Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,942 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) (58738 Views)

BREAKING: The 15-count Charge Amended Against Nnamdi Kanu (full Text) / Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by 2016v2017: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Dyke15:
Mehn dis guy can speak
No need being bias abt dat
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by 2016v2017: 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
flashlink:

Lol, in fact, he understated Britain's role in Nigerian affairs. Did you really think Nigeria was really ever independent?
Think again
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by 2016v2017: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
flashlink:
Moderator, please I beg you, if you really love Nigerians and want them to be more enlightened, push this thread to frontpage, please.
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by NSK4U(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Coldie:
Ipob listen to this video well, look at who u call your leader that u said have 15 PhD.

Dele asked him, Igbo's have achieved alot in Nigeria they control some markets have houses and businesses all over Nigeria don't u think going they way u want to go puts their assets at risk. "This is a perfectly good question".

Guess what his answer was.

KANU drifted to insulting Fulani people, saying "FULANI PEOPLE WANT TO MAKE EVERYBODY ALMAJIRI, that there's no Fulani man that had achieved anything outside Nigeria"

U and I know that his answer is a lie, that apart what's the relationship between his answer and the question, is it not obvious that this man doesn't have any plans for Igbo's at heart but is driven by hate?

Igbo's do u want one mans hate to drag us into what we cannot finish?

Go and sit down my friend. That's the only thing you could make of the interview? Continue deluding yourself and continue with your investment wherever you are, at the right time, your mumu will do.

Nama awusa!

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by cuteralph101(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
peacekante:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1HxhMUk2og
i hated this man for no reason, am igbo and ashamed. He just want to free igbos from segregation. What I don't by is violence which I learnt is his approach. This video needs to go viral so many people will get enlightened and understand the evil isn't nnamdi kanu he wants progress and willing to work with other regions...i was dumbfounded when he said the name biafra can be dropped so long other people join hands to push for a better nation. AM PROUD

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by 2016v2017: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:
KANU is like a coin....it depends the side of him you want....

You want madness....he can run maaaaad...KANU ran maaaaad upon seeing Nigerian youths being killed by the army and police and he couldn't take it, I too ran maaaaad seeing them killed yet everybody was calling on same government killing them to help them.....KANU GOT ANGRY IN AS MUCH WE DON'T SHARE SAME VISION ABOUT NIGERIA BUT HE'S HUMAN FIRST BEFORE RELIGION OR POLITICS

But if you want intelligence he has them in abundance to give too
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Donspicey: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Hahaah grin grin cheesy
u don finish the matter

Why wont u insult him wen he does not support ur lifeless darling terrorist.......

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Christistruth00: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
cuteralph101:
i hated this man for no reason, am igbo and ashamed. He just want to free igbos from segregation. What I don't by is violence which I learnt is his approach. This video needs to go viral so many people will get enlightened and understand the evil isn't nnamdi kanu he wants progress and willing to work with other regions...i was dumbfounded when he said the name biafra can be dropped so long other people join hands to push for a better nation. AM PROUD

If there is no work can't you just go and plant Maize and Cassava instead of being campaign manager for foolish Kanu who will soon be jailed for terrorism?

Must you go down with him!
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by 2016v2017: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
cuteralph101:
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by 2016v2017: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Christistruth00:

If there is no work can't you just go and plant Maize and Cassava instead of being campaign manager for foolish Kanu who will soon be jailed for terrorism?

you're a senseless Z0nb

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Christistruth00:

Nelson Mandela was also tagged a terrorist....

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by AnanseK(m): 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
ericuzor:
Nnamdi KANU is really brilliant Yoruba and Igbo needs to come together as formidable force.

Under the psycho Kanu abi?
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
yorubas don't hate so it's hard to join forces with igbos

You have ended up doing exactly what some Yorubas are known for...

Stop taking the Saint attitude..... And make ur brother a hater
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Christistruth00: 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Nelson Mandela was also tagged a terrorist....

Kanu is Osama bin Laden type terrorist.
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Christistruth00: 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
AnanseK:

Under the psycho Kanu abi?

This may be Kanu's plan B to burn down the rest of Lagos
after his first failed attempt.

Get his brainwashed IPOB mugus to launder his image with Yorubas then Strike.

He will fall into a deep well
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Christistruth00:

Could he have learnt from Islam?

