Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a (2822 Views)

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Poco X3 Vs Redmi Note 9s: Build Quality, Display, Performance, Battery & Camera / Poco X3 Vs Realme V5...choose Wisely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by nerdfrost(m): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
sagieramos:

Which kind prejudice be this? So because America own pixel and iPhone, that made it superior to Huawei and Xiaomi? FYI kirin 9000 is slightly faster than the latest Apple bionic 14, and it's own by the Chinese

Guy these are tech wannabes.....THEM NO SABI ANYTHING angry angry so far it's chinese...its crap...thats their belief

2 Likes

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by howfarseun(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
pabllov53:
lol, remove xiaomi there before thunder fire u. Besides u dor chop today so?
Thunder kill you, hater.
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Nellsworld(m): 12:17am On Nov 01, 2020
Flytime:
the iPad doesn't use the a14 chip it uses a way faster chip
The test was not done with the consumers device, it was done with a factory device and leaked
Check out the results now
Do your research and get your facts right
Hw abt antutu test on iPhone 12, cos i watched a lot of YouTube videos, it wasn't as high as SD 865+
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by sagieramos(m): 12:52am On Nov 01, 2020
udemzyudex:

Na so.. I wonder what type of security i need when I'm not into fraud or anything illegal.

My phone is on password, even if it get lost, the person who stole it will have to wipe it and that means he can't have access to my data.

Like my xiaomi device, even after unlocking it before formatting I still need to input my xiaomi account password before i can do anything.

The difference between both is that your phone will be useless for other users to use, that's all.

You use cloud, I use cloud too and I can easily get back my important files I uploaded.

So what security are you even talking about, are we really secured in this 21st century?
Gone were those days when apple fanboy go dey emphasize on iCloud like say na one special thing. Now MiCloud and Samsung cloud don dey, no body dey talk about cloud any longer

1 Like

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by sagieramos(m): 12:59am On Nov 01, 2020
nerdfrost:

Guy these are tech wannabes.....THEM NO SABI ANYTHING angry angry so far it's chinese...its crap...thats their belief
Sometime I wander if they no get Google for research. I even saw someone said the SoC in the latest iPad4 is faster than A14. Abi apple don launch another chipset after A14 ni?

1 Like

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Flytime: 4:09am On Nov 01, 2020
sagieramos:

Which kind prejudice be this? So because America own pixel and iPhone, that made it superior to Huawei and Xiaomi? FYI kirin 9000 is slightly faster than the latest Apple bionic 14, and it's own by the Chinese
it's not faster than the iPad pros a12z bionic chip which is the fastest mobile chip
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Flytime: 4:12am On Nov 01, 2020
udemzyudex:

Na so.. I wonder what type of security i need when I'm not into fraud or anything illegal.

My phone is on password, even if it get lost, the person who stole it will have to wipe it and that means he can't have access to my data.

Like my xiaomi device, even after unlocking it before formatting I still need to input my xiaomi account password before i can do anything.

The difference between both is that your phone will be useless for other users to use, that's all.

You use cloud, I use cloud too and I can easily get back my important files I uploaded.

So what security are you even talking about, are we really secured in this 21st century?
vulnerability to hackers simple
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Flytime: 4:17am On Nov 01, 2020
sagieramos:

Sometime I wander if they no get Google for research. I even saw someone said the SoC in the latest iPad4 is faster than A14. Abi apple don launch another chipset after A14 ni?
the chip in the latest iPad Pro which is the a12z bionic is way faster than the a14
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by walesho(m): 5:05am On Nov 01, 2020
I just got the Google Pixel 4a I'm really loving it, dont listen to all those benchmark review rubbish until u use it and have a real life user experience. Its just perfect for me, video recording is okay, battery last full day on internet, sound production is outstanding, fast charging. You can use 3.5 audio jack headphones or type c earphones. The usb port is 3.1, imagine the speed of transferring heavy data from your PC that is compatible. The OS even run my old winning 11 and pes game

The Google map has more outstanding features than the regular Android os, and other crazy features.

