Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 (57163 Views)

Abba Kyari & His Ranks From SP, CSP, ACP To Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion / Newly Promoted 78 Senior Officer Of The Nigerian Navy (see Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
I am reading how they are greeting her congratulations. Yet if many of those those congratulating her find her in the police station during the mayhem of last week, they will burn her.
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by wingmanIII: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
Why are they unable to perform back home in Nigeria? Bad, greedy ,rotten,incompetent leadership.
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by Amos1423(m): 5:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
We all know how wicked our female police officers are, I almost thought this one is achieving this kind of great feat in Nigeria up until I read the UN part well, just like a nairalander once said, Nigerians are making it big in other countries except Nigeria.
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by Omoslim26: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
No matter what We are still the real niggarrrrs of Africa anyday anytime twice on Thursday

That reminds me of the movie titled the good, the bad, the ugly
Ma real nigga yo was really missed here hope you aware of one modafuking pussy trying to be you
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by crystalpapers(m): 5:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigerians are really trying....

Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by themanderon: 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2020
There is something about this country that turns them into monsters. But take them on international missions they become superb.
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by Salmoneus(m): 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Bigpat:

Love kill you & your generation
Wish you the same brethen... wink
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by thatsleepboy1: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
some futa jalons will be pained about this news
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by daddytime(m): 6:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
Asour:

Please would you know the literal translation of the word "Olopa"? I know it means Police but what's the Literal (the direct) translation?

Thanks.

I'm sorry I have no idea.
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by prophetfire: 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
fergie001:
Nigeria Amaka........

Kudos Ma.....

#Nigeria everywhere......... cool
. NO. ITS IGBO AMAKA.
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by iamclime(m): 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
And that is why the future is pregnant!
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by Malawian(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
fergie001:
Nigeria Amaka........

Kudos Ma.....

#Nigeria everywhere......... cool
Your fada Nigeria Amaka.
Next time say it properly..
Igbo Amaka.
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by Earnonline7: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Really
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by hartson(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
I don occupy this space oo
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by rummmy: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
saaphiere:
feminist spotted.
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by ecomalchemist(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Classickj:

You are a big fool and you are immature
Na all police officers day stay for road
Make your research b4 you start shit from your dirty mouth
The only police officers who constitute nuisance are the junior officers in case you don't know amigo
Have a good

Your papa na still fool.
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by Classickj(m): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Your papa na still fool.
I knew it you are a disgrace to your family... What a waste sperm
Vagabond
Re: CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 by ecomalchemist(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2020
Classickj:
I knew it you are a disgrace to your family... What a waste sperm
Vagabond

lol, if your momma knew you'd be a nusisance on the internet space she'd have bought postinor or had an abortion.

Useless imp of a bastard sperm donor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter / Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.