Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval (19988 Views)

Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval / Seyi Makinde To Pay 13th-Month Salary, Still Using His Private Car / Saraki Has No Right To Circulate My Song Without Approval, Says K1 De Ultimate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by osuulola(m): 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
I hope they post on their social media handles?

Nigeria needs an Abraham Lincoln.
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Cocobongo(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Komolafe89:

you are an hypocrite, if it was Bukhari you people would start ranting
Bro think before you finger your phone....
Common senses is not common
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Merimental(m): 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
figure007:
To me its a wise decision ... Not because of political rivalry but to ensure some uncultured aides or appointees dont go around spitting trash which might be used against his government ...out if the 12 disciples there was a judas ...what do i know ...just passing by

exactly. he knows tension is still very high in d country.
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by sammyj: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
Thank you for the unbiased clarification!!
Seniorwriter:

It is an open secret that all our political class are underperforming however if you took time to go through the document you would have seen that it's targeted @restraining them(to political office holders) from misbehaving on media issues and not the way the OP portrayed it as if it's restricting them of their right to be aired or speak in the media/tv

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

© Seniorwriter
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by oginnite(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Stale News
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by OwenJesse27(m): 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqoAx-I1Ens

Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel for exciting video cry
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by decuteGenius: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
ManOfCompetence:

I guess you didn't read the post....Read it properly then modify what you wrote

maybe you should do the telling
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by exponentfriday: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
This rules is for government official is not for the citizens... what is my business with that... I can appear and talk on anything if not TV self....
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Nobleladycakes1(f): 7:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wise dude, GSM
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by reiddecuti: 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
NOC1:
Hahahaha, that guy is a packaged fraud and dictator

Their almighty GSM. Seems Dave Umahi is far way better than that fraud.
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by kudos4u(m): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
figure007:
To me its a wise decision ... Not because of political rivalry but to ensure some uncultured aides or appointees dont go around spitting trash which might be used against his government ...out if the 12 disciples there was a judas ...what do i know ...just passing by
is that how civilised country are doing
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Wande22(m): 3:24am On Oct 31, 2020
dokie:

Even if you work in a bank or any major establishment, you cant go to the media without approval from the organization to speak on related matters, if not you lose your job.

Its standard practice.

This is the reason some people refuse to work for organizations they are not comfortable with. Same reason why many nigerians with a good sense of integrity have refused working for the Nigerian state in any capacity knowing that the government will tie their hands and make them accomplices to bad governance.

Even Churches

I think those people saying otherwise on this thread haven't worked in a "structured" and regulated environment.

Most of his (I mean Seyi Makinde) people just go on airwaves and spew thrash.... (I live in Ibadan and I am a Radio person).

KImagining a Caretaker Chairman of a LG Council posting a picture of him at the Studio of a Radio Station as an achievement
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Wande22(m): 3:30am On Oct 31, 2020
kudos4u:
is that how civilised country are doing
Guy, every leader wants his followers to be "loyal" to him/her whether Political, Spiritual or Occupational

Or can you allow your girlfriend to be making/saying unguarded words about you/your relationship or what happened at "Room 306"?
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by dokie: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2020
Wande22:

Even Churches

I think those people saying otherwise on this thread haven't worked in a "structured" and regulated environment.

Most of his (I mean Seyi Makinde) people just go on airwaves and spew thrash.... (I live in Ibadan and I am a Radio person).

KImagining a Caretaker Chairman of a LG Council posting a picture of him at the Studio of a Radio Station as an achievement

That's just it.
Re: Makinde To Officials: Don’t Appear On TV, Radio Without Approval by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 31, 2020
There's actually sense in this. I hate watching interviews where two or more people begin to bombard themselves with insults and shot aimed at diminishing each other. Lai Mohammed is the master of them all.
If only people read the posted memo and not the OP write up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency: Handover To A Christian, We Are Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN / Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers / Appeal Court Sacks Abacha, Restores Wali As PDP Kano Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.