Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten (64014 Views)

Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
cheesy
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by sylve11: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Na wa........... shocked cool
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Ofemmanu1: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Why can't We Forgive someone! The young man has Begged! The young Man has Cried! The young man has Apologized! Let's learn to Inculcate the virtue of Forgiveness..
If JESUS Should Do us all like this, Na Who go Make Heaven?
We no go forgive am. We want blood!

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Gideoniteprime4: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
S
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by FantasticJ: 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Why can't We Forgive someone!
The young man has Begged!
The young Man has Cried!
The young man has Apologized!
Let's learn to Inculcate the virtue of Forgiveness..

Ema ya werey oooo.

Na Jesus choose to forgive oooo. And the last time I checked, there's only one Jesus.

He will do the forgiveness for all of us.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by dingbang(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

beg fire.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Dubetex96(m): 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Desmond idiot don buy wahala for himself

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Jabioro: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fool,if my wife feed me when things goes south pole is it a new things or how does that concerned you...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Obynopositive: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

ask them oo.... make we forgive him joor

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
How does it relate to politics.

Nigerians are one narcissist people.

Must people agree with you.

She is already acting like a classless woman.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Kokoboss: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
All they know is to amass and embezzle.. Imagine calling youths children.. How old is he? How many youths e get for house? Rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
sweetrace:
What a bitter woman! What is her business if his wife feeds him? How is this anyone’s business? The issues he raised are not wrong. People sat on social media and incited others who got killed. People and organizations got robbed. People hiding behind social media and inciting others With lies is totally wrong. The people asked the government to end SARS. The government agreed. That the people have lost faith in the promises of government does not give anyone the right to Use social media to incite others to go on a killing spree as well as damaging properties. Imagine burning down buildings, hundreds of brt buses!!! How does that help solve anything? Now people are left stranded as they wait for a bus. So many now find themselves unemployed! And the dead remain lifeless.
Are you okay?The government hired thugs to destroy things so that they can loot the rebuild funds.

Desmond Elliot is an idiot btw.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by AuroraB(f): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Snowfancy:
Desmond id!ot done enter dissing.
what's it with Nigerian women, them too do kiss and tell, I mean feed and tell.
it's your husband if you don't feed him when he was down Who is gonna do that?
Exactly...these women are a handful sad

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by femi4: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Omo y.ibo spitting Yoruba with fire
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Dblaiz(f): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Looking for tested and proven job aptitude and practice test materials, click this link and thank me later
https://myjobtests.com/test-category/aptitude-tests/
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by 9jatriot(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
I don't even understand what point she is trying to make. How does the social media message align with this wife feeding matter, or was there a bashing of women somewhere she is referring to?
Jabioro:
Fool,if my wife feed me when things goes south pole is it a new things or how does that concerned you...

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by tiwatalk: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
DebbieBianca:
'You have forgotten the days your wife was feeding you'' Georgina Onuoha continues to drag Desmond Elliot over his comment about social media.

She wrote on her timeline, "@desmondelliot I’m still waiting for your pathetic speech regarding the Lekki massacre, police brutality, extrajudicial killings by members of SARS.. the killings of innocent protesters at the Lekki tollgate.
I’m still waiting for your passionate enraged speech regarding the disenfranchised Nigerian youth.".

Watch and listen below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1exvdSuDKo

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG8J4FxBkvq/?igshid=19vcnljwi9ez2

What has who fed him got to do with his manner of approach on present matter?
His wife once fed him so?
That's what couples do. They take care of each other.
Something he did by himself you are dragging the wife and her home into it.

Radarada!

6 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by fergie001: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
mikkyangel3:
This madam (Georgina Onuoha) who acted in the original Living in Bondage movie in 1993 and is still claiming to be 40 years old. Go and watch that movie and tell me if she was 13 years old then.

You o, him o, all of you are liars, scammers, and thieves.
Wow....
I am just knowing o....

Who did she cast as?
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Coldie(m): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
This talk is not necessary.

We Igbo's should try and behave before u knom Yoruba ronus will blame Igbo's for the outcome
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Beverlyjean(f): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
In as much as I am against Desmonds utterances...what is bad with his wife feeding him.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by delishpot: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
If his wife does not feed him when things are hard.... Is it my wife that will feed him? angry

Yeye dey smell

5 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by ogbonti: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

Shorrop there, it is this quick forgiveness after every crocodile tear shed that is putting Nigeria on permanent reverse - No forgiveness because real lives were lost and those lives ain’t coming back- Every one that stood for and supported the evil at Lekki must be crushed. Let God forgive then but we are humans - we won’t forgive, and that makes us who we are, just humans, we are not God - and we can’t forgive like God because we are imperfect, and Only God is perfect- thank You!

