Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary (43341 Views)

Soldiers Stop EFCC Operatives From Marking Jafaru Mohammed's Forfeited Assets / Lagos Judicial Panel In Surprise Visit To Army Hospital, Finds No Mortuary / Meet The Members Of The Lagos Judicial Panel On SARS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by Donspicey: 3:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
pacespot:
How long before they disposed the bodies elsewhere?

They re on watchlist.........

Dem dey wait make d matter die finish.....

Bloody killersssssss
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by Staro: 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2020

Useless President
Foolish followers

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by Melvinism99(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
I just hope this investigation leads to something meaningful
Conflicting reports everywhere
TELL ME SOMETHING
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by humilitypays(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
If Boko Haram could change their goal from being an Islamic terrorist chasing after imposing Islamic doctrines in the North to fighting Nigerian government by killing soldiers and kidnapping top politicians and demanding for good, corrupt free governance in Nigeria, believe me, Boko Haram will have over 50 million able youth members from all parts of Nigeria ready to finish Nigerian bloody army that only show their braveness by killing unarmed protesters and bullying Nigerian civilians angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by 2016v2017: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The army are bunch of confused miscreants
First you deny being there
After that you agreed you were there but you didn't use live bullet
You said it was blank ammunition

Now you denying panel from accessing your morgue
It is now obvious that the Nigerian army are pussy asss with no balls...this is why boko boys are fuckkking them up anyday anytime twice on Thursday
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
Which kind play the panel dey play so. There should be boundaries and terms of reference. But if they have warrant/obligation to inspect, then the military should honourably grant them access

Get something doing for your life

Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by 2016v2017: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
needadvice1:
They surely have cockroaches in their cupboard angry
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by bluefilm: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Why will the military be playing this type of dirty game now?

It says a lot for itself.
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by Heybeedee(m): 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2020
cross examination of dead bodies of our brothers who are murdered cold blooded by the military....I'm crying here right now
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
If you deny the massacre of #EndSARS peaceful protesters at Lekki by Fulani Army, may the same scenerio befall you in no distant time so that we can deny your own death too. You are devil incarnate.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2020
If you deny the massacre of #EndSARS peaceful protesters at Lekki by Fulani Army, may the same scenerio befall you in no distant time so that we can deny your own death too. You are devil incarnate.

ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84

Dear Nairalanders, beware of the full-time Syncophants above. They are people who are paid to read ethnic and religious meaning into any post where APC Polithiefcians are being criticized. They have sold their souls to the devil.
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by OhiOfIhima: 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
If someone is still saying there were no shooting at the tollgate, that person need to examine asap... If shooting wasn't happened, those injured that d governor went to visit at the hospital, who injure them?
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
What are they investigating Yellowbar Muslims said Allegations against Nigeria Army were false
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by TruthinAction: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Good. It points to the fact that they are guilty. The International community should take note of this. I suggest that soldiers should never be invited into any civil issue. It never ends well.
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
O set ti go... there would have relocate the body if it exit before you get authorization so try a back door negotiation approach that way the victim get to rest in peace off record, just classify the information for the time being so tension don't get high especially on the blame game.His excellency has taking responsibility but the Nigeria Army is playing a catch me if you can game..
But from my little encounter with the Nigeria Army they would fire a warning shots first but how you respond to the warning shots determines the outcome,so the question I want to ask were the protesters charging towards them considering the amount of continuous gunshot fired.
The Nigeria Army are my buddies but my hand is kukuma tied in this matter.
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by CioAngels(f): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Into the night they will go to the mortuary to remove the bodies they hide there. If it established that these children are in there, then their mothers should go unclad and swear for every one that had hands at lekki toll gate killings and all those that gave the order to the massacres. Mothers and Father, you all should know that money cannot replace lives. They cannot square up with Boko Haram but armless Nigerians always.
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by KelvinCoaster(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
Which kind play the panel dey play so. There should be boundaries and terms of reference. But if they have warrant/obligation to inspect, then the military should honourably grant them access
Exactly my thoughts!

The Panel should have obtained a 'search warrant'.Without it, the military can legally deny them access!

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by Omezif(m): 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Soldiers really commited atrocity and now they have prove it.
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by OwenJesse27(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqoAx-I1Ens
Pls subscribe to my YouTube channel for exciting video cry
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by BigBashiru: 4:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
engroyekan:

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-soldiers-stop-lagos-judicial-panel-from-accessing-military-mortuary/amp?fbclid=IwAR2-POhHmGbMpJsjr-7LNHq6svoOPzd5cVq8WrAs0QZUFoVfEsiVxAIQhQ8
The negro is his own enemy. they (soldiers) also prevented ambulance and medical personnel from attending to the injured from gun wounds to ensure they die - the amount of wickedness in this country beggars belief.
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by OdefaGirl(f): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Online paid defenders..... please come and say something.

Are you guys on break?

Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by yinkus204(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
[/b][b]
kingxsamz:
They should allow them na. Unless the claim that they seized bodies from the shooting is true. Clowns.
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by wowcatty: 4:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Why should they be allowed in there?

If they have missing dead people from the protest, they would have released their names and pictures.

This is a witch hunt!
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by wingmanIII: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
The guilty are afraid!
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by Jabioro: 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Now,they would go and prepare doctor papers with fake name to cover up ..no integrity,no shame and remorse..
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by Bahamas95(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2020
Itisallright:
They keep on deceiving themselves thinking that they're fighting for us, it takes them less than 48hours to fish out the hoodlums who vandalized govt properties but takes them eternity to find out who order the shooting at toll gate...... God is watching
And few hours to fish out the masked soldier advicing them not to shoot at protesters.
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by Emilo(m): 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
So if they are eventually allowed in. How will they be able to identify the ones from the Lekki shooting? Will they go with parents of missing children?
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by holywind(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
nigerian army are confused set of people
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by GreyLaw(m): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
vicrot20:
The manner the media and civilians carelessly bash the military online without bothering to check further and realise that there are more to every stories is alarming and demoralising. Remove the military and see Nigerian streets becoming extremely intolerable and the terrorist migrating straight to our door mouths. Let's change our mindsets about the military. A SET-MIND is not good I'm judgement. The question is "Was the military hospital informed before they stormed the place?" So disrespectful to the military even.

Inform suspects that you are coming to search their "house"? I can't stop laughing. It's more like telling them to clean the place before you come. Read what you wrote up there again.

The panellists told the military "We are here on the authority of the president and governor". Did you read that part? The president already gave them a blank cheque and access to do whatever has to be done to get to the root of the matter.

In a sane place, when an order from the president comes, if the soldiers are in doubt all they have to do is make a call, verify and comply. Simple!

Don't support evil.
Re: Soldiers Stop Lagos Judicial Panel From Accessing Military Mortuary by Aflix(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Helinues, Tecmo, What's your take on this Hope the panel aren't IPOB?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Policemen ‘Who Leaked Operation’ To Taraba Wadume Kidnap Kingpin Arrested / Sit At Home Early Morning Update From My City Obosi Anambra State / Breaking News: Apc Picks James Faleke As Kogi Dep Gov Candidate For Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.