Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,165 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures (803 Views)

Is Port Harcourt The Worst State Capital In Nigeria Despite Oil Wealth: Pictures / Abia Is The Most Peaceful State In Nigeria - Ikpeazu Tells NUJ / Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by ABlAstate: 8:13am On Oct 30, 2020
First and foremost, I am from OSISIOMA ngwa in Abia state.

Presently Abia is the dustbin and filth capital of Nigeria. I am ashamed of coming from a state like Abia.

Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Indigenes of Abia state are mostly illiterates and IPOB miscreants no wonder they thought bad roads and filth are normal environment.

Nnamdi kanu is from Abia state but he has never spoken about the terrible condition of Abia state. I call on my cousin nnewisuper to come, lets fix our Abia state.

Abia state is a laughing stock in Nigeria. Most times Abia indigenes suffer inferiority complex because of the condition of Abia. It has happened to me when I was asked to introduce myself in a gathering.

Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, and Imo states are like 500yrs ahead of Abia state.

Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria. Abia is ruled by illiterates dustbin governor Okezie ikpeazu.

See condition of our roads in Abia, particularly Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by ABlAstate: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2020
ABA is a forgotten area, even pigs cannot survive in Aba, but because most Abia indigenes are illiterates and IPOB miscreants they don't know what's good life. My cousin nnewisuper can attest to this.

1 Share

Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by Juan80: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2020
This the worst state I Nigeria and yet in dey complain about the youth and ipob
Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by MAGG0T(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2020
ABlAstate:
ABA is a forgotten area, even pigs cannot survive in Aba, but because most Abia indigenes are illiterates and IPOB miscreants they don't know what's good life. My cousin nnewisuper can attest to this.

cheesy you and ur so called cousin are muppets, we know "Nnewisuper" is ur second account, I'm not from Abia, but if development must come to any society , it must be from the leaders, but u are here blaming innocent citizens who are just unfortunate to have clueless idiots as leaders..

Next time before u make ur assessment, do it like a reasonable person,..as if IPOB is the cause of ur woes u foolish malam paedophile

3 Likes

Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by nero2face: 8:31am On Oct 30, 2020
Too bad...those calling de citizens bad names and blaming IPOB for the dilapidating state if Abia, I wonder then IPOB became the Governor or de President... Am not a member of IPOB but I see no sense in blaming innocent citizens who're just unfortunate to have bad leaders

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by parkervero(m): 8:38am On Oct 30, 2020
Well, if this is true, the governors both the past and the present should be accountable for the deplorable condition of the state.
Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by GeneralStan(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2020
Every state has it's slums,
Every Nation has it...
These pictures has trended a million times in different platforms online....
This topic is old and you are equally old enough to be innovative and reasonable!!!
Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by Freestainworld(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2020
op try and visit Owerri the capital of imo state, compare and contrast it with Abia, you will understand, south East State's have a long way to go but don't call their citizens miscreants again, even the IPOB you are calling about is not the problem of the state, the governor is not an IPOB member so why is the state in such condition.

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by slimfit1(m): 10:03am On Oct 30, 2020
GeneralStan:
Every state has it's slums,
Every Nation has it...
These pictures has trended a million times in different platforms online....
This topic is old and you are equally old enough to be innovative and reasonable!!!

This is more than a slum. Kanu should give the governor a month warning to the governor.
Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2020
When we will beat him like Ekweremadu his urchin will start yarning rubbish

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by GeneralStan(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2020
slimfit1:

This is more than a slum. Kanu should give the governor a month warning to the governor.

Is Kanu the Governor.
Be Reason please!
Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by slimfit1(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2020
GeneralStan:

Is Kanu the Governor.
Be Reason please!

No, he is not, but Igbo citizens listen to him, if he wants a change it has to come now.
Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by GeneralStan(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2020
slimfit1:

No, he is not, but Igbo citizens listen to him, if he wants a change it has to come now.

If you speak as loudly as he does or you are in his position they will listen to you too but just in case you don't know, only one who is in charge of the machinery of state can effect such change....
Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by Liposure: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2020
I'm disappointed
Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by WhatCanIsay(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2020
ABlAstate:
First and foremost, I am from OSISIOMA ngwa in Abia state.

Presently Abia is the dustbin and filth capital of Nigeria. I am ashamed of coming from a state like Abia.

Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria. Indigenes of Abia state are mostly illiterates and IPOB miscreants no wonder they thought bad roads and filth are normal environment.

Nnamdi kanu is from Abia state but he has never spoken about the terrible condition of Abia state. I call on my cousin nnewisuper to come, lets fix our Abia state.

Abia state is a laughing stock in Nigeria. Most times Abia indigenes suffer inferiority complex because of the condition of Abia. It has happened to me when I was asked to introduce myself in a gathering.

Anambra, Enugu, Ebonyi, and Imo states are like 500yrs ahead of Abia state.

Abia state is the most backward state in Nigeria. Abia is ruled by illiterates dustbin governor Okezie ikpeazu.

See condition of our roads in Abia, particularly Aba.

Firstly, you are a blatant liar.

You are your cohorts have been using the same pictures since 2018.

Are you so ignorant that you have totally forgotten the real state you are from?

Stop being impish.

1 Like

Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by ABlAstate: 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Stop talking nonsense, these pictures are current condition of Abia state, particularly Aba

WhatCanIsay:

Firstly, you are a blatant liar.

You are your cohorts have been using the same pictures since 2018.

Are you so ignorant that you have totally forgotten the real state you are from?

Stop being impish.
Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by milann: 11:51am On Nov 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
op try and visit Owerri the capital of imo state, compare and
gt contrast it with Abia, you will understand, south East State's have a long way to go but don't call their citizens miscreants again, even the IPOB you are calling about is not the problem of the state, the governor is not an IPOB member so why is the state in such condition.[/quote]jma
Re: Abia Is The Worst State In Nigeria : Pictures by milann: 11:54am On Nov 02, 2020
Freestainworld:
op try and visit Owerri the capital of imo state, compare and contrast it with Abia, you will understand, south East State's have a long way to go but don't call their citizens miscreants again, even the IPOB you are calling about
ma [/quote]is not the problem of the state, the governor is not an IPOB member so why is the state in such condition. [/quote]mt

(1) (Reply)

2023: Local Hunters, Native Barbers, Rally Support For Atiku / I Detest Buhari’s Leadership Style, Says Ezekwesili / Why Gov Ortom Is Foolish Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.