Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB (23934 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them / Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jakemedg:

Yes it's becoming evident
While Kanu is chilling in London his followers are causing trouble and getting killed in Nigeria
He was in Nigeria for years preaching his Biafra gospel,later got arrested and sent to jail for two years,he was released only to flout bail condition with his continuous massive preaching,got fatally assaulted by the Nigerian military in his home residence,he narrowly escaped and later got tagged a wanted terrorist gang leader.....

So Shut the Bleep up with your "he is in London" rubbish....
I don't like like corruption,bad governance, non accountability etc,typically what Nigeria entails, so I don't like Nigeria and I ain't gonna denial.....
You all should stop hiding your subconscious dislike under different guises...
IPOB IS NON-VIOLENT

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by authority2006(m): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Wot is really funny to me in dis thread is how Wike suddenly become a Hero to those who vilified him during the Rivers and Edo states election n a Villain to those who supported, praise n worship him like a demi-god during de said elections.
I fear human beings expecially most Nigeria youths.They av no stance of their own at all...ooo.

Life is dynamic, blind loyalty is stupidity. He does good, they commend him. He does bad, they condemn him. And of course, there's politics too where good or bad is not in the picture but pure politics. These things are simple now. Why wouldn't I commend Wike when he compensate the families of the fallen heroes, politics aside?
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

Igbos are not criminals and they are not violent...
Hoodlums killing police in rivers state are not ipob,police have been killed too in ebonyi and abia which are ipob strongholds yet nobody accused them,rivers state government wants ipob as scapegoat....
I laugh when I see Igbo,Hausa and Yoruba people deliberately drop logical reasoning and jump into conclusion when they see news denting a particular tribe amongst them..
I ask myself can Nigeria be one?never,we all live in denial

Tribalism is still deep rooted in us that we throw logic away.

I still believe with time logical reasoning will beat ethnic and religious bias in this country but today is not the day.
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

He was in Nigeria for years preaching his Biafra gospel,later got arrested and sent to jail for two years,he was released only to flout bail condition with his continuous massive preaching,got fatally assaulted by the Nigerian military in his home residence,he narrowly escaped and later got tagged a wanted terrorist gang leader.....

I don't like like corruption,bad governance, non accountability etc,typically what Nigeria entails, so I don't like Nigeria and I ain't gonna denial.....
IPOB IS NON-VIOLENT

I want majority of Igbos to keep hammering on IPOB as a Non-violent group and even when Nnamdi Kanu or others make statement of might, try to realign the movement as Non-violent.

That is the path to victory.
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Earnonline7: 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Oh
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by adebwalex(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nazgul:
So who's going to pay the families of the victims of police and army brutality? sad
IDIOT GO ASK GOOGLE FOR ANSWER. BOTHER ODE......
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Jakemedg(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

IPOB IS NON-VIOLENT
You rather shut up and tell NK to stop causing trouble in Nigeria.
Tell Kanu to stop talking trash
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Nazgul: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
adebwalex:
IDIOT GO ASK GOOGLE FOR ANSWER. BOTHER ODE......
Useless bastard.
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by adebwalex(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nazgul:
Useless bastard.
Hahahaha king of Bastard...Comp a fool.
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Loveurneighbour: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
Jakemedg:

Yes it's becoming evident
While Kanu is chilling in London his followers are causing trouble and getting killed in Nigeria
Don't mind them jare!

1 Like

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Notasyouthink: 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Oyigbo is hell for us. This IPOB guys are causing mayhem. If u pass mbano camp if they catch u and you cant speak Igbo language six geet u go. I bribed them with 1k and prove to them am an Igbo man before I could pass.
Thank God for the military in Oyigbo at the moment thank God.

Notasyouthink you're needed here.
Wike is compensating heroes what is your leader doing with una contributions
You're a mischief maker and a lair as well. Nobody caught you let alone bribing 1k you're just working hard for your stipends from wike the rivers state version of Hitler.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Pacesetter123(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
authority2006:

Life is dynamic, blind loyalty is stupidity. He does good, they commend him. He does bad, they condemn him. And of course, there's politics too where good or bad is not in the picture but pure politics. These things are simple now. Why wouldn't I commend Wike when he compensate the families of the fallen heroes, politics aside?
Yes, you haven't done bad by commending him for rolling out compensation plans for the family of de slain cops.But my problem with you n Co is dat,u didn't advocate for such gesture to be given by de same man to de families of those killed by de cops during de Rivers State election dat turns bloody, neither did u condem him for NOT rolling out such compensatory plans for the deceased's families.But you are quick to comment him for doing de opposite.Do you now see wot I was talking about earlier?
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Unrated900(m): 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Wike compensating families of police killed by IPOB in Oyigbo. IPOB are u seeing what am seeing

Wike compensating families While IPOB gun their leader no buy instead instigate them to fight armed men empty handed or with bottle and sticks.

Oya the ones wey dey hospital treat them. No way. Till now IPOB does not have a treating body incase of casualties. But common endsars had an emmercy body.

Oya the one wey don die compensate their families. Nothing come out. Yet these people keep paying money monthly for this idiot in london.

Ipob is is a terrorist organization
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by guru90: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Wike..... soonest your evil plans will unleash. keep on pretending.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I want majority of Igbos to keep hammering on IPOB as a Non-violent group and even when Nnamdi Kanu or others make statement of might, try to realign the movement as Non-violent.

That is the path to victory.
I don't get you
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Tribalism is still deep rooted in us that we throw logic away.

