Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys (11456 Views)

Did You Know? Oyigbo Is In Aba Catholic Diocese, Owerri Ecclesiastical Province / Extrajudicial Killings In Oyigbo: Is It Right? / PWD Bus Stop In ikeja Is Bloody !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by lascos912(m): 1:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
what's all these they should go and face boko haram na

3 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by OfoIgbo: 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Princeps:
You people should carry your IPOB wahala from the Niger Delta to the East, una no go hear. Una go soon face double wahala when Niger Delta militants follow join for this matter.

ehn, so you think say the Niger delta militants go join the almajiri army that is stationed in the Niger delta for the simple reason of ensuring constant flow of Niger delta oil to the north?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Unik3030: 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
The media aren't reporting what's going on there, why? The military think they are the only ones who can shoot, If everyone was armed, a soldier can't ask me to swim in the mud.

I support IPOB facing then fire for fire; they have suffered casualties in the past when they were unarmed. Oya Nigerian soldiers, show your gallantry with armed IPOB not against unarmed civilians.
how many ipob members are armed?
do u know the number of military vehicles that will b deployed to the troubled zone n it will b regarded as fighting terrorist so nothing like calling on international bodies again cos u are armed too.

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by willybaby(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
I wonder why nairaland won't sit up.. OP shut up please, from your profile all the topics you've ever posted is to cause fear and instigate disunity.. where you also live in ogun and the other States

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Unik3030: 2:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

ehn, so you think say the Niger delta militants go join the almajiri army that is stationed in the Niger delta for the simple reason of ensuring constant flow of Niger delta oil to the north?
so u think Asari Dokubo will support Nnamdi Kanu against Wike?
so u think Asari Dokubo will support Nnamdi Kanu after his face off with him?
Nnamdi Kanu has successfully fought everyone that could have been on his side so irrespective of what is between Asari n Wike,they will join hands together to embarrass Kanu.

u want fight u no see who to fight Na mad man like Wike u come chose,Wike wey no dey forgive.

now that u are having problem with south south your closest ally,let's see who u will call your friend in Nigeria now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by OfoIgbo: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
so u think Asari Dokubo will support Nnamdi Kanu against Wike?
so u think Asari Dokubo will support Nnamdi Kanu after his face off with him?
Nnamdi Kanu has successfully fought everyone that could have been on his side so irrespective of what is between Asari n Wike,they will join hands together to embarrass Kanu.

u want fight u no see who to fight Na mad man like Wike u come chose,Wike wey no dey forgive.

now that u are having problem with south south your closest ally,let's see who u will call your friend in Nigeria now

One thing you need to absorb into your head is this. Regardless of the enmity between the individuals Kanu and Dokubo, both are fighting for the restoration of Biafra.

The second point you need to note is this. A huge chunk of IPOB members are major fans of Dokubo. It is unlikely (not impossible) that Dokubo will join Wike in fighting IPOB.
How are you even certain, Dokubo's people have no hand in training the IPOB militants that are even operating in Oyigbo?

What you seen happening in Oyigbo has even gone beyond Nnamdi Kanu. It is now seen as the Nigerian army attacking an Igbo community. Dokubo will tread very carefully in such circumstances as he is an ally of Ndigbo, and he even has Igbo ancestry.

Of course the fight between the two individuals, will make Dokubo not to be too quick to join the fight on the side of IPOB. But I doubt he will join WIke and the Nigerian army group

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Unik3030: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
OfoIgbo:

One thing you need to absorb into your head is this. Regardless of the enmity between the individuals Kanu and Dokubo, both are fighting for the restoration of Biafra.

The second point you need to note is this. A huge chunk of IPOB members are major fans of Dokubo. It is unlikely (not impossible) that Dokubo will join Wike in fighting IPOB.
How are you even certain, Dokubo's people have no hand in training the IPOB militants that are even operating in Oyigbo?
Wike is dealing with terrorists,get that fact

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by jumper524(m): 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mrbillionaire:
The media aren't reporting what's going on there, why? The military think they are the only ones who can shoot, If everyone was armed, a soldier can't ask me to swim in the mud.

