Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

#EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) (69882 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Arckeen: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Na that baby dumb pass
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pure politics. Very soon Uzodinma will complete this road and they will also look for another. Jobless youths

1 Like

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Commonsense99:
angry
When the Governor was not voted for

Abuja imposed him on Ndi IMO, let him pray they don't remember and mob him one day
Voting would change nothing in Nigeria,the system is corrupt and unworkable, the solution is restructuring../disintegration
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Earnonline7: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
Using alcohol would only show the world how useless Nigerian youths are. Wouldn't you have used soft drinks?

The lawmaker was right about "Nigerian youths are on hard drugs".
An average Nigerian youth (male) drinks alcohol or uses hard drugs.
The way you guys reason and talk nonsense on this forum eee it baffles.. Go and buy them Zobo and Smoov now... People are passing msg, na picture una dey look not the msg mtcheeeeeew
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Some people and beer
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
orjisblog:
At this point I think it's high time we voice out concerning the way things seems to be going in terms of governance.

I had am amazing time with my friends today, but honestly people are suffering here...
orjisblog you are no different from the government you are trying to ridicule. Pot calling kettle black. Just as you scammed people in the name of charging them money to advertise&sell their products on your blog. Middle this year, I heard how a business guy in Abuja paid you to advertise his product (ozlem polo wears)and you seized the wears neither did you make returns(product worth 32k) no be the advert charges oo! So keep quite you are worse than these old men in power.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Abelfidelis(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
There are So many places in Owerri with this condition.
Our leaders are perpetually evil.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by chycco: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by FaruqMadridCr7(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Suffering embarassed and smiling grin
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Caseywilliams(m): 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
and sen hope has been showing images of more than seven roads he has worked and commissioned since he entered office meanwhile nah pure lie baby nah wetin provoke this ones be thatgrin grin
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by jevic(m): 11:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hope when will Uzodinma?
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggarrssss
How do i join these niggarz

I can't see my favorite bottle there

Heineken

Guy look well you go see am
I dey see like 3bottles of Heineken on top that table. Drink still dey inside one sef
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 12:03am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggarrssss
How do i join these niggarz

I can't see my favorite bottle there

Heineken

Ah! Bros na now I check am well.
Na one bor dey dia cheesy cheesy
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 3:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Omoslim26:

So youths in other climes don't drink?
wats wrong with you guys on dis forum sef

get the message they are passing which is bad governance shikina

Dont mind them
The mentality no good undecided
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 4:00am On Oct 31, 2020
NotNairalandi:
orjisblog you are no different from the government you are trying to ridicule. Pot calling kettle black. Just as you scammed people in the name of charging them money to advertise&sell their products on your blog. Middle this year, I heard how a business guy in Abuja paid you to advertise his product (ozlem polo wears)and you seized the wears neither did you make returns(product worth 32k) no be the advert charges oo! So keep quite you are worse than these old men in power.

You dont mean it
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Kaiser20: 4:17am On Oct 31, 2020
stalingraddd:
African has never had leaders
But those drunkards are the leaders of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by movid(m): 4:25am On Oct 31, 2020
saaphiere:
Using alcohol would only show the world how useless Nigerian youths are. Wouldn't you have used soft drinks?

The lawmaker was right about "Nigerian youths are on hard drugs".
An average Nigerian youth (male) drinks alcohol or uses hard drugs.
Thank you
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by HKMI(m): 5:22am On Oct 31, 2020
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PARTNERS/INVESTORS FOR HAULAGE BUSINESS.

Bonafide Blessing Express Limited is a Company into Services such as Travels & Tourism, Agriculture, Logistic and Haulage.

The company is actively reliable in hiring out Trucks and Vans to contractors, Construction companies, Mining companies, Grocery stores etc.
Also to Individual or Companies that are interested in hiring Trucks and Vans for their projects or Company's distributions.

We are looking for Partners/Investors who will partner with us with their Trucks and Vans or those that can invest in the company to buy Trucks and Vans for hiring jobs.

Currently, we are looking forward to Partners and Investors (individual/companies) that are interested in partnering with us, by providing us Trucks/Vans for a minimum of 1 year renewable partnership and absolute right to use their Trucks/Vans for businesses.

Mode Of Payment:
Bi-weekly or Monthly through Bank transfer.

NOTE : The company will take FULL possession of the vehicles within the period of the contract.

These trucks/vans could be new ones or used,provided they are sound and are in a good working condition.

OUR OFFER:-
1. We will pay the trucks/vans owners on a monthly or bi-weekly basis. These payment will be made at the end of each month or every 2 weeks after the trucks/vans has started working, Payment will be made as agreed.

2. We will make accommodations available for all the Drivers and Motor-boy (Trucks)

3. We will handle the provision of supervisors for the Trucks/Vans for a proper monitoring of their operations.

4. We will handle the Drivers and Motor-boy's daily allowances(Trucks)

5. We will handle the monthly maintenance of the Trucks/Vans by changing the oil and the oil filters, monthly.

What the Trucks/Vans Owners will Handle in this Partnership:-

1. They will be in charge of employing their Drivers and Motor-boy(In case of Trucks).

2. They will pay their drivers monthly Salaries.
3. They will be in charge of handling the major maintenance of their Trucks/Vans .

4. They will handle all the government paper works on the Trucks/Vans.

5. They will be responsible for the registration of insurance and trackers(optional) for the Trucks/Vans.

6. They will handle the purchase of their Trucks/Vans.

Type Of Trucks/ Vans Needed:-

• 30/40 tons Howo Chinese Dump Trucks.

• 20/25 tons Mack Trucks.

• 30/45 tons Containerized body and open roof Trucks.

• Other Trucks, Vans etc can also be accepted.

Number Of Trucks/Vans Needed:

We need as many as possible.

For more info: pls Call/Whatsapp 09022162936 or 09060458065
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by sukar886: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2020
I think is time, our government should stop all this TC chairman and councillor, and allow inec to conduct election for chairman and councillor..we need LGA autonomy.... governors have failed us
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bad governance! Playing with the lives of people.... God will punish everyone looking the glory of this land!
#endbadgovernance

Must watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPcxsKnJlEU
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Cj4charles(m): 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Only in Imo State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) / President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / The Best Food, Drink Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.