Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten (64027 Views)

Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos / Meet Victoria Elliot, Desmond Elliot's Wife As They Mark Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by mobi99(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
MrMou:

You're still suspecting. But I can prove it to you with seconds that you are a PDP and Atiku sympathizer.
So if she doesn't think like you, she is being partial, ba? We know una. You don't care about anybody being shot; all you want is anything that will make a government you don't like look bad.
That's why the endsars stuff is being ridiculed now, because una don dey join una political bitterness with the struggle.
oya werey ni? wetin dis one dey try talk, abi ur brain dey sick?
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by VULCAN(m): 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
I would have asked why you are replying on her behalf if you didn't even claim to have read her past posts.

But then it hit me.

Its just one person with multiple monikers.

Yeah, ur a BMC.

Murder is OK as long as its done by this govt. That's your identity card. Defenders of evil.

What is done in secret will be rewarded in the open. You will get what is coming to you

MrMou:

You're still suspecting. But I can prove it to you with seconds that you are a PDP and Atiku sympathizer.
So if she doesn't think like you, she is being partial, ba? We know una. You don't care about anybody being shot; all you want is anything that will make a government you don't like look bad.
That's why the endsars stuff is being ridiculed now, because una don dey join una political bitterness with the struggle.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Naturalobserver:

Shut up!
Don't represent my God wrongly
He is an actor and a politician,only God knows if he is trully sorry and repentant.
The best way we Nigerians can know is if he starts fighting and advocating for the youths;fighting for the unemployed and unpriviledged youths,calling for justice for the youths who are brutalized and oppressed by the police,fight to make sure there is improvement in the power sector and affordability and easy access to the internet for the youths.

Will you keep your stinking mouth shut!

Will you keep quiet!

Must you insult him for his opinion?
Did he say he represents God?

All he is saying is the guy has begged you guys. That you should let him be.
Must he jump in the lagoon before yould know he is genuinely repentant.

"Don't represent my God wrongly"
Who is your God?
Are you talking about Satan? Because it is him who encourages unforgiveness.

If you like don't forgive him. Its your cup of nescafe.
You think its your votes that put the politicians at those positions?

Be deceiving yourself.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by edoairways: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
Why can't We Forgive someone!
The young man has Begged!
The young Man has Cried!
The young man has Apologized!
Let's learn to Inculcate the virtue of Forgiveness..

If JESUS Should Do us all like this, Na Who go Make Heaven?
Can you forgive someone who killed you, just a question?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by abbey621(m): 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerians especially Nigerian women are so shallow minded...Why the personal attack, the man has f*cked up on a professional level, there are more than enough weapons to attack him with from a professional standpoint, these cheap personal attack is a tool for the weak minded.

Let his constituents drag his a** by asking hiim to show what he has done for them, let's attack him on his silence his complicity and his ignorance, leave dirty linen for dry cleaners abeg!

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by danvault: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
And what's so special about her once feeding him? Is a spouse not supposed to be a helper? Men have been feeding women and doing more but don't brag about it like women do.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Isokoboy(m): 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
MrMou:

You can vote him out if you like. But make una just know say a PDP candidate will never be his replacement.

Pdp, Apc, Sdp.. can neva be his replacement
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
veektor01:
With all due respect, SHUT THE HELL UP
This isnt the case of forgiveness.
His politicalcareeris finished.

This guy has not said you should vote for Desmond. All he is saying is let all the insults stop. You may not vote for him for showing his corrupt nature, but stop dragging him and demoralise him, for he has begged you.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by omlueh(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Well spoken my Brother, may the Almighty Father in his infinite Mercy and Goodness Blesses you more Abundantly.
NigerDeltaRep:
hmm bro no vex o....
You and all those pastor's going online and on national TV stations to tell hoodlums to return loot are hypocrites... How many pastors have publicly called politicians (including proven looters) out in public?
What were you expecting him to do? Not apologize? Mtcheew
The other day, ayade of cross River Cried,
One police commissioner like that cried,
Yesterday silly Desmond Elliot cried,
And you are buying it? Who says he means all he said? He's just scared because people have threatened to crsh his future political ambitions come 2023... Ayade is a thief, that's why he's afraid... One day Buhari will cry and we will fall for it, shame.....
religion has blinded Africa, and people like you are the propagators of this blindness.... Do you know what Jesus would have called you if he saw you? Same thing he called the Jewish religious leaders "HYPOCRITES"
Someone serves 35 years and goes home with 5m another earns 29m a month and those kind of people cry and you fall for it? How many of their kids school in Nigeria?..
Very soon wike will cry for forgiveness and we'll buy it...
It's only in Nigeria that being a politician or pastor is seen as a job... Unliscenced people open a place and say God called them, and daily spew thrash and hatred into the ears of members to the point of making any other church a rival...
#killReligion and rescue Africa
#NigerDeltaRepublic

