Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a (2823 Views)

Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Poco X3 Vs Redmi Note 9s: Build Quality, Display, Performance, Battery & Camera / Poco X3 Vs Realme V5...choose Wisely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Flytime: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2020
Unbiased1:

At the bolded, if Google isn't going to use the latest hardware, why then should their phones hit over $699 even with a midrange chipset undecided
And by the way, how many camera reviews have you watched for you conclude that Google has the best camera? I just dey laugh una as una dey deceive una selves. Pixel 5's camera comparison with other Phones is out on youtube, watch and stop deceiving yourself that Pixel has the best Camera.
pixel 5 isn't a flagship device but it's still giving flagships a run for its money

The pixel 4xl camera is better than the pixel 5 camera
The pixel 4xl is a flagship device
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by udemzyudex(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Flytime:
pixel 5 isn't a flagship device but it's still giving flagships a run for its money

The pixel 4xl camera is better than the pixel 5 camera
The pixel 4xl is a flagship device

Name the flashship?
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Balogunofafrica: 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jung:

Na him ask for location oh lol. I give am, baba don backtrack say make I come.

E for make sense sha. I been wan change phone before. Sad stuff cheesy grin

udemzyudex Shey na true? Abeg no fear, I dey with you. cool
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by udemzyudex(m): 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
Balogunofafrica:

udemzyudex Shey na true? Abeg no fear, I dey with you. cool

Na neutral ground go make sense naa moreover him still say make i leave some important information for my phone, why must i do that?
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by GChux1: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dam5reey:

I will take you serious when you use one of the device..
I use Pixel 2 for almost 2 years now, forgot specs on paper... You will be interacting with software and not Hardware..

Software and security is more important to me.. Camera on pixel 2 still compete with S20
You know what's up my man

1 Like

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Dam5reey(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
Unbiased1:

Check out MaxTech channel on youtube for Camera reviews on Pixel cameras vs Cameras from other Phones and be ashamed of this Pixel trash. MaxTech guys take many pictures using different phones and then ask you to select the one you feel is the best picture before they finally reveal the name of the phone that took each picture. You will be shocked at the terrible performance of that waste-of-time pixel phone compared to others even with their so-called software grin grin Try comparing Pixel 5 to iPhone 12 and Samsung s20 FE and see for yourself.

Did you watch the Review on a 43" 4K Monitor and the Video is in 4K quality?

If you watched on your Phone, then you have no point.

Also your Phone color accuracy may confuse you..

1 Like

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Unbiased1: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dam5reey:

Did you watch the Review on a 43" 4K Monitor and the Video is in 4K quality?

If you watched on your Phone, then you have no point.

Also your Phone color accuracy may confuse you..

Lol. After watching the video, what was your result? Your Google is TRASH period
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Balogunofafrica: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Unbiased1:

Lol. After watching the video, what was your result? Your Google is TRASH period

Pixel still has the best camera for pictures, when it comes to videos iPhone reigns supreme.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Jung(m): 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
Unbiased1:

Bros where you dey for Idi Oro?

Enter through Alhaji Lasisi. First turning on your left.

Dem dey call the place ghetto.

Bring small change for shayo when coming.
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Jung(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
udemzyudex:

Na neutral ground go make sense naa moreover him still say make i leave some important information for my phone, why must i do that?

Lol bro we no wan fight now haba. Why you dey fear? Fight because of phone security? Nah fam. We have too many problems to worry about instead of fighting each other.

But for that phone security I for like clear your doubts because of next time.

Love and light fam.
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
Unbiased1:

Terrible hardware compared to other devices of same price tag. You can't compare the hardware features of a google phone to the likes of Samsung, LG, Huawei, Xiaomi etc of same price tag. I've compared all the pixel phones ever produced to their counterparts from other brands produced the same year and the only thing place where google phones tend to match up is the Camera aspect. Even talking about camera, Google pixel phones don't shot the best videos either in 4k or 1080 formats. Newer Huawei phones of 2020 will obliterate any Google phone ever produced in low light shots and zoom tests, google also tend to underclock the processors that come in some of their phones making their phones lose out in speed tests when compared to other devices like OnePlus, Huawei etc.
Check out the new stupid pixel 5 with the price tag of a flagship device and the hardware of a midrange device I can't spend 699 dollars on a Pixel 5 when we still have OnePlus and Xiaomi devices in the market that will give me a bigger processor, bigger screen, bigger battery, better camera hardware with larger microns (all thanks to the new pixel binding technology), fast charging speeds and a much better premium feel.
Dude I use pixel 4 and it's the best phone ever, talk about the crystal clear cam and other features, if u use that phone u will definitely change Ur mind
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Chuksteric(m): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Someone watches a camera comparison and sides with the YouTuber !!! For God's sake it all boils down to personal preference
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by walesho(m): 9:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
Im loving my Pixel 4a wink.The only issue i have is that i cant screenshot on bank apps and other payment app
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by MobileGees: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2020
walesho:
Im loving my Pixel 4a wink.The only issue i have is that i cant screenshot on bank apps and other payment app

Where did you get it? Can't seem to find the phone anywhere

How much?
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by walesho(m): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2020
MobileGees:

Where did you get it? Can't seem to find the phone anywhere

How much?

Argos
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by MobileGees: 10:09am On Nov 03, 2020
walesho:

Argos

Do they ship to Nigeria? How much does it cost with shipping?
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by walesho(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2020
MobileGees:

Do they ship to Nigeria? How much does it cost with shipping?

I stay in the UK, you can check thier site
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Unbiased1: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2020
Balogunofafrica:

Pixel still has the best camera for pictures, when it comes to videos iPhone reigns supreme.

lol you are still consoling yourself from the shameful performance of the Pixel 5 when compared to other top brands right?
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Unbiased1: 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
Jung:

Enter through Alhaji Lasisi. First turning on your left.

Dem dey call the place ghetto.

Bring small change for shayo when coming.

You sure say na Phone security we won check or na rob you won rob me grin grin
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Jung(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lmfao I would never bro. How much be phone compared to life my gee.

Its not worth it. If na billions now, I go say ok. But phone of 100k? Even 500k?

Never ever.
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by mastig: 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
The truth is asides the camera, the poco x3 beats the pixel 4a hands down in specs. Your choice is a function of what you're after, if its pictures, better software support and if you like a stock android and don't mind the battery, you're good with the pixel 4a, if you're however a regular guy and don't mind managing just 1 or 2 years sofware upgrade, the poco x3 is awesome and also cheaper

1 Like

Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by mastig: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2020
Pixel 4 and 4a are in two leagues
Ikillbrokehoes:
Dude I use pixel 4 and it's the best phone ever, talk about the crystal clear cam and other features, if u use that phone u will definitely change Ur mind
Re: Poco X3 Vs Pixel 4a by Chuksteric(m): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2020
The Poco doesn't come anywhere near the pixel 4a .. We're talking flagship camera , amazing stereo speakers!!, Don't get me started on the pixel experience the MIui doesn't come close!!! Software updates till android 14 !!! Are we also forgetting that it has a beautiful Amoled screen? For me better screen over higher refresh rate anyday.. our nairaland touts even give good deals. From the attached files, the price difference is negligible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Windows 10 ROM For Android, Revealed By Microsoft / Gionee M5 Mini Discussion Thread / Brand New transparent Massive Powerbank For A Very Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.