I still believe with time logical reasoning will beat ethnic and religious bias in this country but today is not the day.

I'm a realist and I tell you 'nothing can beat ethnic and religious bias',it a force that overshadows and silently encroach ones perspective.
The only thing strong enough to balance and keep it from overflowing it's bank is respect and mutual understanding which we lack in Nigeria,Nigeria is supposed to be formed by respect and collective understanding of the input,purpose and aspirations of each tribes but no,the white selfishly merge us.
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

I'm a realist and I tell you 'nothing can beat ethnic and religious bias',it a force that overshadows and silently encroach ones perspective.
The only thing strong enough to balance and keep it from overflowing it's bank is respect and mutual understanding which we lack in Nigeria,Nigeria is supposed to be formed by respect and collective understanding of the input,purpose and aspirations of each tribes but no,the white selfishly merge us.

Let us not forget what happened at Lekki where Christians and Muslims came together for one goal. During Muslims prayers, the Christians protected and respected their Faith. Same happened during the Christian services.

There is still hope.
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

I don't get you

There should be no room for violence when it concerns the IPOB. That is the only way to get international support with time.

No room for violent remarks.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 31, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

There should be no room for violence when it concerns the IPOB. That is the only way to get international support with time.

No room for violent remarks.
Lol,there isn't room for violence..
Nobody takes that serious,that 100m bounty is a sarcastic remark, maybe call it chest beating, that's what he does when his group is being attacked with bounty,he said it against umahi too but it's gone,nobody took it serious,we laughed it off..
Ipob has always maintained the stance of non violence,even unto provocations and breach in ROE by the Nigerian forces.

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 31, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Let us not forget what happened at Lekki where Christians and Muslims came together for one goal. During Muslims prayers, the Christians protected and respected their Faith. Same happened during the Christian services.

There is still hope.
That's exactly the same picture i'm shipping..
They respected each other because they understood the purpose of the protest and therefore alliance became inherent,probably because southern aspirations were similar.
don't forget majority up north didn't key into it..
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by LivingTribunal: 1:48am On Oct 31, 2020
cry

1 Like

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Chicha77: 6:35am On Oct 31, 2020
OyigboUpdate:
Governor Wike Promises To Prosecute All IPOB Members That Killed Police Officers And To End The Existence Of IPOB In Rivers State

See video see link to his official Facebook handle

RSG TO PAY N20MILLION EACH TO FAMILIES OF POLICEMEN, SOLDIERS KILLED BY IPOB

https://www.facebook.com/672482079562653/posts/2316796745131170/

Then see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1-RifEOR8g
hopeless, Futureless movement...Nnamdi cownu and his illusionist ideology
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:47am On Oct 31, 2020
IPOB is a terrorist organization and their members are criminals
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by hashtagged(m): 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

Boss no be ipob they kill ooo,get sense nah

I suspected only fulani are that stupid

1 Like

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by authority2006(m): 2:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pacesetter123:
Yes, you haven't done bad by commending him for rolling out compensation plans for the family of de slain cops.But my problem with you n Co is dat, u didn't advocate for such gesture to be given by de same man to de families of those killed by de cops during de Rivers State election dat turns bloody, neither did u condem him for NOT rolling out such compensatory plans for the deceased's families. But you are quick to comment him for doing de opposite.Do you now see wot I was talking about earlier?

Fallacy of generalisation. You think I support Wike's style of handling things in violent ways? He's not my man when it comes to politics and I hope some of those killings could be pinned on him because I knew he was guilty as shiit.
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Thehardtruth: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hello,
I am an igbo but I'm not an Ipob supporter nor hater, I've always been neutral about them... But one thing i know about Ipob is that they are never violent, do we still believe things our politicians tell us? After what we have seen and they said "there was no shooting at lekki" that "police never shot at any protester" that "protesting thugs were not affiliated with the govt" while they were brought in using govt buses and state vehicles... I witnessed in same city when bullets were rained on ipob members some years back, and when their leaders house was stumped by the military, they still never carried weapons... But they were tagged terrorists.. I wonder how thugs appeared at the protest claiming to be youths against scrapping sars and weeks later ipob now carrys weapons in a state they are not recognized to cause terror to not the govt, but their police and citizens.. AND YOU ALL BELIEVED THAT? You tell me this isnt one of the political moves?

Nigerias surprise me...they act like children with brain damage, that you can collect their sweet right before them, yet calm them down by telling them you will find who took it.... Right before your very eyes, they slap you and you catch them, yet they lie its not them, and slaps you again and points at someone else, and you believe..

You think these thugs are not also politically paid? To claim a tribe and cause division? Just after a protest like this? Killing 3 birds with one stone..

..Divide and conquer #endsars tribe unity create division ..Align the police and army realizing #ES benefits their payroll..
...Finally getting to tag Igbos as violent... and what better way to find a large body of similar characteristics oppose each other and valid thier claim than to look at their fellow neighboring tribes and cause an uprise...

RIVERS, MAKE UNA USE YOUR HEAD, STOP FIGHTING YOUR BROTHERS, THAT WAS THEIR PLAN..
DIVIDE...
ITS A DISTRACTION TO THE TRUTH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Appoints Bolaji Ayorinde & Yemi Aderibigbe As Aides / "You Can Now Write Petition Against SARS, Lekki Shooting"-Sanwo-Olu To Lagosians / Nigerian Governors Salary: See How Much Nigerian Governors Earn Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.