Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

#EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) (69881 Views)

Anti Peter Obi Protest Hits Owerri (Photos) / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha's Estate In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Bbbwings: 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
I wouldn't. When I see bad thing I condemn it regardless who is doing it. Drinking alcohol is not bad. But using it to narrate this #badgovernance is bad. You can't fight evil with evil.
undecided
pope sef dey drink beer
jesus sef turn water to wine

1 Like

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Winneygirl(f): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
orjisblog:
At this point I think it's high time we voice out concerning the way things seems to be going in terms of governance.

I had am amazing time with my friends today, but honestly people are suffering here...

Always caption your images with the location and a little background story.
This picture can be ascribed to any place because there's nothing showing it's location.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Stan2330(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
Okwuazi930:
This is too bad,the governor need to do sth drastic abt it now that the rainy season is over.

Let me burst ur bubble, Do u know they celebrate this kind of roads in aba?
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Fearlez: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
orjisblog:
At this point I think it's high time we voice out concerning the way things seems to be going in terms of governance.

I had am amazing time with my friends today, but honestly people are suffering here...
nice agitation but who takes a drunkard seriously? That's over 12 beer bottles there and it's not a way to pass a message.

The elderly have it wrong but Nigerian youth need a lot of waking up to do.

1 Like

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
With all their useless governors they'll still accuse North for their mayhem. I can't imagine seeing this kind of street in my area, we pass the issue of road rehabilitation, we're now talking abt new ones. The issue of bad governance is more to do with insensitivity of governors depend on states, recent issue of palliative hoarding is a good example. Some states are doing well, some average while many poorly but the idiots children of hate will keep accusing others for their mayhem.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by GuestLog: 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:
This shows that you are very high on kubwa weed

and you are proud of this shit I just pray Una fall down inside that dirty water make your head correct very lazy youth
You need to know what mockery & sacasm means.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by bilulu(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
Using alcohol would only show the world how useless Nigerian youths are. Wouldn't you have used soft drinks?

The lawmaker was right about "Nigerian youths are on hard drugs".
An average Nigerian youth (male) drinks alcohol or uses hard drugs.
so drinking alcohol makes one useless.... were una dey get una sense and inspiration from sef

2 Likes

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by smileclement(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Desmond Elliot Apologized To Nigerian Youths As He Denies Everything He Said And Breakdown In Tears

This One Na Tears or He Think Say We Dey Act Movie

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSPrjuRjcHM
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Commonsense99:
angry
When the Governor was not voted for

Abuja imposed him on Ndi IMO, let him pray they don't remember and mob him one day
instead move for his impeachment, if the state house won't move then impeach them one after the other till he's gone
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Oladeleodutayo: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Very good way to send strong message.but soft drinks is better than alcohol.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Rok01: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
What if they drink to stupor and fall in the mud they will say people are following them. What a damn country
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Erojepromise:
Hello holy mallam, pls show me in constitution where consuming alcohol is a crime . you don't have anything to write but no you just want to comment and show daftness
I am not surprised you couldn't comprehend my comment. A lot of you never made it through primary school.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Omoslim26: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Looll Aswear as a typical Owerri Man after book and money na ngwori dey my head
no time to think worry myself

but we have had our fair share of bad governance too sha
starting from dat decoration Governor Achike Udenwa to That reverend father beater to dat one legged nwa nwa claiming to be an imolite filled with excess iberiberism and now to an onyeshi vote

chia God help us

1 Like

Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Omoslim26: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Shortyy:
There's no single good road in Imo state.
Owerri is cursed with bad leaders.

Well you are rite wen you say we are cursed with bad leaders but here in Country 9 dem try small for road sha
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by IfyGram: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
there's a thin line between genius and madness..
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Omoslim26: 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
eedriyz:

Who imposed the one in Abia?

And why the emphasis on Abia is it only Abia dats plagued with bad governance in this Country and mind you the last time we checked Abia is amongst the top ten most Productive states in This Great Country
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by apache4: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Fake

Imposter

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggarrssss
How do i join these niggarz

I can't see my favorite bottle there

Heineken
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Omoslim26: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
Whether they drank it or not, those bottles are alcoholic bottles. Speaks the kind of youths we have in this country. God will help us sha.

So youths in other climes don't drink?
wats wrong with you guys on dis forum sef

get the message they are passing which is bad governance shikina
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by kingreign(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:

and you are proud of this shit I just pray Una fall down inside that dirty water make your head correct very lazy youth
Leave Kubwa out of this angry
Kubwa is the best place to stay in West Africa cool
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
/
I no want hear anyone beg for money online to treat alcohol cirrhosis of the liver. See all the alcohol una dey consume.

\
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by ozome15(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Okwuazi930:
This is too bad,the governor need to do sth drastic abt it now that the rainy season is over.
Has he finish paying the people that put him there from Abuja.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
stupidmod1:
how bitter are u
Over bitter dey worry am sad
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Godbless86: 7:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is what see wen the mandate of the people were taken away by miscreants.

I just believe the Supreme court Governor will do something drastic
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
themainman600:

you must be mad
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by muller101(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
Using alcohol would only show the world how useless Nigerian youths are. Wouldn't you have used soft drinks?

Most of our useless lawmakers own beer parlours. whom are they selling to.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:

I hope you know alcohol is one the most widely consumed liquid worldwide so I don't see how consuming alcohol makes youth useless. You rushed to vilify them because they're Nigerians. If a white man did this same thing, you'll hail him.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
stalingraddd:
African has never had leaders
Don't say that. We had Pharoahs, Kings, queens and elders.
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Coldie:
How these 3 people go drink that amount of beer.
It is part of the Palliative gotten from warehouse
grin grin
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
PotoPoto Republic
They can never say shit about their governors atlrast they have collected 5litre Kerosene
Flat heads
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by boyjo: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
orjisblog:

Let's make this go viral.
Post a pic of areas where we need improved governance and share to all..
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by poweredcom(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
See as Dem full table with beer very nonsense ...at least one note each would be great
Re: #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) by babaarewa(m): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
orjisblog:

Okay! continue if this is what you consider good life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Pictured With His Son, Yusuf And Daughters In His Office / Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) / The Best Food, Drink Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.