I support IPOB facing then fire for fire; they have suffered casualties in the past when they were unarmed. Oya Nigerian soldiers, show your gallantry with armed IPOB not against unarmed civilians.
when the casualties hit the armies, we no dey see am for media oo but when he hit the civilian na that time we go dey hear harmless citizenns..
rubbish..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Resemblance246: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Our politicians are the one causing this serious crises happening in Nigeria today. I am not surprise seeing what is happening this days. it will soon get to a level whereby it will get out of control if all this greedy politicians refuses to repent and change their ways one-day, they will all rot in hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Paretomaster1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
I'm currently here in Oyigbo to get my sister and her family out, and it's been gunfire and military helicopters hovering around. Everywhere is tense and I heard some IPOB guys armed with actual military grade rifles (only God knows where they got weapons from) ambushed some soldiers and killed scores of them... there are roadblocks everywhere and convoys of hilux vans mounted with heavy machine guns, armored tanks, military designated trucks and other vehicles are flooding in now. Please pray for us, these IPOB guys have NO FEAR, soldiers were shooting at them and they returned fire until the soldiers ran back and called for reinforcement. Guys these IPOB guys are no longer the flag bearing crowd of jittery protesters we were used to seeing who were easily dispersed by the police, they have bloosomed into a very organized fighting force and I suspect they have been receiving some sort of military training.

I say this with deep fear, we just might have another deadly insurgency brewing in the East if something isn't done FAST. Lots of Igbo soldiers who were either dismissed from the army or were disgruntled with life in the army are covertly joining IPOB and swelling their ranks... and many of them have seen one form or action or another in the North East against Boko haram, so you can imagine how experienced they are.

As an Igbo man I'm really worried, Nnamdi Kanu may juet have incited a situation bigger than he bargained for.

Don't worry yourself, when the jungle mature finish, they will start shouting genocide upandan.

Kanu ordered them to armed themselves, kill soldiers, and police, and behead them as well, they are simply carrying g out his instructions.

Go and listen to the tape Asari played, one of the caller asked for guns, but Kanu asked him to join the volunteers (Who are the volunteers? Those are the armed wings of IPOB?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Paretomaster1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

Don't come here, and shout Massacre, Genocide etc afterwards ok?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by RPG500: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
LegendAnselm:
u be idiot..send me ur watsap number...i av some video, the one that happened yesterday hw ipob kill 8army while removing their cloth...even boasting that they aim is to cut wike's head..i promise to send u the video but u ll promise me not to post it onlie......they ar smart that after killing them they will remove the army clothe

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by misano(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Princeps:
You people should carry your IPOB wahala from the Niger Delta to the East, una no go hear. Una go soon face double wahala when Niger Delta militants follow join for this matter.

Sharap first.... Better people dey talk... Like I'm not from ND.

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by BafanaBafana: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oya Igbos, the war have started and we are winning. Send your money for more arms to our director.

I hope that's the aim of all these lies Op?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Coldie(m): 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:
I'm currently here in Oyigbo to get my sister and her family out, and it's been gunfire and military helicopters hovering around. Everywhere is tense and I heard some IPOB guys armed with actual military grade rifles (only God knows where they got weapons from) ambushed some soldiers and killed scores of them... there are roadblocks everywhere and convoys of hilux vans mounted with heavy machine guns, armored tanks, military designated trucks and other vehicles are flooding in now. Please pray for us, these IPOB guys have NO FEAR, soldiers were shooting at them and they returned fire until the soldiers ran back and called for reinforcement. Guys these IPOB guys are no longer the flag bearing crowd of jittery protesters we were used to seeing who were easily dispersed by the police, they have bloosomed into a very organized fighting force and I suspect they have been receiving some sort of military training.

I say this with deep fear, we just might have another deadly insurgency brewing in the East if something isn't done FAST. Lots of Igbo soldiers who were either dismissed from the army or were disgruntled with life in the army are covertly joining IPOB and swelling their ranks... and many of them have seen one form or action or another in the North East against Boko haram, so you can imagine how experienced they are.