IMAGINE IF ADOLF HITLER WAS A NIGERIAN, after committing that heinous crime of holocaust,I am 1 million percent sure NIGERIANS WILL FORGIVE HIM AND HONOR HIM WITH GCFR IN YEARS TO COME AND HE WILLL EVEN BE ELECTED AS PRESIDENT AFTER 35 years - fvcked up mindset!!!

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kokoboss:
All they know is to amass and embezzle.. Imagine calling youths children.. How old is he? How many youths e get for house? Rubbish...

Our politicians should go for brain washing and settings.

Imagine no African leader dey observe US election,Naija embassy and Ghana embassy never talk how Trump dey talk bullshit and Biden loosing his memory!

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Queseda: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
sweetrace:
What a bitter woman! What is her business if his wife feeds him? How is this anyone’s business? The issues he raised are not wrong. People sat on social media and incited others who got killed. People and organizations got robbed. People hiding behind social media and inciting others With lies is totally wrong. The people asked the government to end SARS. The government agreed. That the people have lost faith in the promises of government does not give anyone the right to Use social media to incite others to go on a killing spree as well as damaging properties. Imagine burning down buildings, hundreds of brt buses!!! How does that help solve anything? Now people are left stranded as they wait for a bus. So many now find themselves unemployed! And the dead remain lifeless.
You've spoken well. But the dumb youths are going to disagree with you. Nigeria has no hope with the kind of mindset the youths of nowadays possess. Youths that can't argue logically, but will rather resort to insults once you have a contrary opinion to theirs. I stand with Desmond Elliot 100%

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by deliveryboy: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Auntie is taking matters too personal, she deflected from the real issue and took on his personal life. Nigerians don’t understand that it’s okay to have an opinion that’s contrary to theirs, anyone who’s does not tow the popular opinion is massacred and torn into shreds by the ever bullying social media.

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by nothingzpoil: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

If JESUS Should Do us all like this, Na Who go Make Heaven?na

I hope you know the man in question... Na Desmond Elliot o!, dat former popular Nollywood actor.

His cry and drama on national TV is not new and means nothing to the furiously aggrieved Nigerian youths.

He is an actor for goodness sake... His cries are all FAKE.

After all, camera crew de him front, so na film him de act as usual.

Desmond Elliot spoke his heart by insulting Nigerian youths. Remember, Out the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh!.

Mind you, I do not support stealing and destruction of businesses/properties
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by adebwalex(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
DebbieBianca:
'You have forgotten the days your wife was feeding you'' Georgina Onuoha continues to drag Desmond Elliot over his comment about social media.

She wrote on her timeline, "@desmondelliot I’m still waiting for your pathetic speech regarding the Lekki massacre, police brutality, extrajudicial killings by members of SARS.. the killings of innocent protesters at the Lekki tollgate.
I’m still waiting for your passionate enraged speech regarding the disenfranchised Nigerian youth.".

Watch and listen below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1exvdSuDKo

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG8J4FxBkvq/?igshid=19vcnljwi9ez2
IDIOT SHE GOAT. JEALOUSY GO KILL YOU. HOW COULD THIS WOMAN BEEN SO FOOLISH.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by salbis(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is not necessary. Everybody has a history.

3 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
sodiqapril:
Let them drag that he goat...the main reason why those Lagos state House of assembly members are that reckless is because they know votes don't put them in, tinubu is the one handpicking senseless minions and putting them in sensitivity positions..
Gbam
Lagosians don't vote

if you're a Lagosians and parading yourself as eligible voter
you're deceiving yourself
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by AreaFada2: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Desmond Elliot is a typical Nigerian. He is now privileged and rolling with his role models who are even bigger looters. Ordinary people are not relevant again.

He wan do eye service for his oga dem. Devil bend his mouth.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by AseV(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
fsdddfd

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
All these so called failed yeyebrities like trending on one another. Wetin concern socialmedia and being fed by his wife. Who for feed am if not the wife? Abi na u wan feed am?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Burnaboy Gifts Food Items To Over 300 Families In Ogoniland, Rivers State (Pix) / Davido And His Crew Visit Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.