Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

"People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu (50138 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / #endsars: I Was Told People Curse Me In Mosques -aisha Yesufu / We Were Recruited In Mosques, Trained In Libya – Terrorists Arrested In North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by chaloskyx: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
WHAT JUDGEMENT DAY OGA NO SUCH DAY IS COMING YOU BETTER FIGHT FOR A BETTER NIGERIA AND GET OUT OF YOUR FANTASY
SilverNorGold:
You massacred innocent people, using a deadly weapon - fake news. And you think their ghosts will not haunt you?

Look, Aisha, it will never be well with you and those evil celebrities. Judgement day is coming for you all..

Continue killing innocent people. sad

May God help Nigeria.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by dangotesmummy: 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
Are you sure Kano is safe with the way we always see them on tv behaving like barbarians lipsrsealed

When we are walking past those guys wearing jumper trousers with that huge wrapper they tie on their heads down to their faces and chin.i don't even know what it's called shocked

And they're chanting alahu Akbar holding the Muslim beads and you don't talk to your legs to activate it's speed lipsrsealed

Those groups are damn scary lipsrsealed
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

I really have nothing against this woman.

But The truth is that this woman is a clout chaser!

Twitter clouts is making this woman think she's worthy of any discussion in the north

no one knows her in the north outside twitter.

There’s literally no one person in the north that knows she exist outside twitter.

This woman should stop overrating her
influence. It starts and end on twitter.

If the north are that intolerant as the southern media portrayed her to be.

No single Christians would have been living in any part of Kano state.

Whitin us we have Christians... And even give land for Christians to build their churches in different part of Kano state.

We gave the southerners sabon Gari to live freely and establish their Bussiness empires.

Come to kano and see thousands of Igbos especially in sabon gari.

While the Igbos are attacking northerners and burning down mosques in the east.

Yet the Northerners are intolerant and conservative according to the Igbo propagandists!

They even went as far as attacking Hausa Muslims in the south.

They just want to paint the north black!

The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

Hausa Muslims were killed in oyigbo but there is no outrage.
The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

Thank God for social media!

Prosterity will speak for us!

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by yetunsbay(m): 6:20pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:
You massacred innocent people, using a deadly weapon - fake news. And you think their ghosts will not haunt you?

Look, Aisha, it will never be well with you and those evil celebrities. Judgement day is coming for you all..

May God help Nigeria.
abi na u hin no go be well with

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by 2oby: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

Twitter clouts is making this woman think she's worthy of any discussion in the north

There’s literally no one person in the north that knows she exist outside twitter.

Whitin us we have Christians... And even give land for Christians to build their churches in different part of Kano state.

We gave the southerners sabon Gari to live freely and establish their Bussiness empires.

Yet the Northerners are intolerant and conservative according to the Igbo propagandists!

They even went as far as attacking Hausa community in the south.

The conventional print media has always been biased against the North and Muslims in General, and this hasn't changed with the news media.

The killers are the IPOB terrorists, & those that championed the Endsars protest on social media are deliberately not interested in these killings because those Nigerians killed are the Hausa Muslims.

Our rich/Elites must necessarily invest in media, nobody will tell your story if you don’t tell them yourselves, even if they do, they’ll never do justice to you.

While we were busy calling for calm in the North & preaching against attacking anyone based on their religious or ethnic inclinations, the southners in Rivers & other states were busy killing Muslims especially of Northern origin.

Until the lions have their own historians, the history of the hunt will glorify the hunter”.

U r super biased. I was born n grew in the north. U lied my brother.

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by rollandben(m): 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=95502753]You massacred innocent people, using a deadly weapon - fake news. And you think their ghosts will not haunt you?

Look, Aisha, it will never be well with you and those evil celebrities. Judgement day is coming for you a

You are the real enemy of Progress, if you like chose swear as your full time job because of Aisha and other well reasonable Celebrities , bet it with me, the repercussions of your negativities is going to land and dwell on you forever. unless if this country is in a good shape.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by chaloskyx: 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
LIKE I SAID LET NIGERIA BREAK NORTH WEST EAST SHOULD SORT THEIR HOUSES IF THEY AGREE TO HAVE ILLITRATES AND HIGH LEVEL OF UNDERDEVELOPMENT IN THEIR RESPECTIVE REGION THAT THEIR PROBLEM LET EVERY TRIBE BE ACCOUNTABLE TO THEIR PPL WHEN THAT HAPPENS EVERYONE WOULD FIGHT FOR PROGRESS OFB THEIR REGION
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by OwenJesse27(m): 6:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

Ur just a zombie ..and the depth of your ignorance is as high as a skyscraper undecided

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by OwenJesse27(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

They even went as far as attacking Hausa community in the East.

Spreading lies and fallacy just to paint the north black!

Buhari zombie .....spotted

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by favor914: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

To be Frank, one very reason I dislike the Northern muslim people way of thinking when it comes to government, is thier ability to surpass the truth because of a religious laws, forgetting the facts that a good worship must be awesome in a good government.

Ma, am sorry but that's what the religion of piss is to poor Muslim, they believe you are on the wrong path.

Islam don't have regards for anything around them, that don't affect thier religion irrespective of the choas around them.

They allow religion to blind them. Why on earth will you curse a person simply because they are working for the betterment of Nigerians at large? Don't mention killings cause the beginning of the protest started with peace not Chaos ..