As an Igbo man I'm really worried, Nnamdi Kanu may juet have incited a situation bigger than he bargained for.
So are u saying presently there's movement at oyigbo?

Cause satellite images say otherwise
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by boyjo: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

What if this is exactly what Nnamdi wants?
The Ibos want to go and their own, and sincerely I see nothing wrong with it, why not let them go?

Is it by force to be one Nigeria?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
If not that God will punish Kanu and his fellow terrorists, you left the entire East and brought your unrest to us in PH.
May God strike him down.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by boyjo: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Princeps:

You Dont know that the whole of South are united?
They can separate later, but for now, unity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by boyjo: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
lascos912:
what's all these they should go and face boko haram na

Abi o.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Coldie(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2020
koyinsola82907:
This is what sane people have been asking the country to avoid.This will never end well for both sides, our security apparatus are already overstretched.God please protect your people.
The guy might be lieing, same people that are saying oyigbo is on 24hours curfew is the same people saying he went to the LGA to pick his sister, how did he get into a city that's on 24hours curfew?
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Coldie(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
If u want to HV proof of of oyigbo is on curfew open your google map, turn on traffic then locate rivers state, zoom in.

You would find out that the area from eleme junction towards the west that is pH/obio akpor area is green mean in human movement and traffic but towards the east going towards oyigbo no single color, that denotes little or no human traffic at all

5 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Raylight2(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Please we need videos and pictures of the final battle. Nigeria must be destroyed
add "NOT" between "must" and "be". This is our home, this is our country, this is where we belong

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by WoeBetide666: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
Online Republic of Biafra will remain an online republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by osamz007: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Coldie:
If u want to HV proof of of oyigbo is on curfew open your google map, turn on traffic then locate rivers state, zoom in.

You would find out that the area from eleme junction towards the west that is pH/obio akpor area is green mean in human movement and traffic but towards the east going towards oyigbo no single color, that denotes little or no human traffic at all
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by osamz007: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Coldie:

PEOPLE FEEL COMFORTABLE SPREADING LIES SO PATHETIC
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by MajohBankz: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

Bros if you no dey Oyigbo just STFU abeg. I'm typing this now amidst heavy tension live in Oyigbo and I'm getting all my facts directly from the reliable sources around on what's going on. I hate when opinionated idiots like yourself who are not even anywhere close to the crisis location/situation and just pop up from nowhere to give their useless opinions. I no get time to entertain your brash stupidity right now abeg, come to oyigbo if you want to know what's going on.
Guy you wicked o. Even amidst heavy tension you could still pull off the bolded.
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Ebenezer202I: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Goodmarlian:
I believed you were igbo until read your last statement,igbo my foot...
lol cheesy
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
I'm currently here in Oyigbo to get my sister and her family out, and it's been gunfire and military helicopters hovering around. Everywhere is tense and I heard some IPOB guys armed with actual military grade rifles (only God knows where they got weapons from) ambushed some soldiers and killed scores of them... there are roadblocks everywhere and convoys of hilux vans mounted with heavy machine guns, armored tanks, military designated trucks and other vehicles are flooding in now. 
We need more confirmation about this please.
Apart from having family and friends in Oyingbo,
Every one living in oyingbo must be save
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by MajohBankz: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Princeps:
Dreamers everywhere. Ipob and avengers are in an unbreakable undercover alliance.

2 Likes

Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by Ebenezer202I: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
willybaby:
I wonder why nairaland won't sit up.. OP shut up please, from your profile all the topics you've ever posted is to cause fear and instigate disunity.. where you also live in ogun and the other States
God bless you for your keen foresight.
when I read this thread, the first thing I did was to check his profile, after seeing all those threads he created I then knew this is another troll
Re: Oyigbo Is Bloody Guys by ILoveDemMANNA: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
BoboNkiti19:

The end of the coward idiot Kanu will be very brutal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Modepe (Mochievous) Odele: I Would Not Address My Arrest Details Till I Am Ready / 43 Days To INEC's Deadline: APC, PDP In Hide-And-Seek Over Zoning / Ayuba Wabba: Labour Party Belongs To NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.