Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,753 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) (58733 Views)

BREAKING: The 15-count Charge Amended Against Nnamdi Kanu (full Text) / Amotekun: Nnamdi Kanu's Full Speech / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Coldie(m): 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
loveth360:
We know you are lying but continue.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
Seriously even with the video in front of us u still call plain truth lies.

Seriously this lifestyle of not being serious when saying things that can lead to serious issues is very bad.

Check the video around 25:21 and let's see who is lieing between the two of us
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Vanzcharles(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
Lol. Look at IPOB people with multiple accounts praising and hailing their leader who suffers from mental illness. Anybody can talk but what distinguishes wise speech from stupid ones is the practicability of it. Nnamdi is clearly idle and jobless hence the time he wastes on rubbish.

Like this one na u talk no b wise speech.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by marsman: 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Coldie:

If this was a viable platform like twitter, with your picture showing if they call u to explain how u got that last info can u defend it?
Bro, i will tag all the trust worthy News station in Nigeria and out side Nigeria that carried the News. I know of 4. That is how i will defend my self.
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by flashlink(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
marsman:

No matter how intelligible he might sound now, his first impression was bad, try to think of that look at what his stupid utterance as done to igbo rivers, south unity cannot be possible with this buffoon and his puppets handiwork. And yes i didn't waste my mobile data.
First impression sounds bad TO YOU , because he said a truth that is sharp like a knife.

Besides, how does his 'first impression' affect this interview
Is there anything he said here that is wrong or a lie?

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by IdontGivAfuck: 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Coldie:
Ipob listen to this video well, look at who u call your leader that u said have 15 PhD.

Dele asked him, Igbo's have achieved alot in Nigeria they control some markets have houses and businesses all over Nigeria don't u think going they way u want to go puts their assets at risk. "This is a perfectly good question".

Guess what his answer was.

KANU drifted to insulting Fulani people, saying "FULANI PEOPLE WANT TO MAKE EVERYBODY ALMAJIRI, that there's no Fulani man that had achieved anything outside Nigeria"

U and I know that his answer is a lie, that apart what's the relationship between his answer and the question, is it not obvious that this man doesn't have any plans for Igbo's at heart but is driven by hate?

Igbo's do u want one mans hate to drag us into what we cannot finish?

You aren't ibo now why are you impersonating?

I am not ibo either and won't try to pretend to be one try and be yourself.

On another note this man is very intelligent. I respect his views. Seems all the hatred I have for him was from propaganda

11 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Coldie(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
marsman:

Bro, i will tag all the trust worthy News station in Nigeria and out side Nigeria that carried the News. I know of 4. That is how i will defend my self.
The news media only reported shootings but none said anything about Buhari ordering it.

If I lie gimme a screenshot of one
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
Lol. Look at IPOB people with multiple accounts praising and hailing their leader who suffers from mental illness. Anybody can talk but what distinguishes wise speech from stupid ones is the practicability of it. Nnamdi is clearly idle and jobless hence the time he wastes on rubbish.

Talking about about multiple accounts, ur moniker reeks of hypocrisy...

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Coldie(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
IdontGivAfuck:

You aren't ibo now why are you impersonating?

I am not ibo either and won't try to pretend to be one try and be yourself.

On another note this man is very intelligent. I rest his views. Seems all the hatred I have for him was from propaganda

U are not Igbo so when it will happen it won't affect u, allow us that are Igbo's that his actions will affect to air our mind
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by marsman: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:
even Nelson Mandela came to Igbo land and seek refuge in MAZI MBAZULIKE AMAECHI house during apartheid regime
But later went back to his country to liberate his people, when is kanu coming back when All his followers dies finish?
Nelson preached peace between the white and the blacks in sa. This idiot does not know more than fulani and afonja.
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by delishpot: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nnamdi is willing to sacrifice it all for Biafra...under the condition that the sacrifice can't be him or his family members.
He instigates his soldiers to fight but if he is caught in the battle he runs like a rat to safety.
I liken him to Islamist radical leaders who tell followers to see dying for the faith as a good deed but they themselves run and hide when their camp is attacked.

They praise matrys but avoid being one at all cost #SmartGuys. When una die finish dem go enter town and enjoy the bountiful blessings your blood bought
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by mcjohny(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oharina:
Nnamdim Kanu, the Ohamadike 1 of Biafra. This is the prophecy of Nostrademus, 400yrs ago. When he prophesied and said; "At the trigger of africa shall emerge a prince in a sovereign nation that will be hated by other world princes cos of his wisdom, and they will want to bring him down but all shall be a failure". So i'm no surprised.
how sure are u?
I have come something like this but definitly he wasnt refering to nigeria
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by 9Too: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
dokie:

The guy is honestly.

I still believe though he blew an opportunity of a life time. Nnamdi Kanu had the capacity to take over the entire political structure of the South East, which would have made things much much easier for the igbo nation.

Now that he is no longer on ground, and the noose is tightening on IPOB in the South East, it would be very difficult for him to make any major change.
It seems you have forgotten so soon, who was more qualified than dim odimegwu ojukwu in igbo land when he contested for a senatorial seat, British and Nigerian cohorts manipulated and rigged him out knowing what he stood for, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is fully aware of this...