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by supercent02(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

oga leave Jesus out of this. The whole world knows the apology is just a disguise to cover up the earlier speech he made
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by omlueh(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Very wrong sayings and statements from your end Sir, please Sir lets be modest and thread with cautions
omocalabar:
are u mad?
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Naturalobserver(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Will you keep your stinking mouth shut!

Will you keep quiet!

Must you insult him for his opinion?
Did he say he represents God?

All he is saying is the guy has begged you guys. That you should let him be.
Must he jump in the lagoon before yould know he is genuinely repentant.

"Don't represent my God wrongly"
Who is your God?
Are you talking about Satan? Because it is him who encourages unforgiveness.

If you like don't forgive him. Its your cup of nescafe.
You think its your votes that put the politicians at those positions?

Be deceiving yourself.

Nonsense.
You are just ranting.
And you are just talking totally out of point.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Romangalactic(m): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
cococandy, iz dis ur frend georgina still a nurse Tell har 2 go back 2 naija & bcom politician 2effect changes,speakin frm far iz nt gud enufgrin
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by VULCAN(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Look at how this keyboard warrior calls Femi Falana a liar below because he said that he has spoken to the families of some victims. Falana is a liar to her but The Nigerian Army is the bastion of truth. Falana that started fighting injustice before she was born. Mtschew

sweetrace:
I have always respected this lawyer, but today, I doubt his integrity and his intentions. Which parent on this earth is afraid of anything or anyone when it comes to The unjust killing of their children? A Nigerian woman won’t take it well if you just beat up her child. Meanwhile this the death of her child and she is to afraid to speak out? This is some serious reaching!!!! Let us stop all this rubbish!

It doesn't end there oo, somebody that is attacking Falana while praising the Nigerian Army as she defends their lie that they shot nobody below.

sweetrace:

The army said they killed NOBODY at Lekki. The post is still on Nairaland.

Since the Army said it, it must be the Gospel Truth. We are idiots for doubting them.

This is the person who is claiming that she is only after the Truth. Lollz. BMC wan claim TruthSeeker

Watch how she defends Fashola below. She deserves an award from Femi Adeshina for her valiant efforts to whitewash lies and deception by this govt

sweetrace:
Were people not with Fashola when he discovered the camera? There must be another explanation to this instead of people acting like he planted it there. Someone else must have planted it there or a journalist who was not allowed in on the meeting dropped it... He is one of the ministers that has improved his sector; electricity.

She claimed above that Fashola improved electricity. A man who won the nickname Minister of Darkness.

What an advanced govt apologist and BMC freedom fighter. Everyone has light now. We bless God.

Read below as she insults people for placing responsibility on Buhari her God, yet when Good luck was there it wasn't governors fault. I thought we changed Good luck because he wasn't performing to expectation. Now nobody should speak against her demigod. BMC work no easy. She is claiming that her opinions are fair oo. Wonders

sweetrace:

Who is your governor? Is the president supposed to come to your state and do the job of the governor? Did the president appoint him? Your people elected him so hold him accountable for your state. You have local government chairmen! What do they do apart from feeding fat? Yet You call the president of a country to come and share palliatives that were given to states to distribute to their people ! This is why the country is in this state. Hold the right people accountable please.

Read more from her below as she wants us to blame LG chairmen. Anybody but her demigod Buhari. Like milli vanilli sang. Blame it on the rain.

sweetrace:

There’s a hierarchy! You have not blamed your local government chairman. Do you even know his name? How about your state governor ? You jump all the way to the president! There’s no where it works like that. In a school, when something is wrong, you report to the prefect. There are teachers, head teachers etc to handle issues. Hardly will a student walk to the principal’s office unless said student has been sent for. Same thing with government.

Let me stop here. Anybody who has read her posts for the past few weeks will be clear where she stands.

