Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It (71779 Views)

Bola Tinubu Salutes Fashola On His 59th Birthday / Erelu Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today / Pictures From Femi Fani-Kayode's 59th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 30, 2020
Nice one.. so wonderful
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by JustcallmeFavou(f): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2020
Laggafin:
The only Gov that tried to kill all the witchcraftz that has held cross river down.. They went on sabbatical in his tenure but they are fully back and loaded now.. Calabar has gone back to it's shadows with the current olympiomiasus Governor Ayade fucking the state

Honestly! Are you also from there?
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Focusmind: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2020
All of them are thieves. All politicians. Don't be deceived by looks or anything. Nigerians with frivolity and short memories. They all looted your destinies.

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by masui(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2020
MagicBishop:

I have never seen a more useless , disorganized and confused person like Ayade.

That man has nothing to offer.

I wouldn't make him a farm manager .

Oga oooooooo

grin grin grin grin

So Ayade is not even fit to manage an animal farm?
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by ahmedajadi(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2020
Nappoli:
The former Governor of Cross river State and presidential aspirant turned 59 on September 30. His wife, former first lady of Cross river State, Onari Duke, made the birthday cake with Donald's face on it. lol

3rd photo is from Linda Ikeji blog shows When Donald Duke was a boy.

https://www.facebook.com/CalabarBlog/photos/a.783139528527641/1695846110590307/
Happy Birthday to you, Donald. 59 looks good on you. WULLNP. He has a good and caring wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by chatinent: 7:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by 6digitscomrade: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2020
Nappoli:
The former Governor of Cross river State and presidential aspirant turned 59 on September 30. His wife, former first lady of Cross river State, Onari Duke, made the birthday cake with Donald's face on it. lol

3rd photo is from Linda Ikeji blog shows When Donald Duke was a boy.

https://www.facebook.com/CalabarBlog/photos/a.783139528527641/1695846110590307/
one of the rare breeds
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by lastempero: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2020
FREEMADNESS:
I used to think this man was exceptional when it comes to politics in Nigeria until I met him in person. trust no politician, they are all dirty.

this one even added gay to his resume *spits*

How can he be gay.
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by sageb: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2020
Laggafin:
The only Gov that tried to kill all the witchcraftz that has held cross river down.. They went on sabbatical in his tenure but they are fully back and loaded now.. Calabar has gone back to it's shadows with the current olympiomiasus Governor Ayade fucking the state
enjoy your olimpotic merismetesis till 2023.
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Charly68: 8:01am On Oct 30, 2020
God is faithful,we thought you be allowed to rule the nation but Obj foist his own self made agenda and he is one of those crying fowl now .When men try to play God they can never get it right in life .Keep shining sir. Your best is yet to come.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by ahmedajadi(m): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2020
MagicBishop:

U don't mean it? A whole doctorate degree holder? You are wicked ooo
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by lastempero: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2020
Awesometo:
Two different nose shapes, check the man and young boy pictures. HBD though.

His head was bigger than his nose when he was younger.
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by PremierGuy(m): 8:04am On Oct 30, 2020
One of the rarest politician in Nigeria who really served his people.

4 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by IMAMofWAR: 8:04am On Oct 30, 2020
these is when naija women where real damnnn women, not not when they have turned to whores and useless stinking oloshos, like poco, rozz, zor and the rest we see spreading ther smelling toto anyhow. mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew angry

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Seniorwriter(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2020
sapphiere:
I want to learn cake baking. Happy birthday sir.

You can learn online via videos....just buy the
°Ingredients
°Practice
°Share with people around
°Start a mini cake service

You will be wowed the aftermaths of the knowledge.

Talking from a female friend's experience!!!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Tisham20(m): 8:07am On Oct 30, 2020
Okay
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by BennyDGreat: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2020
Laggafin:

How did he do that?
Never heard this before....please educate me
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Quality20(m): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2020
Please we should all fear our Creator o. I can see soomebody above saying that this good looking great ex gov adds gay to his CV. Has he bleeped u b4 or are u his errand boy?

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by juman(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2020
Good person.
Happy birthday.
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2020
Seniorwriter:

You can learn online via videos....just buy the
°Ingredients
°Practice
°Share with people around
°Start a mini cake service

You will be wowed the aftermaths of the knowledge.

Talking from a female friend's experience!!!

©Seniorwriter
Thanks.
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2020
Quality20:
Please we should all fear our Creator o. I can see soomebody above saying that this good looking great ex gov adds gay to his CV. Has he bleeped u b4 or are u his errand boy?
He is talking rubbish because Donald Duke snapped photo with Charlie boy on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6164933/donald-duke-charly-boy-hang
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by lekki1444: 8:22am On Oct 30, 2020
my nigga hairline though
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by lekki1444: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2020
Laggafin:
when a nigga name is ayade you know he full of shit
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Lastmankc(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2020
MagicBishop:

The worst thing is that he's a Prof
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by freshvine(f): 8:25am On Oct 30, 2020
anochuko01:
I just like this man. Hardly will you hear anyone speak against him.

Man retired in perfect peace. Even imoke is hardly heard of.

Cross Riverians behave like oyibo people

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Melvinism99(m): 8:26am On Oct 30, 2020
Cyberterror:
This is the man that opposition should have sponsored to challenge Baba Buhari in 2019 but instead they chose to go for Atiku the Cameroonian crook.

And you think he would have defeated buhari?

TELL ME SOMETHING
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by anochuko01(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2020
freshvine:

Cross Riverians behave like oyibo people

They really really do!
I spent four months there last year. It was a whole new level of experience for me. Except for the burning of thieves sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Oizee(f): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2020
MagicBishop:

abeg see finishing
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by anochuko01(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2020
Melvinism99:

And you think he would have defeated buhari?

TELL ME SOMETHING
Youths are yet to understand what's behind an election and that'll be our greatest undoing in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by walosky(m): 8:34am On Oct 30, 2020
Happy Birthday Donald the son of a late Anambra man and a renowned economist

If you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.