Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,436 members, 7,823,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB (23933 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Visits Scene Of Attack On Policemen & Soldiers. / Niger Communities Negotiate With Boko Haram, Pay N20m, Buy N500k Bike For Them / Gunmen Kill Policemen, Soldiers In Rivers Checkpoint Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by OhiOfIhima: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by SweetCunt97(f): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
White elephant project
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by TecM0: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
cool

Wicked Wike

Nothing can seperate him from his Abuja ambition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by OwenJesse27(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqoAx-I1Ens

Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel...
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by ignis: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
IPOB killed nobody

8 Likes

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Uzomacharles: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
So all the looting was organized and executed by the IPOB grin grin grin grin

Nigeria Government Funny Die...

Better Build Road For Oyibo People And Avoid Giving Rubbish Excuses...

So called IPOB voted for you and you didn't go after them in your first tenure...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by ggood: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Oyigbo is hell for us. This IPOB guys are causing mayhem. If u pass mbano camp if they catch u and you cant speak Igbo language six geet u go. I bribed them with 1k and prove to them am an Igbo man before I could pass.
Thank God for the military in Oyigbo at the moment thank God.

Notasyouthink you're needed here.
Wike is compensating heroes what is your leader doing with una contributions

are u serious that's too bad
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by kuuljay(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
This same wike was a hero to ipob sometimes ago!!! Life no.balance grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Gosanzy: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Oyigbo is hell for us. This IPOB guys are causing mayhem. If u pass mbano camp if they catch u and you cant speak Igbo language six geet u go. I bribed them with 1k and prove to them am an Igbo man before I could pass.

Why are you like this, remember whatever a man sows that he shall reap. Sow lie everything about your life and destiny shall be surrounded by lies, sow truth and your life and destiny shall know truth and peace. Shalom.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by ILoveDemMANNA: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kanu, your end is nigh.
Wike and Asari Dokubo will both be your final nemesis.
They will fish you out from where you are hiding........soon!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by shajman: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
sometimes i begin to imagine how some the youth reasons......always have prove when jumping into conclusions...

1 Like

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by honor4me: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
This is one of superb gesture. Kudos to Gov. Wike

2 Likes

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by robosky02(m): 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
Am now falling in love with Gov Wike o

I can see you are standing in real love �

1 Share

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Bahamas95(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
What about the families of those killed by Policemen?

The funny thing is that some wives would be angry that their husbands are still alive.......The ones wey don tire for their husbands for prefer the 20million.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Lovelyn451(f): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

LIES!!!

6 Likes

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by jrusky(m): 4:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Wike compensating families. While IPOB gun their leader no buy instead instigate them to fight armed men empty handed or with bottle and sticks.

Oya the ones wey dey hospital treat them. No way. Till now IPOB does not have a treating body incase of casualties. But common endsars had an emmercy body.

Oya the one wey don die compensate their families. Nothing come out. Yet these people keep paying money monthly for this idiot in london.

Your last paragraph really caught my attention bro. Ipod or ipig are the most stupid zombies living under the sun.

Just ask them to provide which account they are paying their monthly silly money to I bet you they have no answer.

This is why I refused to belief ipig are real Igbo because a true igbo man can not be these daft putting their money in an account controlled and spend by one nonentity, lazy idiot in UK its so weird and an act of zombism of higher order.

They are the ones who come here to insults everybody but they are naturally a nightmare to their own existence as a collective idiots.

I never know what annoys me in this life like that bastard called Kanu I dislike him beyond human ratio.

Thank you wike pls remember to stand by your executive order on ipod or ipig whatever.

I dey vex for these people I swear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by yemmywesey(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2020
Mr wike, pay nysc members their state allowance nah.
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by bizzibodi(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
#20m is too much na..what of those police/SARS killed in rivers state.......now many policemen will pretend to be death & claim d money.
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Onepeople: 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
This same idiot has not said a word on the death of chinma ikwunado, after the innocent man was gruesomely murdered by the Nigerian police, Igbos should learn how to use their PVC in choosing who will truly represent their interests in rivers state not sentiment enough have been said about wike as a bigot u guys still went ahead to support him because of sentiment.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by moneyissweet(m): 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
The way this idiot hate ipob ehh

1 Like

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by karnivorous(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
looking for cheap popularity and sympathy..... mtchewwwwww
Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Dreambeat: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
TecM0:
Wicked Wike

Nothing can seperate him from his Abuja ambition
His Abuja ambition is dead on arrival

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by alizma: 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
God bless Wike for this gesture, it will go a long way to reduce the hardship that the families would have been subjected to.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Hezzyluv: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast they are better than IPOB who die empty handed and still die for nothing .
For a leader leaving his life in UK

chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Skillsnigeria: 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Common sense no dey for wike head,first an Igbo claiming minority.the day wey oil dry or become useless in Nigeria, then we go show una pepper.thankGod una Don turn una only brother (Igbo) to enemies, nobody go pity una then.this advise is only coming from a concern Yoruba Christian

1 Like

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Loveurneighbour: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
The Proscribed IPOB Terrorist are not fighting for the interest of any Southerner. They are fighting for their selfish interests

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike To Pay N20m To Families Of Policemen & Soldiers Killed By IPOB by Meteng: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
4tomandchi:
Nice one by Wike but I don't think there is any amount of money that can replace a human beings value not to talk of the pain pain suffered by family and friends.
We know bro, it's better than nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Backs Power Shift To South, Yet To Unveil Preferred Successor / Emeka Ihedioha Celebrates His 58th Birthday With Throwback Photos / Nigerian Governors Salary: See How Much Nigerian Governors Earn Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.