Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It (71777 Views)

Bola Tinubu Salutes Fashola On His 59th Birthday / Erelu Bisi Fayemi Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today / Pictures From Femi Fani-Kayode's 59th Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by naijadrivablog: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
He was a fine example of a man who became a Governor in his 30's - a youth. Till date, he remains the best governor of CRS.

But he owed contractors that did some projects in Calabar, e.g Tinapa. CRSG hasn't paid that debt to the said Contractors till date.

He is a staunch Grail Movement man.

Who remembered what happened between hi. And Tooti, his friend (who he fired from his government)?

Donald Duke would say that he has two personalities - one as Donald Duke and the other as a Governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by KingMack(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Omo see BYC Pollogringrin
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by FREEMADNESS: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
sacajawea:
You met him in person? But do you know him Personally Gay? Be sure of something before sharing it in the Internet

i dont need to elaborate on this matter, just bliv me wen I say he's dirty.
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by sacajawea: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
FREEMADNESS:

i dont need to elaborate on this matter, just bliv me wen I say he's dirty.
Dirty, thief, stealer, Yes. Gay, How do you know?
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by Mryacks: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Awesometo:
Two different nose shapes, check the man and young boy pictures. HBD though.

I kinda noticed too
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by FREEMADNESS: 9:46am On Oct 31, 2020
sacajawea:
Dirty, thief, stealer, Yes. Gay, How do you know?

Neva mind
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by RuggedSniper: 3:32am On Nov 05, 2020
LadyJasper:

Who ask you? You just had to point that out, right?
^^^@LadyJasper, so because you're a "baby" lawyer, you think you can just barge in on my post (that YOU quoted on page 3) and start asking legalistic questions?!grin YOU have to loosen up OK? The main THRUST of my first post on Donald and Onari Duke being 59 and 60 years of age was to emphasize the fact that despite the 1 year age difference, age is just a number, and in terms of good looks, Donald and Onari both complement each other. I'm sharpening my "battle axe" for you... to be used down the road wink P.S. LadyJasper... Where did YOU originally study law?

1 Share

Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by RuggedSniper: 4:00am On Nov 05, 2020
Chimasoka:
Finally The Long Allegedly Awaited Buhari Burial Video Exposed.... Click to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iARZZZW5CoA
WTF!
Re: Donald Duke's 59th Birthday Cake Made By His Wife, With His Face On It by kayusely70(m): 4:21am On Nov 05, 2020
My Man Anytime, Anywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Man Shot In Abeokuta, Others Injured As Customers Destroy Banks (Graphic Video / First Lady, Aisha Buhari Closes Beauty Parlour / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.