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Redcrafton: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
marsman:

I see the hate on This forum every day, Igbos against the other tribes. Check The No1 to No5 in govt during Jonathans regime, you would have your answer.
Check the minister of finance
Minister of petroleum
Minute of health
Labor
Power
Science and tech.
All this are the senior ministerial positions then. I don't support nepotism, but buhari did better than jonathan in terms of appointment.

How can you man, with no conscience compare that with the following under northern appointments under Buhari?

Executive
Legislature
Judiciary
Finance
NPA
NNPC
Customs
Immigration
Prisons
NYSC
INEC
FIRS,
EFCC
NCC
NITDA
SEC
Army
Police
Airforce
SGF
AGF
NSA
DSS
DIA

Etc
Etc

Haba.

I know you are ashamed of this.

If these had happened under OBJ or Jonathan, Nigeria would have been grounded by now, by you northerners.

The government is deliberately fueling the hate.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tambuwal warns Buhari against politics of exclusion

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/tambuwal-warns-buhari-against-politics-of-exclusion/

5 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Akfrenzy(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
WISE MAN OF BIAFRA
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
marsman:

But later went back to his country to liberate his people, when is kanu coming back when All his followers dies finish?
Nelson preached peace between the white and the blacks in sa. This idiot does not know more than fulani and afonja.
KANU IS COMING BACK....EVERY FREEDOM FIGHTER DON'T PREACH TURN THE OTHER CHEEK
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by subcbouy: 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Not many wants to watch that interview it will cure their madness

YOU KNOW THE FEELING YOU GET WHEN WHAT YOU HAVE BELIEVED IN OVER THE YEARS IS BEING QUESTIONED WITH FACTS

IPOB PILLS
Fake! it has no weight.
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nadio2019: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
FRAUD! FRAUD!! FRAUD!!

Three REGIONS - north, east and west formed Nigeria on independence in 1960.
Later, Sokoto Caliphate loyal soldiers restructured Nigeria by creating 20 new states in the northern region, but created an average of 8.5 states each in the two southern regions.

The new representative constituencies that emerged from the states made the political class of the two southern regions become onlookers to the political class of the northern region, as far as Nigeria’s political process is concerned.

Later again, OBJ became president, Sokoto Caliphate adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system which includes stoning women to death for adultery, cutting the hands of thieves, death for apostasy, etc. These punishment practices are strange in the south.

Lately, Buhari presidency appointed a Chief Justice of Nigeria who said the north has enough political representatives in the National Assembly to include Islamic Sharia criminal justice system in the constitution.

Whoever is from the south of Nigeria, but does not understand why IPOB wanted to separate the east from Nigeria, needs to go to Kano for an Almajiri to teach the person some lessons on Nigeria’s political process.

Army on roadblocks are to forestall any possible uprising from the south against the political structure and governance system of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by marsman: 3:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Coldie:

The news media only reported shootings but none said anything about Buhari ordering it.

If I lie gimme a screenshot of one

But who gave the order to the army, that were there. Until evidence are produced to exonerate buhari and the army, my hate for the government continues, what is stopping them from ordering a federal investigation.
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by sylve11: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
hmmmm cool
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Watched one hour. Fulani supporter of APC cheesy
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by slowice(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mnk is the kind of guy you hate with a passion because of his brutal honesty and then you sit and listen to himvfor two minutes and you just can't help but respect him. I haven't listened to him before and ve always hated his guts but damn this guy is too brilliant, not even sans can handle him. He is widely read and he knows exactly what he's doing.

16 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
9Too:
It seems you have forgotten so soon, who was more qualified than dim odimegwu ojukwu in igbo land when he contested for a senatorial seat, British and Nigerian cohorts manipulated and rigged him out knowing what he stood for, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is fully aware of this...
trying to use same old British trick on a student of history and an observer like NNAMDI KANU....

THAT'S WHY I TOLD YOUTHS OF NIGERIA PLANNING TO FLY A POLITICAL PARTY that once you enter that road....you will be called opposition anytime you protest because understanding the structure of Nigeria....no youth political party will win any strong political seat...if your candidate wins it will take just two weeks to turn them.....PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Herbephe1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
I would have like to watch what this man interview but no data, lemme just continue reading comments.

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Donedeal1(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
MNK ? Thought you were assume to have been killed by the military invasions code named operations python dance?
Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Dreadful: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the legend!
We must return to who we were before the evil British and the fulani came and that is a task that must be done!

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
But Kemi Olunloyo said this man is dead nah, Abi nah ghost?... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by poiZon: 3:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
WhatCanIsay:
When Nnamdi Kanu is not vindictive or disorganized, he is highly intelligent.

If you engage him as an intellectual, he comes to you with facts and undisputed history.

If you come to him with madness, he barks like a raving dog.

I wish he applies his intelligence and wisdom more often... Enough of the Ka anyị kụwasịa attitude.
In Nigeria u need to be intelligent and mad at the same time, if not u will end up like GEJ or Osinbajo.
A country filled with 80percent illiterates and semi-literates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by Heavensent01(m): 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigeria is not a country, I hope one day I will see Oduduwa Republic before I grow old

the truth is Nigeria will never develop if we don't part way

6 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) by princenaira(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kanu is very intelligent. No Nigerian current leader can match him in a debate, even Dele is shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / Tinubu Presents His Certificate Of Return To Buhari In Daura (Photos) / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.