Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon (35750 Views)

Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / EXCLUSIVE: Lagos Airport Hotel, Owned By S’west Govts, Send 250 Staff On 3-month / The People's Presidential Debate Live On TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by Armanipounds: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
35824L:
The jealous people burned it down because they don't have anything like private TV station in their 5 gully erosion ravaged states.
why have you allowed "Hate" to fill your heart this much? sincerely I have never reacted negatively on Nairaland since I joined this forum early this year but I must say that your level of stupidity deserves a Grammy award! you are so vile and the likes of you ought not to be with society!
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by Sagay212: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Una dey see am? CEO of TVC nigeria and white man. Na so e be for most companies in Nigeria ooo. We make so much noise about being intelligent but there's hardly anything we can do on our own without involving white man.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by sulaak(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
250 Tinubu propagandist out of work. Good riddance.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by Ollygold(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
ke, na 1 million

How many is the total employee of tvc,

[/quote]
Count it by yourself did your think is only Lagos they have employees. Nonsense Omo ale
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by OwenJesse27(m): 4:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

So, Nigerian people deserve to to be jobless because other Nigerians are jobless?

How did Tinubu contributed to unemployment in Nigeria when in fact he alone employed hundreds of Nigerians including igbo people?

Ipob mentality is always a fukked up, backward and destructive mentality.

I'm sure you read where I said they could be retained by the company, right?

By the way, sorry to disappoint you, but,

I'm Yoruba.

It's not always about tribe. Don't make it so.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by BreconHills(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
flyingpig:
you keep quiet angry

Why would Tinubu send armed men to kill unarmed protesters at Lekki.

That was a reprisal attack, lucky it was not a life for life undecided

What kind of course did you do at school that allows you state "facts" without sources? If you are the hope of the future, good luck to that future.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by Kingspin(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
35824L:
The jealous people burned it down because they don't have anything like private TV station in their 5 gully erosion ravaged states.
This one is still using aboki brain.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by HandmadeD: 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Do you handle logo designs for clients, outside the country?
Yes please. I have many clients outside Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by thatsleepboy1: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
even the haves are gradually turning to have nots. It's so unfortunate that things are getting bad daily with our two eyes open to see them as they go down in shreds. FFK said this in 2014 but we all thought it was about politics.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by PropertyBuying(f): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good is on the throne.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by Herkim(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
35824L:

Kindly expanciate further.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by Earnonline7: 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Really
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by aalangel(f): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
35824L:

Wow...very bad thing to say.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by NGpatriot: 9:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

I'm sure you read where I said they could be retained by the company, right?

By the way, sorry to disappoint you, but,

I'm Yoruba.

It's not always about tribe. Don't make it so.

Jeezuzpick:

They should join the millions who are unemployed made so by the same ruling party being led by their employer.

250 is hardly a drop in the ocean of teeming unemployed people.

Sorry to sound so callous, just saying it as it is. If their boss is halfway charitable with his ill-gotten wealth, he can pay them double salary while they wait for the station to be rebuilt, so don't send us o

1. Actually, that post was the most disheartening, evil minded and bitter posts I've read on NL in a long time/ Hoe wo you justify and even be ok that 250 people lost their jobs just because you hate their employer? How evil and mean spirited can you be?

2. 250 unemployed people means 250 without livelihood, without any ability to pay their rent, put food on the table, send kids to school and so on.

3. Only warped and upside down people like you utter such rubbish like a major employer of labor contributed to unemployment when in fact he's an employer.

4. If you are going to say his wealth is ill gotten, shouldn't you show us how and why his wealth is ill gotten, like what he stole from anywhere?

5. This is the problem with you Igbos, all your hared and bitterness care less about who you hurt or who you destroy, even according to innocent people deserve to be jobless and their families deserve to be homeless and hungry all because you hate one man?

Btw, you are not Yoruba and it doesn't matter how many times you repeat it, you are just another hateful and bitter ipob.

At least you admitted that you are callous .
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

1. Actually, that post was the most disheartening, evil minded and bitter posts I've read on NL in a long time/ Hoe wo you justify and even be ok that 250 people lost their jobs just because you hate their employer? How evil and mean spirited can you be?

2. 250 unemployed people means 250 without livelihood, without any ability to pay their rent, put food on the table, send kids to school and so on.

3. Only warped and upside down people like you utter such rubbish like a major employer of labor contributed to unemployment when in fact he's an employer.

