Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. (1289 Views)

Frustrated With My Wife / I Feel Like Giving Up, I Have Failed My Children / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by LhasaAsp: 5:19pm On Dec 28, 2022
This might be my last thread seeking help on a faceless forum, Many of you might as why u don't sell my phone to solve my problem. Here, is a little story about me.
1. I am a student currently in my final year, I don't think I have the capacity to continue anymore financially. Throughout the strike this year, I was working seriously to gather enough money for my rent (part) and school fees. It has not been easy on my side.
2. I have tried my best and my parents are financially crippled owing to the fact I have younger siblings, since my dad lost his job. It has not been easy for us. I can't abandon that.

My Challenge
I don't want to come here to beg anymore, I can't eat twice a day. I did not travel for the Christmas due to the fact I had no money so I remained in school. I also do menial jobs but as it stands no jobs till next year due to the holiday. Feeding has been tough on me.
I honestly do seek help from willing people here, please My initial thought is to raise a little business here that could help me through this my final year for feeding and expenses. It's not easy schooling and working in Nigerian University.
I just hope help would come by..
I plan on starting a shawarma business or Selling if eggs in crates that would create tym for me as most jobs require I should be available during the day which is not easy for me going to school.
Please Nairalanders. I would appreciate whatever it is no matter how little.

Help me Nlnders:
Gtbank
Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by LhasaAsp: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2022
I created this thread twice not to cause traffic or spam but to solicit for assistance.
Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by LhasaAsp: 1:09pm On Dec 29, 2022
Help me Nlnders:
Gtbank
Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by jimmyolasun: 3:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
aradugbo egba wa ooo angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by LhasaAsp: 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2022
jimmyolasun:

Aye yii ti su mi. embarassed
Aye le.

1 Like

Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by Vanzetti: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
LhasaAsp:

Aye yii ti su mi. embarassed
Aye le.

It is well with you bro hang on. . . . . Nairaland show this guy some love.

Vanzetti:

[quote author=LhasaAsp post=119520080]Help me Nlnders:
Gtbank
Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by Vanzetti: 11:07pm On Dec 29, 2022
jimmyolasun:

Why u dey cry angry?
Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by LhasaAsp: 11:10pm On Dec 29, 2022
Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by YorubaMod(m): 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2022
LhasaAsp:
This might be my last thread seeking help on a faceless forum, Many of you might as why u don't sell my phone to solve my problem. Here, is a little story about me.
1. I am a student currently in my final year, I don't think I have the capacity to continue anymore financially. Throughout the strike this year, I was working seriously to gather enough money for my rent (part) and school fees. It has not been easy on my side.
2. I have tried my best and my parents are financially crippled owing to the fact I have younger siblings, since my dad lost his job. It has not been easy for us. I can't abandon that.

My Challenge
I don't want to come here to beg anymore, I can't eat twice a day. I did not travel for the Christmas due to the fact I had no money so I remained in school. I also do menial jobs but as it stands no jobs till next year due to the holiday. Feeding has been tough on me.
I honestly do seek help from willing people here, please My initial thought is to raise a little business here that could help me through this my final year for feeding and expenses. It's not easy schooling and working in Nigerian University.
I plan on starting a shawarma business or Selling if eggs in crates that would create tym for me as most jobs require I should be available during the day which is not easy for me going to school.
My brother, run to JESUS CHRIST.. Stop telling people your problems because they have nothing to offer you.

If you don't CHRIST JESUS, then you're gone already. sad

1 Like

Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by LhasaAsp: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2022
YorubaMod:

My brother, run to JESUS CHRIST.. Stop telling people your problems because they have nothing to offer you.

If you don't CHRIST JESUS, then you're gone already. sad

Thank you very much. I have Jesus Christ I believe in Jesus. If not I would have indulged in fraudulent activities and wickedness.

1 Like

Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by Vanzetti: 2:24am On Jan 01, 2023
LhasaAsp:

Thank you very much. I have Jesus Christ I believe in Jesus. If not I would have indulged in fraudulent activities and wickedness.

Happy New Brother,I said to myself let m check up on Yu, I know things are not doing to well with you but stand strong my gee.
Happy New year 2023 you shall smile.

Let me tag all the giveaway threads.
Cc: rontolo
Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by Doremii: 3:00am On Jan 01, 2023
LhasaAsp:

My Challenge
I'm really sorry for your situation and I pray that u find help soonest. However, I will advise you to take up a night security job. It will really help u
Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by LhasaAsp: 7:00am On Jan 01, 2023
Doremii:
I'm really sorry for your situation and I pray that u find help soonest. However, I will advise you to take up a night security job. It will really help u
Smil smileyThsnks a lot.. I appreciate it a lot sir. I have applied earlier butni have not been able to secure a full time night job. Modt of tge jobs required shift. I was able to work during the strike full time.

HAPPY New Year sir
Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by LhasaAsp: 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2023
Vanzetti:

Happy New Brother,I said to myself let m check up on Yu, I know things are not doing to well with you but stand strong my gee.

HAPPY NEW YEAR SIR!!!
Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by LhasaAsp: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2023
Help is coming by the way
Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by Vcent50: 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Doremii:
That s what I did some years back,when I was in d same shoe
It really help me then.
Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by LhasaAsp: 2:05am On Jan 06, 2023
Vcent50:

That s what I did some years back,when I was in d same shoe
It really help me then.
what do you suggest I do, for someone in school?
Re: I'm Frustrated, I Don't Want To Give Up. I Need Help. by Bradford111(m): 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Vanzetti:

Guy you marry that your girlfriend wey you give another man pikin Abeg I just wan know

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!! Brand New Haier Thermocool HTF-200 Freezer For Sale / Nigerian Women And Children: Condemned To Silence / Religion Needs To Be Updated For The 21st Century - Agree/disagree/comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.