Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval (19989 Views)

Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by DenreleDave(m): 11:59am On Oct 30, 2020
Why?
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by bobokeshington: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by duduade: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
I like Seyi Makinde

He is quick to observing and reapplying lessons learnt to his State

Loool

Desmond Elliot had a role to play in this scenario

And Seyi has called his people to order.. Doesn't want such happening in Oyo State
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Royalfurnitures: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
That is to say that they should not air their own opinions until approved by the boss, PUPPETS!

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by frowland(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
figure007:
To me its a wise decision ... Not because of political rivalry but to ensure some uncultured aides or appointees dont go around spitting trash which might be used against his government ...out if the 12 disciples there was a judas ...what do i know ...just passing by

President Buhari To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without State Approval.

Hi, can you also relate with the above statement? If you do then fine, else Hypocrisy!

6 Likes

Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by happney65: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Na his staffs he dey follow talk,na them he fit dey tell to do this and that.Na him give them job,he can tell them to whatever at any time,he no concern us

Not US,Na if he wan do that to us we go fight

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by ignis: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Imagine
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Alonge25: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
They must be censored before going for any interview. Caging!
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by omooba969(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerian style DEMOCRAZY. grin

But to be honest, majority of Nigerians require censoring coz they're used to making unguided utterances...even our polithiefcians are not left out. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by dokie: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
inoki247:
This people are the same thing... some dey clamor for Media regulation y this one dey ditact for people.....

Just say u want to turn People to NTA...

Even if you work in a bank or any major establishment, you cant go to the media without approval from the organization to speak on related matters, if not you lose your job.

Its standard practice.

This is the reason some people refuse to work for organizations they are not comfortable with. Same reason why many nigerians with a good sense of integrity have refused working for the Nigerian state in any capacity knowing that the government will tie their hands and make them accomplices to bad governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by MajohBankz: 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
In other words, words to be spoken on TV must be adulterated, quarantined and selected by the state panel of thieves before going live with it. You have must be pro government
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Amanda4life: 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
IT WILL FAIL

THIS IS THE TIME OF TRUE CHANGE.

THE PART OF THE GLOBE WHERE NIGERIA IS , IS EXPERIENCING SOME UNSTOPPABLE NATURAL FORCE WHICH NOBODY CAN STOP.
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by edgecution(m): 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
inoki247:
This people are the same thing... some dey clamor for Media regulation y this one dey ditact for people.....

Just say u want to turn People to NTA...

I used to think this guy is a true democrat but his ways these days have shown otherwise. He's a lowkey dictator and always play to the gallery by feeling the public's pulse.
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Dblaiz(f): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Click on this link for your job aptitude test and thank me later...
https://myjobtests.com/test-category/aptitude-tests/
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Seniorwriter(m): 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
sammyj:
grin grin grin When I told you guys in the past that this man lacks deep thinking, all his eRats on Nairaland lashed and vented their anger at me just as expected due to a pot of portage provided to them by their pay slave masters. Now can we now see how things are unfolding. grin grin grin I they laugh in Spanish language !!! shocked shocked

It is an open secret that all our political class are underperforming however if you took time to go through the document you would have seen that it's targeted @restraining them(to political office holders) from misbehaving on media issues and not the way the OP portrayed it as if it's restricting them of their right to be aired or speak in the media/tv

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

© Seniorwriter
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by danilmo: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
figure007:
To me its a wise decision ... Not because of political rivalry but to ensure some uncultured aides or appointees dont go around spitting trash which might be used against his government ...out if the 12 disciples there was a judas ...what do i know ...just passing by

if it was done by an APC man now u would have screamed fire and brimstone.

1 Like

Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Cameroonglass(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tell them, come on tv with prewriten scripts
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
They are now afraid of those youth they lebelled lazy
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by thatigboman: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
ivolt:
Just look at the revolutionaries above. This article is a mere 4 sentences long but they didn't bother to read. They relied on an ambiguous headline to demonise their target. These are the people who will spread by fake news and incite violence without understanding what they are doing.
not that i like u, but i concur with u on this
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by thatigboman: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
Cocobongo:
There is sense in what he said...
so much sense
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by thatigboman: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
frowland:

President Buhari To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without State Approval.

Hi, can you also relate with the above statement? If you do then fine, else Hypocrisy!
how many officials of buhari do u see on tv?
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Komolafe89: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Cocobongo:
There is sense in what he said...
you are an hypocrite, if it was Bukhari you people would start ranting
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by thatigboman: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
happney65:
Na his staffs he dey follow talk,na them he fit dey tell to do this and that.Na him give them job,he can tell them to whatever at any time,he no concern us

Not US,Na if he wan do that to us we go fight
government establishments have rules on employees going on tv or radio. It's not any staff that will just stand up and go and talk about their organisation in the media.
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Juwonmania(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
sammyj:
grin grin grin When I told you guys in the past that this man lacks deep thinking, all his eRats on Nairaland lashed and vented their anger at me just as expected due to a pot of portage provided to them by their pay slave masters. Now can we now see how things are unfolding. grin grin grin I they laugh in Spanish language !!! shocked shocked
Do you even read the news well at all?
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by ManOfCompetence(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
decuteGenius:
So someone should get approval from the government before appearing on TV

just say that we shouldn't walk on the streets without government approval so that we'll cruise in Heaven.

the tyranny that is creeping into Nigeria is a great one.

In order words, our evil leaders are seeing that the social media/Tv is becoming the greatest tool that our beloved well-wishing citizens use to inform the public about the atrocities of the government and they are becoming afraid that they'll have to face their crimes face to face. So, Social media bills, authorisation for TV appearances, etc.

We are not enemies to a good government. And a good government would not shut the voices of it citizens.

We only want a good Nigeria
I guess you didn't read the post....Read it properly then modify what you wrote
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by nautybride: 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Better. Cautioning your peeps against saying trash like it's the trend with our FG.
Anyways, na them them, the governor dey address.
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by bigjj: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Do they just go on air before without approval from their principal? If it is so, it is long overdue.
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by toba1909(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
barbstee:

https://www.insideoyo.com/dont-appear-on-tv-radio-without-approval-makinde-tells-appointees-govt-officials/

Yeye dey smell.
Their presidential material.

Soon he go say make anyone wey wan talk for the state get approval from him
Scallywag!
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Kaybex007(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
;Dnow, I can see them believing the the police statement which says "whatever you say will be used in the court of law", but theirs is "whatever you say will be used in INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT". bush meat has started hunting the hunter. ;Dnow, I can see them believing the the police statement which says "whatever you say will be used in the court of law", but theirs is "whatever you say will be used in INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT". bush meat has started hunting the hunter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / Bandits Kill 3 In Gombe, Destroy Farm Produce (Photos) / Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.