That's if she is actually female as BMC's use different monikers and different sexes. Nothing worse than a deceiver claiming to like Truth but everything they defend is lies and evil.

Nairaland peeps wake up as Seun has given free rein to BMC here. Them plenty.

sweetrace:

Please don’t blame me for your inability to comprehend. I don’t care about being on the same page as anyone. I care about truth and the impact that our actions have. So kindly stop talking like I’m out to please you or anyone. True, I try to couch my words so they won’t be hurtful, but that is just the way I was brought up. Don’t make an issue where there’s none.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by MrMou: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
mobi99:
oya werey ni? wetin dis one dey try talk, abi ur brain dey sick?
Ode, na who you dey follow do that one for here?
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by thaprofit88: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

You didn’t have to say anything, you know.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by favy19(f): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
mikkyangel3:
This madam (Georgina Onuoha) who acted in the original Living in Bondage movie in 1993 and is still claiming to be 40 years old. Go and watch that movie and tell me if she was 13 years old then.

You o, him o, all of you are liars, scammers, and thieves.
lols
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Bigpat: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Is that news also? You just said his wife, his better half, so if your life partner feeds you before it is a bad thing, this is bad belle
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by MrMou: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
VULCAN:
I would have asked why you are replying on her behalf if you didn't even claim to have read her past posts.

But then it hit me.

Its just one person with multiple monikers.

Yeah, ur a BMC.

Murder is OK as long as its done by this govt. That's your identity card. Defenders of evil.

What is done in secret will be rewarded in the open. You will get what is coming to you

Is it a problem if I'm bmc? Aren't you a PDP sycophant as well?
You dey support PDP and you're calling others defenders of evil? PDP o!
Wonders shall truly never end!
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Blackking98(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
NigerDeltaRep:
hmm bro no vex o....
You and all those pastor's going online and on national TV stations to tell hoodlums to return loot are hypocrites... How many pastors have publicly called politicians (including proven looters) out in public?
What were you expecting him to do? Not apologize? Mtcheew
The other day, ayade of cross River Cried,
One police commissioner like that cried,
Yesterday silly Desmond Elliot cried,
And you are buying it? Who says he means all he said? He's just scared because people have threatened to crsh his future political ambitions come 2023... Ayade is a thief, that's why he's afraid... One day Buhari will cry and we will fall for it, shame.....
religion has blinded Africa, and people like you are the propagators of this blindness.... Do you know what Jesus would have called you if he saw you? Same thing he called the Jewish religious leaders "HYPOCRITES"
Someone serves 35 years and goes home with 5m another earns 29m a month and those kind of people cry and you fall for it? How many of their kids school in Nigeria?..
Very soon wike will cry for forgiveness and we'll buy it...
It's only in Nigeria that being a politician or pastor is seen as a job... Unliscenced people open a place and say God called them, and daily spew thrash and hatred into the ears of members to the point of making any other church a rival...
#killReligion and rescue Africa
#NigerDeltaRepublic
I guess you also live in calabar. Once ayade cries just know the scamming will be more severe than usual.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by Negotiate: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

Forgiving people is why we keep making thesame mistakes.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by toye440: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

Forgiveness is btw him and God, ours is to arrange the meeting. We would continue to drag him, and any politician who attempts to muzzle both press and online freedom.
You claim to be religious permit me to educate you that even the bible says " when a crime is not punished ppl feel its safe to commit it ".
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by bizzibodi(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
DESMOND EDIOTT don buy market! grin grin grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by sweetrace(f): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
VULCAN:
Look at how this keyboard warrior calls Femi Falana a liar below because he said that he has spoken to the families of some victims. Falana is a liar to her but The Nigerian Army is the bastion of truth. Falana that started fighting injustice before she was born. Mtschew

It doesn't end there oo, somebody that is attacking Falana while praising the Nigerian Army as she defends their lie that they shot nobody below.

Since the Army said it, it must be the Gospel Truth. We are idiots for doubting them.

This is the person who is claiming that she is only after the Truth. Lollz. BMC wan claim TruthSeeker

Watch how she defends Fashola below. She deserves an award from Femi Adeshina for her valiant efforts to whitewash lies and deception by this govt

She claimed above that Fashola improved electricity. A man who won the nickname Minister of Darkness.

What an advanced govt apologist and BMC freedom fighter. Everyone has light now. We bless God.