Am sure if there was Osama bin laden then THE WHITE MAN WOULD HAVE TAGGED NELSON MANDELA HIS FOLLOWER TO JUSTIFY HIS HAUNT
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Thryphosa(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
I must confess, Nnamdi Kanu is very intelligent. So many valid points in this interview. I like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by LalaSnakeLala(m): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Now I know why this man is hated. It's hard to find someone so intelligent, outspoken and crazy in Nigeria. His facts and figures are just amazing. I'm dumbfounded.
Some people are still not taking it lightly here, though. grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Christistruth00: 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
LalaSnakeLala:
Now I know why this man is hated. It's hard to find someone so intelligent, outspoken and crazy in Nigeria. His facts and figures are just amazing. I'm dumbfounded.
Some people are still not taking it lightly here, though. grin cheesy

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by cuteralph101(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Christistruth00:

must you be unfortunate? did u listened to the video? typical ignoramus.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by osusuallstars: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
I started following and respecting MNK the very first day I heard him talk on radio.
I was addicted .
We learn a lot , then as a learned man like me , I filter and apply wisdoms in execution of his ideas.
No one is perfect but he is a genius

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Demayorone: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
Lol. Look at IPOB people with multiple accounts praising and hailing their leader who suffers from mental illness. Anybody can talk but what distinguishes wise speech from stupid ones is the practicability of it. Nnamdi is clearly idle and jobless hence the time he wastes on rubbish.

You better watch the video b4 commenting instead of commenting thrash here

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by osusuallstars: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
NSK4U:

Go and sit down my friend. That's the only thing you could make of the interview? Continue deluding yourself and continue with your investment wherever you are, at the right time, your mumu will do.

Nama awusa!

He did not even understand at first what KANU was saying
KANU was referring to Nigerians in Diaspora, and the foolish man was talking if Igbo's in kano
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by LalaSnakeLala(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Christistruth00:

Ok.
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Christistruth00: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
osusuallstars:
I started following and respecting MNK the very first day I heard him talk on radio.
I was addicted .
We learn a lot , then as a learned man like me , I filter and apply wisdoms in execution of his ideas.
No one is perfect but he is a genius

Kanu is a terrorist stop deceiving yourself!!!!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/wike-signs-executive-order-proscribing-ipob-in-rivers-says-its-terrorist-group/

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Easternmind(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Christistruth00:

This may be Kanu's plan B to burn down the rest of Lagos
after his first failed attempt.

Get his brainwashed IPOB mugus to launder his image with Yorubas then Strike.

He will fall into a deep well
Please stop your dumb and senseless post it's now getting annoying...Who told you he wants to burn down Lagos,He never included Lagos in biafra,infact what is wrong with your type on this issue,Learn to embrace Fact and intelligence rather than misinformed illusions and sentiments...

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
marsman:
He is still a fool sha, first impression matters no matter the amount of intellectual ability you possess. The hatred you poured on other tribes cannot be for gotten.
He didn't say, why he is abroad and not in Nigeria fighting with is slaves.
Fucking tot
Zombie why not purchase data and watch the video first before typing trash. I blame mtn and airtel

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Asour: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
oyinkel:
His arguments are apt.

The average Nigeria is very intelligent, the mediocrity of our leaders impedes our potentials. Energy that should be spent on productive endeavors is lavished on frivolous outburst of frustration.

But.....

Its all about to change.

The average Nigerian? Really?

If you don't mind, the average Nigerian clearly lacks Integrity and although he/she may be roughly bright, they are usually Incompetent.

How do I know? Well average means mode (or the most frequent occurrence) and if we group all Nigerian adults into 2 ; Those with Integrity and the Corrupt what group would have a larger share of Nigerians?

If we also group all Nigerians by Competence and we even make 3 groups; The Proficient professional, The Intermediate skilled but dutiful individual and the largely Incompetent/non thorough. What group would rank tops?

God help us all though. We can do it.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Cleanworld(f): 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is no ordinary interview...

IF ONLY WE CAN ALL READ MEANING TO WHAT KANU IS SAYING

Then we can all dance to a new music but few actually possess this kind of wisdom.
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by smileclement(m): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Desmond Elliot Apologized To Nigerian Youths As He Denies Everything He Said And Breakdown In Tears

This One Na Tears or He Think Say We Dey Act Movie

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSPrjuRjcHM
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Christistruth00: 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Cleanworld:
This is no ordinary interview...

IF ONLY WE CAN ALL READ MEANING TO WHAT KANU IS SAYING

Then we can all dance to a new music but few actually possess this kind of wisdom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYmzQsVaWjA&t=54s

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Solomon Dalung Meets His Classmate At Airport In Lagos (Pic) / See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.