Infact as im typing this, my order for Google Pixel Buds is on its way. grin

4 Likes

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by walesho(m): 5:10am On Nov 01, 2020
Forget all those xiaomi device. They are trying but not reliable like other brands. For me, its either iPhone, Google Pixel, Samsung, Huawei,LG or nothing.

1 Like

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by walesho(m): 5:15am On Nov 01, 2020
Imagine this old game runs on Android 11 cheesy

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by udemzyudex(m): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2020
Flytime:
vulnerability to hackers simple

Lol.. OK oo
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Jung(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2020
udemzyudex:

Lol.. OK oo

Bring your phone and connect to my WiFi router bro.

Leave small money in your account and some juicy login details saved in your Google Chrome .

You will learn what security means that day.

2 Likes

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by udemzyudex(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2020
Jung:

Bring your phone and connect to my WiFi router bro.

Leave small money in your account and some juicy login details saved in your Google Chrome .

You will learn what security means that day.

Lol.. See as he dey talk like say I never use WiFi before grin oga if that's the case na everybody for dey complain of missing money for naija cos a lot us like free WiFi.
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Chuksteric(m): 7:50am On Nov 01, 2020
Google offers quality the Nord is 50 dollars more and has a midrange camera , shitty speaker ... If you love the 90 Hz screen and glass build the Nord is for you but if you want a superior quality stereo speaker , flagship camera , the greatest and latest from Google, go for the pixel ... As small as the battery of the pixel 4a is , it still reaches 7 hours sot.. One thing I must also point out is that actual usage is different from specs on paper. You need to use a pixel first to understand

5 Likes

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Nellsworld(m): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2020
walesho:
Forget all those xiaomi device. They are trying but not reliable like other brands. For me, its either iPhone, Google Pixel, Samsung, Huawei,LG or nothing.
All brands are reliable, even infinix is reliable
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by walesho(m): 8:50am On Nov 01, 2020
Nellsworld:

All brands are reliable, even infinix is reliable

Then you don't understand the word reliable

1 Like

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Jung(m): 8:59am On Nov 01, 2020
udemzyudex:

Lol.. See as he dey talk like say I never use WiFi before grin oga if that's the case na everybody for dey complain of missing money for naija cos a lot us like free WiFi.

I never said everyone.

I just asked for your own phone.

Shebi you don't need security ?

Bring your phone for testing. Anything wey commot from inside na my own.

As you dey make mouth

4 Likes

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by walesho(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2020
Security might mean nothing here in zoo country smiley.

Security means alot in western world, for example alot of people tap with their phone to make payment with the help of NFC enable devices
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by udemzyudex(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2020
Jung:

I never said everyone.

I just asked for your own phone.

Shebi you don't need security ?

Bring your phone for testing. Anything wey commot from inside na my own.

As you dey make mouth

He said I should leave some juicy login details, I thought you were going to get everything yourself grin
How many people leave juicy login details on their phone?

In fact where you dey sef if you dey lag make we meet.

Clown everywhere.
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Jung(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2020
udemzyudex:

He said I should leave some juicy login details, I thought you were going to get everything yourself grin
How many people leave juicy login details on their phone?

In fact where you dey sef if you dey lag make we meet.

Clown everywhere.

Come Idioro, Mushin.

When you reach lemme know. Na for nairaland una mouth dey start and end cheesy
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Chimatesky64: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Dam5reey:

If security is important to you, Use IOS or Pixel Android that's why they are expensive..

best write up so far,but dey d'nt actually understand while so many people prefer using iphone and pixel phones most especially in the western world bcus they believe it's more secured than all those random chinese phones,i wont be supprise to see xiaomi and oneplus ceo's using iphone or pixel phone bcus they would'nt want their privacy to be compromise.
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by udemzyudex(m): 11:20am On Nov 01, 2020
Jung:

Come Idioro, Mushin.

