Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Are you a 40seconds man? Check in here! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are you a 40seconds man? Check in here! (305 Views)

Once A Naija Woman Start Calling You A Real Man Check Yourself / If Award Is To Be Given For Best Throw Back Picture, I Would Win It .check In / Excited Lady Poses Her Backside For Fiance To Check In Cute Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are you a 40seconds man? Check in here! by Alexgman1(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2020
Some men have problems with their sexual health and funny enough they dont want to find a permanent solution to it. Some have used combination of both orthodox drugs and herbal mixtures but yet they have not gained their full sexual welness. They have made a fool of and embarassed themselves severally on bed, which has made them lost confidence in themselves while flexing with their lover. Now their relationship or marriage is at the brink of breakup, collapse or divorce.
So what advice or help can you render to them that can help rejuvenate their sexual health so that they can renew and re-ignite their romance and love life.

1 Like

Re: Are you a 40seconds man? Check in here! by GuestLog: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2020
Lmao!
Re: Are you a 40seconds man? Check in here! by Temmylee01(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2020
Shooooooooooooots¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

....issokay

The only time I will cum early is when the forëplay has taken much longer believe me i won't last.. But if nah just little kiss and straight to action aahh nah die ooooo.
Re: Are you a 40seconds man? Check in here! by ReluctantAdult(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2020
I do play music during sex just to spice up the mood.

One time I had a girl over who moaned so loudly I had to turn up the volume of the music. Turns out a female neighbour in the other flat started singing along to the love song with some really sexy, amorous, sonorous voice.
Shit turned me on real bad that I wondered how melodious her moans would sound. So I....
Re: Are you a 40seconds man? Check in here! by Queenttoast01: 11:47am On Oct 30, 2020
I hate guys that doesn't last tongue

Check here
https://www.nairaland.com/6209506/millionaire-season

(1) (Reply)

4 Levels Of Premature Ejaculation - How To Determine Yours / 4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation / Xmas Celebration Vs. Business Investment (how Will You React)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.