Read below as she insults people for placing responsibility on Buhari her God, yet when Good luck was there it wasn't governors fault. I thought we changed Good luck because he wasn't performing to expectation. Now nobody should speak against her demigod. BMC work no easy. She is claiming that her opinions are fair oo. Wonders

Read more from her below as she wants us to blame LG chairmen. Anybody but her demigod Buhari. Like milli vanilli sang. Blame it on the rain.

Let me stop here. Anybody who has read her posts for the past few weeks will be clear where she stands.

That's if she is actually female as BMC's use different monikers and different sexes. Nothing worse than a deceiver claiming to like Truth but everything they defend is lies and evil.

Nairaland peeps wake up as Seun has given free rein to BMC here. Them plenty.

Your personal attacks on me won’t change the facts. Check my profile and you’ll see when I joined Nairaland. I did not surface from nowhere. Check and you’ll see that I’m not one to rush to make comments. That for the past few weeks I’ve been making comments is because I felt the need to. I actually prefer to have discussions with those who will focus on issues and not try to turn everything into a personal bashing pastime. You’re sitting down behind a keyboard and writing comments to increase the rage of people. People have died, some lost their jobs, criminals let loose ... what did you loose? From the very beginning, the government agreed to the people’s demand of NO MORE SARS. That the people have lost faith in the words of the government is true. But instead of the wanton destruction of lives and property that went on, other measures could have been put in place. The people could have insisted on a watch group to monitor and make sure that SARS was disbanded, and the crazy ones among them got psychological treatments. Whether you like it or not, former SARS members will be absorbed into other groups. It is more dangerous to sack them all. In looking for solutions, you have to think of the good of all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by sexuential: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

Shut up.

He is now a public figure, he should av thought about his words b4 letting it out.
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by justmondris: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

because the young man has already completed his masters' assignment. forget all those beg and cry na Wash. He just sacrificed Nigerians to please his masters. The guy did not make any mistake, he did what he was told to do just for his own selfish interest. He decided to do it because he does not care about Nigerians and he his an ASSSHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by SaiOba: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Which young man is this one talking about?
Is it the same one that saw himself as a grand father and the youths as his grand children ?

Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by chaloskyx: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
WOULD YOU KEEP QUIET FORGIVE WHAT SOMEONE WHO INDIRECTLY INSULTED THE SAME ELECTORATES THAT VOTED YOU IN WHAT IS THERE TO FORGIVE? ITS THE SAME RESON OURPOLITICIANS CONTINUE TO STEAL AND MAKE TERRIBLE DECISIONS THAT AFFECT US CAUSE THEY KNOW IF THEY CRY OR FAINT NIGERIANS WOULD PITY THEM AT THE END THEY WOULD BE BEHIND CLOSED DOORS LAUGHING AT HOW GULLIBLE AND EASILY DECIEVED WE ARE THATS WHY THEY GET AWAY EASILY NO MATTER THE CRIMES THEY COMMMIT CAUSE THERE IS NO REPERCURSION FOR THEIR ACTIONS
Righteousness89:
The young Man has Cried!

Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
So it is now a subject of ridicule for someone's wife to take care of him when the going was rough and tough ? Who is this attention seeking ugly woman that looks like a bonga fish ?
Re: Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten by jornwhite: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
thejourney200:

That he's been forgiving doesn't mean we should keep quiet. He thought he was wise when he spewed rubbish to act woke but forgotten that those he disrespected where those who chose him to represent us. There are consequences for every action. Permit me to remind you that "bi a tile fo wo so wopo, elese kan ki yio lo lai jiya" which implies even in the unity of our faith, a sinner will be reprimanded.
A quick note, this has nothing to do with the feeding but the way you think his offense should be discarded.

making a river out of a pit, Tbh you're just taking things overboard n i don't blame nigerians, transfered aggression seems to be a tin here, you mistakenly step on someone n two hours he/she still reacting grin you think i don't a car, i av two mansions, just because my doctor prescribe trekking see how you match me grin nigerians ehn!
There are more pressing issues @hand, desmond matter should be discarded, nigerian youths should stay focus & remain objective till our demands are met. whether d wife breastfeeds him or not is as irrelevant as the other issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burnaboy Gifts Food Items To Over 300 Families In Ogoniland, Rivers State (Pix) / Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) / Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.