Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,856 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband (39054 Views)

It Is Obligatory For The Man To Have Intercourse With His Wife On A Reasonable B / Sexual Intercourse With Menstruating Women Is Prohibited / A Submissive Muslim Wife Suddenly Lost Interest In Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Akfrenzy(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2020
grin OK we move

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by BlueAir: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2020
sad It's by force o...! I can joke with my money but not with pussy angry
marvin906:
To fvck na by force..
Shooooooooo make una calm down na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by obinna58(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2020
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Akhirastriver(m): 11:47am On Oct 30, 2020
Joshmanuel10:
To comment on this thread I was asked to confirm if I believe
Y
It's totally absurd
Did u comment anything sensible ??

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Canberra55: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2020
Joshmanuel10:
What if she's tired?

She's not allowed to be tired. E be like you nor understand the matter for ground. She doesn't have a choice or else Allah and his jinns will leave all their other jobs like inspiring jihadi attacks, bomb explosions , beheading people in French churches etc and shift all their focus to cursing the innocent woman . You dunno wariz going on...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by vickydevoka(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is de part I like Islam for

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by lastempero: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Na here we dey see una, everything about them na sex n virgins. Next thing dey don behead people head

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by bizzibodi(m): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
If na for Arabia denying husband sex no b big deal shecamels full everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by drlateef: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Factfinder1 post=95494805
:

Una don start una nonsense

How is that your problem? Are you a Muslim?
Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by danilmo: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Iamsane:

You have choosen to be extra ordinarily stupid every Friday more than any other days online. Continue

wow. ur command and use of logic is amazing, very uncommon of conc Muslim.. pardon my ignorance..
Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Barcakingly1: 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
What about Nikah mut'ah or you think we do not know.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by xperiencelove(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pls stop treating women as slaves. They have their own lives to life even in marriage. Marriage is union not slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Canberra55: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Barcakingly1:
What about Nikah mut'ah or you think we do not know.

Traveler's marriage. They thought we must read the Quran in Arabic before we can uncover all their evil religions . Tueehhh. !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Aliyu10562: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
kaluxy007:
Islama couples refusing themselves sex is not my business...my own is that you people should stop reciting stuffs on your diiick before force mounting innocent kids on the street
please nobody invites you to this topic,just keep shut,we don't interfare in your religion.you have your religion and we have ours
Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Oricha79(m): 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Allahu Akbar, may Allah be please with him.
Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Oricha79(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Yet they called us fanatics but they are the one that always Spam Islamic topic on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Midas01: 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
You have said it all.
Canberra55:
This thread just reminded me 50 cent's song IN DA CLUB with the hook / chorus like this :

"You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
I'M INTO HAVING SEX, I AIN'T INTO MAKING LOVE
So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed"...

I think it was Allah that inspired 50 cent to write that song cos come to think of it, what's sex without affection? You got it right --- the right answer is PROSTITUTION!!! How won't your most loving, most understanding God know there might be times when the woman is "not in the mood " or just tired

Another wicked verse is Quran 76:31: Allah promises Muslim men they'll have beautifully endowed women. As if the woman's beauty is not enough, the almighty Allah goes on to describe the kind of women : VOLUPTUOUS, CURVY, BIG BREASTED......imagine a God that has time to describe the size of the woman's breast. Kai !!!

As a heaven/jannah/paradise-aspiring Muslim are you going to heaven to fellowship with your god or to go there to be having sex like an OLOSHO. WHEN did heaven become a brothel or Las Vegas a.k.a SIN CITY? THIS is not to mention that your Allah promises that the virgins in that stupid heaven will continually have their virginity restored after every round of sex. Don't take my words for it : read your Quran well. I don't remember the verse now ( I know many Muslims will think I'm lying, even though my previous claims were scripturally backed up).

What kinda tells you that after all the four wives you have on earth, you will still go to heaven to continue your SEX MOVIES SEASON 2?