See this one say make i come mushine hahaha, oga why I go find you come your place? No be you wan hack my phone? Make we meet for Ikeja for JARA.

Between the both of us who dey make mouth? No be you dey claim say you fit hack my phone?
No be you dey make mouth since morning about connecting to your WiFi router abi you don forget so soon? grin
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Jung(m): 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
udemzyudex:

See this one say make i come mushine hahaha, oga why I go find you come your place? No be you wan hack my phone? Make we meet for Ikeja for JARA.

Between the both of us who dey make mouth? No be you dey claim say you fit hack my phone?
No be you dey make mouth since morning about connecting to your WiFi router abi you don forget so soon? grin

Lol you never ready. Shebi na you ask for location? You for come now. If you go back with that phone make I know why grin cheesy
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by udemzyudex(m): 12:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
Jung:

Lol you never ready. Shebi na you ask for location? You for come now. If you go back with that phone make I know why grin cheesy

Your mouth too much.

5 Likes

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Jung(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
udemzyudex:

Your mouth too much.

Agreed boss. Enter road.

3 Likes

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Balogunofafrica: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
udemzyudex:

Your mouth too much.
Jung:

Agreed boss. Enter road.

Make una meet up na, I no like as una dey try dead the topic. E no make.

1 Like

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Jung(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Balogunofafrica:

Make una meet up na, I no like as una dey try dead the topic. E no make.

Na him ask for location oh lol. I give am, baba don backtrack say make I come.

E for make sense sha. I been wan change phone before. Sad stuff cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Unbiased1: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2020
Jung:

Which flagship device is 699? Which brand?

Okoto meow full this your text abeg

Huawei?

Xiaomi?

You no even dey fear.

iPhone 12 mini is $699
Samsung s20 fe is $699 and these two phones are better than that trash called pixel 5
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Unbiased1: 10:54am On Nov 02, 2020
Dam5reey:

I will take you serious when you use one of the device..
I use Pixel 2 for almost 2 years now, forgot specs on paper... You will be interacting with software and not Hardware..

Software and security is more important to me.. Camera on pixel 2 still compete with S20

Check out MaxTech channel on youtube for Camera reviews on Pixel cameras vs Cameras from other Phones and be ashamed of this Pixel trash. MaxTech guys take many pictures using different phones and then ask you to select the one you feel is the best picture before they finally reveal the name of the phone that took each picture. You will be shocked at the terrible performance of that waste-of-time pixel phone compared to others even with their so-called software grin grin Try comparing Pixel 5 to iPhone 12 and Samsung s20 FE and see for yourself.
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Unbiased1: 11:01am On Nov 02, 2020
Flytime:

All I can tell you is that Google compensates for its lack of the latest hardware with its software an makes it better than devices with a better hardware

A very good example is their camera the same main sensor since the original pixel or the pixel 2 but their cameras get better and better, even better than devices with all the latest camera hardware

Just imagine if Google could use the latest hardware combined with their software

If the Google ends up performing better for example in the camera department than devices with the latest hardware why shouldn't he buy it?

Besides the chances of him Installing googles gcam on the poco is high and it's still doesn't make it better than the pixel and I'm like why not just go for a device made for Googles camera if you'll end up installing a moded and substandard version compared to the original

At the bolded, if Google isn't going to use the latest hardware, why then should their phones hit over $699 even with a midrange chipset undecided
And by the way, how many camera reviews have you watched for you conclude that Google has the best camera? I just dey laugh una as una dey deceive una selves. Pixel 5's camera comparison with other Phones is out on youtube, watch and stop deceiving yourself that Pixel has the best Camera.
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Unbiased1: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2020
Jung:

Come Idioro, Mushin.

Bros where you dey for Idi Oro?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iphone X Max Very Cheap For Sale / Windows 10 ROM For Android, Revealed By Microsoft / Gionee M5 Mini Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.