Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing (1286 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / I Always See This Inside My Room Even Though It's Tiled, How Do I Stop It? / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2020
I always see a coincidence numbers whenever I look at the time

For example, most time when I look at the time I see coincidence numbers like 11:11, 10:10:10, 2:22, 3:03, 9:09, 5:55

I also notice that I see the number 9 mostly, for example I have see 9 about 5 times this morning alone, I woke up from bed this morning by 7: 29

When I took my phone and dicided to post it on Nairaland, I mistakenly look the time and it was 8:29

It is not only time alone, most time when I Sam charging my phone, and I decide to check the number of % that has enter, I always see either, 9%, 19%, 29% 39% 49% 59% e.t.c and even 69%

Even this morning when I took my phone, I mistakenly look at the battery and i discover that my remaining battery was 9%

Pls has someone experience this before? What does it mean? I am afraid embarassed
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Nisland(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2020
Fast for three days and pray.ask God for the vision.
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by johhbekeboh09: 9:29am On Oct 30, 2020
Tony142:

For example, most time when I look at the time I see coincidence numbers like 11:11, 10:10:10, 2:22, 3:03, 9:09, 5:55

I also notice that I see the number 9 mostly, for example I have see 9 about 5 times this morning alone, I woke up from bed this morning by 7: 29

When I took my phone and dicided to post it on Nairaland, I mistakenly look the time and it was 8:29

It is not only time alone, most time when I Sam charging my phone, and I decide to check the number of % that has enter, I always see either, 9%, 19%, 29% 39% 49% 59% e.t.c and even 69%

Even this morning when I took my phone, I mistakenly look at the battery and i discover that my remaining battery was 9%

Pls has someone experience this before? What does it mean? I am afraid embarassed

Seriously,what your age?
Dont tell me it's 9 9ooo!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by DICKstractor: 9:39am On Oct 30, 2020
cheesy

Dont worry, your days are not numbered
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by MurderX: 11:04am On Oct 30, 2020
You soul is active, it is a good sign that you are in tune with your subconscious environment and your internal clock system is performing optimally. Watch out for the number 9 in making your decisions, you are operating a very aware and active state of mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2020
MurderX:
You soul is active, it is a good sign that you are in tune with your subconscious environment and your internal clock system is performing optimally. Watch out for the number 9 in making your decisions, you are operating a very aware and active state of mind.

sir, how can the number 9 be used to make a decision?
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by dorin27(f): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
9 is your lucky number if you ask me

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nisland:
Fast for three days and pray.ask God for the vision.

Chaii, I hate fasting o, I too like food

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

Seriously,what your age?

Lol
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
dorin27:
9 is your lucky number if you ask me

Hmmm, so luck too has number? Amazing cool
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

Seriously,what your age?

I do not want to reveal my age here, but I was giving birth to on the 9th month of the year I.e September

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

Seriously,what your age?

Did u notice that u made this comment on 9:29? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by dorin27(f): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tony142:

Hmmm, so luck too has number? Amazing cool
yes na grin
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by johhbekeboh09: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tony142:

Did u notice that u made this comment on 9:29? cheesy
Really?! I never thought of that.
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by johhbekeboh09: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tony142:

I figure that the #9 is trying to draw your mind to something negative or positive
Present this issue to God in prayer ask him for light

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by johhbekeboh09: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tony142:

I do not want to reveal my age here, but I was giving birth to on the 9th month of the year I.e September

Ask God meaning of this phenomenon
Read the book of ACTS 16-18.
In humble prayer meditate on V18.
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
dorin27:
yes na grin

cheesy
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

Really?!
I never thought of that.

Lol, u can confirm it yourself cool
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by johhbekeboh09: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tony142:

Lol, u can confirm it yourself cool
LOL I have Even seen another aspect am connected to #9
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

LOL
I have
Even seen another aspect am connected to #9

cheesy
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by johhbekeboh09: 3:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tony142:

cheesy
You seen too?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

You seen too?

Sure
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by johhbekeboh09: 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin
Tony142:

Sure
grin
Tony142:

Sure

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Goodghoxt: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
You should be very happy about this because it shows you are subconsciously alerted. Angels communicate to us through numbers and those numbers are message from your Angels. Research about angel numbers and when next you see such number, search on google what that number means. Like when you see 909, type 909 angel number on google and study the results.
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Clicked: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
It is your lucky number. It was only two months ago that I realised mine was 444 or 44. Whenever I see any of those numbers good things happen to me.

For example, I recently got a job offer after I kept seeing that number everywhere and just some days ago, I won a giveaway I really wanted after also seeing 44 in different places.
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2020
Goodghoxt:
You should be very happy about this because it shows you are subconsciously alerted. Angels communicate to us through numbers and those numbers are message from your Angels. Research about angel numbers and when next you see such number, search on google what that number means. Like when you see 909, type 909 angel number on google and study the results.

OK sir
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 6:47am On Oct 31, 2020
Clicked:
It is your lucky number. It was only two months ago that I realised mine was 444 or 44. Whenever I see any of those numbers good things happen to me.

For example, I recently got a job offer after I kept seeing that number everywhere and just some days ago, I won a giveaway I really wanted after also seeing 44 in different places.

Wow grin
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Tony142:

sir, how can the number 9 be used to make a decision?

Search numerology... Your soul has awoken and life is Communicating with you. The numbers you attract are signs for you in your journey. I don't see them as much in the past few years, even though 3 5 and 9 (9 is my soul number) still follow me around.
3 is a God number so I use that moment to go back into myself, and silence and order any thoughts or noises in my head... I calm down and become present.
5 I become more alter as 5 is like a teacher number, so I focus on whatever I am doing or important because 5 for me is a sign that I might be making or will make a mistake.
And 9 is comfort, it's my soul number and it often shows up when something good is in the pipeline.
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by Tony142: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:

Search numerology... Your soul has awoken and life is Communicating with you. The numbers you attract are signs for you in your journey. I don't see them as much in the past few years, even though 3 5 and 9 (9 is my soul number) still follow me around.
3 is a God number so I use that moment to go back into myself, and silence and order any thoughts or noises in my head... I calm down and become present.
5 I become more alter as 5 is like a teacher number, so I focus on whatever I am doing or important because 5 for me is a sign that I might be making or will make a mistake.
And 9 is comfort, it's my soul number and it often shows up when something good is in the pipeline.

OK sir, thanks
Re: Why Do I Always See This Thing Whenever I Want To Do This Thing by imoh4king(m): 12:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hi Op, u just brought this question out of my mind. I have being noticing 11:11 most times I wake up or something happens and I decided to check the time, it will likely read 11:11 a lot of times. Does it have any meaning? I need to ask this question on quora.

(1) (Reply)

Nikki Catsura Death Photographer - Nikki Catsura Pics - Family Sues Police Men / I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. / Why Do Poor People In Poor Neighbourhood Have So Much Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.