Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

She Will Pretend As If She's Sleeping When U Are Touching Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Will Pretend As If She's Sleeping When U Are Touching Her. (6937 Views)

Everyone Has Done This Habit But They Will pretend / Why Do Girls Pretend as if They Don't Like Dick? / '15k For 1 Hour & 35k For Kissing': Girl Who Wants To Pretend As Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Will Pretend As If She's Sleeping When U Are Touching Her. by Dreadlock69(m): 7:51am On Oct 31, 2020
This shit reminds me of one shorty in my neighborhood.. living in my house
This girl is the head of choir I attend her church and we are very close more like bestie . share and I take care of each other and tells me truth about girls Sha and how she manipulate boys.i would sometimes feel pity for the guy most times,but wetin concern me if you like buy am coldstone , chicken republic anything thing foody nah two of us go chop am sometimes I dey feel guilty but wetin concern me Sha I dey benefit

But this girl sexual advances be like manipulation to me but she's older than me
She fit push you go bed cover your face dey ride your dick
Sometimes use pillow cover your face dey ride you
Sometimes she go want make I stand for her back make she dey feel me dick
Sometimes we go dey sleep she go just carry her body dey enter me me nah sharp guy Sha
Sometimes she go put hand for your boxer dey sleep me no dey dull myself

Sometimes i go dey wonder on my own which kind sleeping sex be this one sef
Shey we no fit do am or make advances with eyes open but anyway anytime wey she dey do am she dey make am easy me I fit move am or she fit move easily give me different style

We still be. Teenagers that time
Re: She Will Pretend As If She's Sleeping When U Are Touching Her. by babaneenoni(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2020
There is one that even push my hands away drow my zip down
Re: She Will Pretend As If She's Sleeping When U Are Touching Her. by Skmoda360(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
[s][/s]

smiley
Shoro niyen?

Re: She Will Pretend As If She's Sleeping When U Are Touching Her. by fayomim: 10:59am On Oct 31, 2020
Abouwaza:
but once you touch her thighs, she go open leg yakata and even adjust for you to shift or off pant

walahi girls are mad

It is finished

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) / See What I Cook For My Preggy Girlfriend Today - Pic / I Don't Want To Lose My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.