Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten (64015 Views)

Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by 9jatriot(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
Okay, this is slightly close but still sounds off to me though. Anyway, thanks for trying to explain.

mentored:

IT MEANS YOU WERE ONCE A HUSTLING YOUTH LIKE ALL OF US.

YOU DON HAMMER ALL OF US DON TURN CHILDREN

REGULATE SOCIAL MEDIA THAT MADE YOU
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by la20la12: 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
sodiqapril:
Let them drag that he goat...the main reason why those Lagos state House of assembly members are that reckless is because they know votes don't put them in, tinubu is the one handpicking senseless minions and putting them in sensitivity positions..
FACT
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Kokoboss: 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Why can't We Forgive someone!
The young man has Begged!
The young Man has Cried!
The young man has Apologized!
Let's learn to Inculcate the virtue of Forgiveness..

If JESUS Should Do us all like this, Na Who go Make Heaven?
pastor I respect you sir but I don't like this your post.. Those politicians are wicked.. They don't care.. Think about it bro, people are suffering.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by ednut1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
So what if his wife fed him Nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by pocohantas(f): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
I am yet to understand why DE is being dragged for calling for social media regulation. He was right on that. I have no interest in his use of the word children, because subsequent reactions have shown that kids would do better.

His wife fed him? Well, men feed women and brag about it. Women should be able to do same without anyone saying they are denigrating the man. Till that is achieved, I have no comments. You can’t reach half way and demand for equality. Let’s start from the basics.

4 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Solatium(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
DebbieBianca:
'You have forgotten the days your wife was feeding you'' Georgina Onuoha continues to drag Desmond Elliot over his comment about social media.

She wrote on her timeline, "@desmondelliot I’m still waiting for your pathetic speech regarding the Lekki massacre, police brutality, extrajudicial killings by members of SARS.. the killings of innocent protesters at the Lekki tollgate.
I’m still waiting for your passionate enraged speech regarding the disenfranchised Nigerian youth.".

Watch and listen below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1exvdSuDKo

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG8J4FxBkvq/?igshid=19vcnljwi9ez2

Has she found a husband yet?
if yes,she should go and feed her's too.
Children of perdition

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by hush15: 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

I agree with you make make them drag am small. As a leader and a lawmaker, he should guide his utterances very well. Leaders don't talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by knowhowk: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
and so what he was fed by someone , Someone must feed someone now
.That should not be used to Blackmail ,does she decides his Destiny , Nonsense.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by RexTramadol1: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
This woman is silly, what concerns the populace with his struggles at home?

That’s even why the social media May need regulation, too many leaking mouths

What you’re privy to, is no one’s business
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by naturefellow(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

Nigerian politicians? Hard to forgive, or forget.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by bbode1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

No BODY here IS JESUS..
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by UCMax1: 1:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
sodiqapril:
Let them drag that he goat...the main reason why those Lagos state House of assembly members are that reckless is because they know votes don't put them in, tinubu is the one handpicking senseless minions and putting them in sensitivity positions..
Bitter truth
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Snowfancy(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
mentored:

IT MEANS YOU WERE ONCE A HUSTLING YOUTH LIKE ALL OF US.

YOU DON HAMMER ALL OF US DON TURN CHILDREN

REGULATE SOCIAL MEDIA THAT MADE YOU
chill bro he av learnt his lessons the hard way.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Millions of youth looked up to him to help raise their humble cause but a couple of days after acting like he was their friend denying any further allegations, evidence reveals he actually goes there to fvck them up. So yea fvck him. People may forget but Internet and Karma never forgets.

He has lost the respect of so many people, let us see how his godfathers will repay him.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by owunabastard: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
This woman Georgina or whatever is her name is a bitter and senseless woman. How does His wife feeding him concern what people have spoken against his comment.
Is she a divorcee or single parent, because she sounds like one

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Kinikini: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Why bring his domestic life into this. Some people sha, once they know one negative thing about someone, they they look for even a half chance to use it. As if she doesn't have her own sordid dirt.

uote author=DebbieBianca post=95491398] 'You have forgotten the days your wife was feeding you'' Georgina Onuoha continues to drag Desmond Elliot over his comment about social media.

She wrote on her timeline, "@desmondelliot I’m still waiting for your pathetic speech regarding the Lekki massacre, police brutality, extrajudicial killings by members of SARS.. the killings of innocent protesters at the Lekki tollgate.
I’m still waiting for your passionate enraged speech regarding the disenfranchised Nigerian youth.".

Watch and listen below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG8J4FxBkvq/?igshid=19vcnljwi9ez2[/quote]
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by robosky02(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Acekidc4:
Yes even me I have been dere.....my Wife took care of me when things were very tough....so is not a New thing.....if your wife no feed you when situation bad then Who Will??

Let's Forgive Desmond
He has Apologize
#RevolutionNow
#WeMoveForward

Shhhhhjj

Freedom of speech is allowed. But freedom after speech is not guaranteed

So check before you vomit nonsense

1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by stealmatic(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
DebbieBianca:
'You have forgotten the days your wife was feeding you'' Georgina Onuoha continues to drag Desmond Elliot over his comment about social media.

