos, Video) / All Former Presidents Are Ethnic Leaders Except Obasanjo – Amaechi / 17 PDP Lawmakers Supported Ahmed Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.