Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

#EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) (69884 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolssss,,,,dem jst gather bottles snap,post.....,,,

where video of dem drinking it??.......
Whether they drank it or not, those bottles are alcoholic bottles. Speaks the kind of youths we have in this country. God will help us sha.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:
is this now the way to voice it out

Good Sir, there are more than one proven ways to cook hunted game... While some of us find the approach too unorthodox or offensive, others find it otherwise... Either way, the message stays the same!!!

Sometimes, we shouldn't get carried away by the trivial part of a message, missing the crux or meat of it.

2 Likes

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Edwardsmart: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Useful youth. How are you better than them. Shb...
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Negotiate: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Not so bad, mud can be therapeutic.

I pay $120 per session for a mud bathe. Look how they're getting it free.

1 Like

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Edwardsmart: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:
This shows that you are very high on kubwa weed

and you are proud of this shit I just pray Una fall down inside that dirty water make your head correct very lazy youth
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by rollandben(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:

and you are proud of this shit I just pray Una fall down inside that dirty water make your head correct very lazy youth

SO YOU MUMU LIKE THIS!!
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by sylve11: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
amliftedhigher:

I hope you your parents are not rejoicing that they have a son?
Because is better that they are childless

shocked cool

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by lucasalves: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
Using alcohol would only show the world how useless Nigerian youths are. Wouldn't you have used soft drinks?

The lawmaker was right about "Nigerian youths are on hard drugs".
An average Nigerian youth (male) drinks alcohol or uses hard drugs.

I don't know what part of the world you are talking about, most Americans (supposedly the most developed country in the world) drink a cold beer after work and alcohol is not given a bad rep (alcoholism is) unlike the so called religious and hypocritical countries banning alcohol and commiting countless atrocities

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by IdontGivAfuck: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggarrssss
How do i join these niggarz

I can't see my favorite bottle there

Heineken

Aren't you wanted by the anti fraud unit of federal sars ?
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by IdontGivAfuck: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggarrssss
How do i join these niggarz

I can't see my favorite bottle there

Heineken

Aren't you wanted by the anti fraud unit of federal sars ?
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by themainman600(m): 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
rollandben:

SO YOU MUMU LIKE THIS!![/s]
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by themainman600(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=Edwardsmart post=95503459][/quote]what
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Stae(f): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:

Oponu.. Its just for awareness.
Abii shey you are happy with the situation of things in the country nii
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by LostAddict11: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
amliftedhigher:

I hope you your parents are not rejoicing that they have a son?
Because is better that they are childless

Shut that gutter you call a month up, your brain has not told that there different ways to protest. A protest is valid as far as the concerned parties attention are brought to the cause of the protest.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Ayomarcel(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:

You are one of those paid mongers. They took that pic to create awareness peaceful. What more do u want ?
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
I like this
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Looks like this is the new trend. Lol
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by LostAddict11: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
Using alcohol would only show the world how useless Nigerian youths are. Wouldn't you have used soft drinks?

Zombie is he not above eighteen, Nigerians always acting prude while living a double standard life. How does drinking beer become a crime? Awon holier than thou, assistant jesus.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Ayomarcel(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:

Will you pay for the soft drinks? Or who are you to tell them what they need to drink. If we check out who you be na. Na one of those mongers that are scrapping around.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
All apc governors are underperforming, this is party Thief Bola Tinubu want to introduce to south east .. e no go happen, supreme court governor we will send him out of Douglas house come 2024
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by micflo28(m): 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
Our leaders are the unmovable movers. Surely, they are not moved by this
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by ignis: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Abuja Governor is not concerned
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ayomarcel:

Will you pay for the soft drinks? Or who are you to tell them what they need to drink. If we check out who you be na. Na one of those mongers that are scrapping around.
Who paid for the beer they drank? They should stop painting the country black. Someone just said Nigerian youths are on hard drugs and drinks. And they just affirmed it.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by LostAddict11: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
pastie:
Passing message in a wrong way, why the beer?
It's like the're enjoying the bad road.

What's wrong with the beer? The main thing is drawing attention to the cause of the protest and he has achieved it. A protest must not be done the same way all over, the main issue is the message. Black Lives Matter they danced, and smoked in some protest venues and they still got their target audience.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Commonsense99:
angry
When the Governor was not voted for

Abuja imposed him on Ndi IMO, let him pray they don't remember and mob him one day
grin MY ANGER IS THAT THE MAN THAT IMPOSED HIM ON IMO SAID HE CAN'T DRIVE AEROPLANE when he was asked about TECHNICALITY IN LAW....DRIVING AEROPLANE IS NOT JUST MY ANGER BUT MIXING TECHNICALITY IN LAW WITH MECHANICAL TECHNICALITY REALLY PAINED ME....YET THE SENATE PASSED HIS SCREENING....CHAI!

ORDER FROM ABUJA
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:

You no get sense from womb. Ode
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:

What is this guy saying?.....
Don't make me advise you to start taking alcohol if you haven't started ......

Too much sugar in your Brian
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Ayomarcel(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
Who paid for the beer they drank? They should stop painting the country black. Someone just said Nigerian youths are on hard drugs and drinks. And they just affirmed it.

Those are adults they can drink whatever they want ad long it is legal !. Look at the message they're passing not the drink. They want good roads and good governance and u forgot about that and made it all about their drink.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by keycash: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:

U de wicked ooo
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by OwenJesse27(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqoAx-I1Ens

Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel cry
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Tunde835(m): 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:

Mumu girl, d doctor must hav mistakenly threw out your brain along with your placenta wen u were born

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / The Best Food, Drink Of Buhari / Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.