Watch and listen below:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CG8J4FxBkvq/?igshid=19vcnljwi9ez2
this one has seen opportunity to trend,

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by vickydevoka(m): 1:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
These Vagina people sef. What’s special about his Wife feeding him. Tell woman your secret, the whole world go hear when 2 of una fight. I blame Desmond Idiot,.. if not for the nonsense he talk, this one for no come dey yarn opata about his Wife feeding him. Ungrateful/confused gender. grin
Is a good thing that ur feed you than a stranger. Now he is feeding his wife

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by UCMax1: 1:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Desmond Idiot been a fool since he became a polithiefcian,but what's wrong if his wife fed him? na you go feed am before....

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Passionate1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Isokoboy:

Those tears are crocodile tears....those apologies are because he wish to contest in next election and will still need our support... Desmond idiot believed in God fatherism...and The youth will show him.... during the next election
No mind am. .we won't forgive politicians. .
Anybody who forgives politicians is an accomplice. .we'll show no mercy.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by LegendAnselm: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

abeg shift....na only political issue u de come to preach.....on sunday when ur mate d talk better something nobody see ur face..when they were discussing about unforgivable sin...which is against the holy spirit.....na that day i know the pastors on nairalan..and i reserved my comment for them....u just came and talk bla bla and run away...i wanted to stone u that day but i was serving my ban term from one stupid mod
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by chukemmang(m): 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

Rubbish.

That is why you must be careful of the words that come out of your mouth because you can never take them back.

The words that come out your mouth is a reflection of how dark or kind your heart is and that fool Desmond Elliot showed how dark and devilish his heart is.

Why didn't he speak when SARS was killing innocent Nigerians? He is just a fool and only fools will forgive his statements.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by descarado: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
This outburst is the more you look, the less you see grin

Georgina, tell us what happened between you and Desmond grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Sleekfingers: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

who be jesus? Is he your God?

Thats why they say , one should think before talking......there are somethings that are unforgiveable......desmond just made a terrible mistake... And should accept all the insults coming his way with open arms.........if dem born am well make he come surulere or lekki na slap dem go reset his brain......the tension is high now....and any reasonable would watch his or her utterrances......
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by olusledge: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
sweetrace:
What a bitter woman! What is her business if his wife feeds him? How is this anyone’s business? The issues he raised are not wrong. People sat on social media and incited others who got killed. People and organizations got robbed. People hiding behind social media and inciting others With lies is totally wrong. The people asked the government to end SARS. The government agreed. That the people have lost faith in the promises of government does not give anyone the right to Use social media to incite others to go on a killing spree as well as damaging properties. Imagine burning down buildings, hundreds of brt buses!!! How does that help solve anything? Now people are left stranded as they wait for a bus. So many now find themselves unemployed! And the dead remain lifeless.
He got another woman pregnant
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by obyrich(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Isokoboy:

Those tears are crocodile tears....those apologies are because he wish to contest in next election and will still need our support... Desmond idiot believed in God fatherism...and The youth will show him.... during the next election
He went to Edo with his God-fatherism sermon. It back fired on them as that made Edo people more resolute in stamping God-fatherism out of their state.

He is a braggart. This will teach him a lesson in modesty
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

Fake apology.
Fake tears.
More fake than crocodile tears.
All because he knows he would need us in 2023,
Just to save his political career.
Just so that his pocket keep growing fat.

Used to like him.
Used to support him.
Voted him.
Argued for him.
But, in return he chose the path of betrayal.

We have forgiven but the memory is not lost.
Because we are no morons.

How do we ask the elders to relinquish power to the youths?
How do we protect the image of the youths?
How do we tell the world that the youth can represent?
We've got to redeem our image politics.

Bro Eliot, you've got to redeem yours too.
But not in politics,
Nollywood instead.
We do love to speak good love English with the nollywood maidens.
Its the fastest way to regain our love.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Freddo99(m): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lorenzop:
I'm against the statement accredited to Desmond but can someone tell me how it is news that his wife once fed him?...seriously these attention seeking feminist should shut the fvck up....a woman feeds a man for a month, the whole world will know about it but a man feeds her for her life time yet keeps mute....useless attention seeking f00l
shes very useless, why cant she allow desmonds wife to tell the public by herself, women are like dat, if u allow a woman part with her one kobo u don finish be dat. In the future she will claim she makes you who you are.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Gandollaar(f): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

This one got me. You are correct
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by ecomalchemist(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wahala for who no get God fearing wife for house.

One touch watch,
IP67 ratings,
150MAh inbuilt battery,
Blood pressure, Oxygen, heart rate and sleep monitor,
Call and SMS notification,
Messaged reminder

Available in black, pink and white

With fitpro app

Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Burnaboy Gifts Food Items To Over 300 Families In Ogoniland, Rivers State (Pix) / Davido And His Crew Visit Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.