4. If you are going to say his wealth is ill gotten, shouldn't you show us how and why his wealth is ill gotten, like what he stole from anywhere?

5. This is the problem with you Igbos, all your hared and bitterness care less about who you hurt or who you destroy, even according to innocent people deserve to be jobless and their families deserve to be homeless and hungry all because you hate one man?

Btw, you are not Yoruba and it doesn't matter how many times you repeat it, you are just another hateful and bitter ipob.

At least you admitted that you are callous .

Click this link:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/dwindling-oil-demand-14000-exxonmobil-staff-to-lose-jobs/

Lots of people lose their jobs daily.

I've lost my job quite a few times, so maybe that's why job loss to me isn't too like the end of the world.

The 250 that lost their jobs? The reason why you're calling me all sorts of names?

Totally unnecessary and avoidable!

Lekki shootings.

Hijack of protests by hoodlums that are tools of politicians during election periods.

That's what led to it.

I don't expect you to understand my viewpoint, though......it's alright if you don't, but please make sure you're responding from your own personal convictions.

I don't owe it to you to prove my ethnicity.

You can believe what you want.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by Ayolee88: 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
misano:

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda

They dominates this platform, they are agents of destruction. They operates mostly in the midnight. They have no resting time until they are able to convince their oppressors.

Very correct and you won't find them faulting their corrupt leaders for lekki toll gate massacre and fighting for justice of the fallen heroes instead blaming the youths your corrupt leaders failed. The youths are truly the reflection of the state of the society.

1 Like

Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by NGpatriot: 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

Click this link:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/dwindling-oil-demand-14000-exxonmobil-staff-to-lose-jobs/

Lots of people lose their jobs daily.

I've lost my job quite a few times, so maybe that's why job loss to me isn't too like the end of the world.

The 250 that lost their jobs? The reason why you're calling me all sorts of names?

Totally unnecessary and avoidable!

Lekki shootings.

Hijack of protests by hoodlums that are tools of politicians during election periods.

That's what led to it.

I don't expect you to understand my viewpoint, though......it's alright if you don't, but please make sure you're responding from your own personal convictions.

I don't owe it to you to prove my ethnicity.

You can believe what you want.

So, Mobile employees lost their jobs because some evil and heartless people intentionally burnt down and destroyed Mobile or because market forces like low oil demand? What kind of 2 year old baby elementary analogy is this?

This is another thoughtless and senseless post, there's a difference been losing jobs due to bad economic realities and losing jobs due to intentional and deliberate criminal act like arson because the criminals involved don't like the employer.

If you are not a callous, insensitive, cold hearted and mean spirited human being, you'd know the difference.

There's also a difference between calling you names and describing your unfortunate and inglorious comments. Who justifies 250 people losing their means of livelihood just because of they hate the employer? What kind of human being are you?

Btw, I still need you to show us what Tinubu stole to earn his ill gotten wealth.

There's got to be more to you as a human being than being callous, heartless and hateful.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by oluogbon0000(m): 1:11am On Oct 31, 2020
TVC used to be best breaking news TV station but why now
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
HandmadeD:
Yes please. I have many clients outside Nigeria
Noted. My friend.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by mamotalk: 7:40am On Nov 09, 2020
femlad97:
you are senseless..... read the topic again

Another hooligan spotted.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by Miracle2020: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2020
And tomorrow some idiots will come to nairaland a be saying there is no job.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by mamotalk: 5:48am On Nov 10, 2020
femlad97:
you are senseless..... read the topic again

And you'll tell whatsoever that own you that you always wake up from the right side of the bed?

Well I don't know whether you ever attend school because any sensible educated fellow not like your buffonic illiterate like you would have taken time to follow thread of things.

You deserve to go back to school, mumu.
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by femlad97(m): 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
mamotalk:

And you'll tell whatsoever that own you that you always wake up from the right side of the bed?

Well I don't know whether you ever attend school because any sensible educated fellow not like your buffonic illiterate like you would have taken time to follow thread of things.

mamotalk:

mamotalk:

Thanks........�����I'm not educated.....try again bro....this is a old news.... try new ones
Re: Attack On TVC: 250 Staff Out Of Work – TVC CEO, Hanlon by Monjerk: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tareq1105:

Go stand for gate dey count them idiot.

Your father a very stupid idiot, what have I said that warrant you calling your father idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amira Junaid, President Buhari's Granddaughter (Photos) / Bandits: We’ll Kill Train Passengers If FG Fails To Meet Our Demands / Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.