If you're a slim Muslim woman without big breasts or a a mad shape reading this, how does this make you feel that your body doesn't match Allah's perfect description? Ask yourself, "why didn't Allah create me to have big breast since that's the Islamic paradise standards? "

Also ask yourself why Allah is only worried about men's sexual satisfaction and forgets to remember that women also wanna enjoy sex rather than just be objects of satisfaction.

Ask your Muslim scholars why Allah doesn't tell you if the men's penisss will be big since it is now about body size.

What kind of ojoro God cares more about the males than the females? Wake up from this wicked religion and come back home to Jesus Christ my friends.

What kinda religion treats women like objects of satisfaction?

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Aboks(m): 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
marvin906:
To fvck na by force..
Shooooooooo make una calm down na

Na to born almajiri full every were

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Aboks(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Midas01:
You have said it all.

Women are sex doll

1 Share

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Aboks(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Factfinder1:
When will i see a ruling on Islam fighting for allah and marrying underage children and being religious fanatics and bigots

cheesy grin grin
Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Aboks(m): 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
notoriousbabe:
so islam permits sex abi? sorry i forgot that Mohammed liked them young and very tight grin grin grin grin

Mohammed likes them "the tighter the sweeter"
Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Aboks(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
womenareapes:
behead her! she is an infidel

Ur moniker says it all shekua has spoken behead her
Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by kutiman00: 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oricha79:
Yet they called us fanatics but they are the one that always Spam Islamic topic on nairaland.
As in...their matter don tire me aswear...but it's likely because this is a faceless forum and they probably get high on the amount of likes they get...otherwise I don't understand why anyone would swear to be a Muslim just to troll and hate on actual Muslims and be toxic

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Aboks(m): 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
A true muslim is a jihad fighter

1 Share

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by elmagnifico411(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
That na very good badt guy ohhh.. and this people sey na em Dem go follow. Hian! When time reach scales go fall off their eyes.
Aboks:

Even the man fvck em slave
Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Aboks(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
elmagnifico411:
That na very good badt guy ohhh.. and this people sey na em Dem go follow. Hian! When time reach scales go fall off their eyes.

Wen blind man dey lead people na inside well dem go enter
Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by cadesky(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Alhamdullilahi, being a Muslim is enof reasons to always give praises to Allah, it's indeed a privilege to b among the saved ones
Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by lordmans(m): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
The way some supposedly non muslims and probably christians storm threads meant for muslims to spam them shows that some of these people are having some control and complex issues. As a Muslim I basically don't give a Bleep what goes on in their threads save for knowledge or information purposes.

And a Muslim and a believer or any sane person knows better to respect the space of another. If you talk about your freedom of expression the muslims too have right to privacy, to his conscience and faith.

It's always easy to call the muslims all sorts of derogatory names but in most cases they're not always the ones to cast the first stones. The christians will first start with verbal attacks when preaching in public spaces. And some muslims who cannot match their wits especially in the North resort to violence.

While I don't support any form of violence against anyone or any babbaric act, but it is equally wrong to always focus your energy to defame another person or group. It is always the christians that will first cast aspersion on the Islamic faith and belief before the gullible muslims will fight back.

I plead with all muslims on this thread to simply ignore these attention seekers. I doubt if they're actually true christians. My Grandma is a Christian and belongs to the Redeem Church family. She gave birth to my father, a Muslim and she always treat our faith with respect.

The people we see here are full of hate in their hearts and I'm afraid are not true christians. They're just out to create tensions where none exists.

I call on all the ummah to show them love and pray for them at the same time. May Allah melt the hate in their chests. In time they will see the futility in their campaigns of calumny.

Peace to everyone.
Ma salam.

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Woman Refusing Sexual Intercourse With Her Husband by Farmerrules: 5:48am On Oct 31, 2020
Jazakalahu khaira

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos / Understanding Jazakummullahu Khairan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.