See even pastor can't tell me protesting is a sin, I won't agree to that facts.

Do you know when the government is OK, worship is as flexible as anything? The rest of mind and the state of things will ease you to concentrated during worship.
Some people lost property & livelihood all in the name of a better Nigeria for you, you have nothing, & lost nothing during the so called end sars protest, so you can open your basket mouth?
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

The gall

The blatant lies...

Continue seeing yourself as the lion, very soon we shall discuss the reason for your being extinct. If the Igbos counter the evil meted on them by the Fulani and some Hausas, we will be in constant war.

But let's continue basking under the peacefulness of the Igbo people... One day monkey go go market, e no go return.

Better use your education to reorientate your people bro.

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by edoairways: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

Northerners are intolerant except for few. A friend of mine had his car burnt down by one of the Arewas

2 Likes

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by mmsen: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

To be Frank, one very reason I dislike the Northern muslim people way of thinking when it comes to government, is thier ability to surpass the truth because of a religious laws, forgetting the facts that a good worship must be awesome in a good government.

Ma, am sorry but that's what the religion of piss is to poor Muslim, they believe you are on the wrong path.

Islam don't have regards for anything around them, that don't affect thier religion irrespective of the choas around them.

They allow religion to blind them. Why on earth will you curse a person simply because they are working for the betterment of Nigerians at large? Don't mention killings cause the beginning of the protest started with peace not Chaos ..

Do you know when the government is OK, worship is as flexible as anything? The rest of mind and the state of things will ease you to concentrated during worship.

Islam is incompatible with democracy.

The longer people pretend otherwise the harder it is to build a productive, cohesive society. That is as true in Nigeria as it is in France, Australia or Germany.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by proprince(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

You are a religious bigot..
How many times have u condemd the Christian masacre in Northern Kaduna??

See the nonsense you are writing.

Empty skull

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by braveheart008(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
Hope your family know about your illness before its too late?
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by ikeyman00(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
When another boko harem associate called Sanusi ask the north to look into the version of boko harem Islam they imbibed into their culture he get ran down

When Tuface Idibia was about to march on protest in the north the amarjiri in the north asked him to back off or else lipsrsealed he then ran for his life

Today even with billion of stolen oil money under his acquaintance TY Danjuma in his old age has reported Buhari to the international world and you seriously believe boko harem agent in nl can fool the narratives going on in the zoo called Nigger area. You are insane and barbaric as always. The fulani boko harem has turn Benue to suya festival

They sit there talk about IPOB this and that but i can only ask them to remember what transpired during the Denmark cartoon saga and this is what took place in far away Denmark then and these boko harem agent in the north went on rampage killing spree

Arrewa core north should never exist in the first place in this humanity

Ndi ara; mad people everywhere

WE must continue
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by hegelian: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

how can God help nigeria when we have devils like you roaming around..nigeria prayer can only be answered when people like you are no longer around and am god will answer your prayer which means you will gone soon...dindinrin
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by HarunaWest(m): 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Arrewa:
Lol... grin

Thrash talk Arrewa..We have failed the south.Period
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by lexy2014: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
TecM0:

Read my comment and this time apply your God given wisdom ...

I have read it& God gave me wisdom to respond to u as follows:

If u didn't want to derail d thread, what then was d essence of d second phrase which u typed by urself in ur post? Y didn't u open a thread on it? Obviously u are d one mixing up d issues. Am just following up on ur comments.

What was d other incitement to burn out BRT and d entire Lagos?

Do you need God's wisdom in order to answer d questions I asked?
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by TecM0: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

I have read it& God gave me wisdom to respond to u as follows:

If u didn't want to derail d thread, what then was d essence of d second phrase which u typed by urself in ur post? Y didn't u open a thread on it? Obviously u are d one mixing up d issues. Am just following up on ur comments.

What was d other incitement to burn out BRT and d entire Lagos?

At. This point ignoring you is necessary

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by jjxxx: 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

You are the biggest fool to walk on planet Earth.
Your fulani government killed the innocent ones, u are here blaming an innocent woman for standing up for the TRUTH.
who will judge the one your Boko Haram, and herdsmen brothers killed.
When Buhari said he will make Nigeria ungovernable for GEJ, u did not rain curse on him. Now karma is catching up with him, u are here spewing trash.
Quote me make thunder fire your enter generation.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Tilykay(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
edoairways:

Yes they are different.

Keep deceiving yourselves.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Joe4real1988(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
This country will only move forward when we put religion aside and reason rationally.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Osolanrewaju: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
You self call urself muslim and u keep making it rough for the leader of country and in the quran u hold tell not to insult leader but pray for leader.
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by lexy2014: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
TecM0:

At. This point ignoring you is necessary

Y now? Can't u answer d questions? U don't need to ignore me. Maybe u should ask for God's wisdom to help u answer d questions
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Freezby2020: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
God bless you, bros
She is evil personified, original con artist most of all an opportunist. The has the blood of very many innocent people on her hands because of the ways she deluded so many gullibles, that led to the deaths of innocent law abiding citizens.
God will require it from her hands and her generalizations

SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by TecM0: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
lexy2014:

Y now? Can't u answer d questions? U don't need to ignore me. Maybe u should ask for God's wisdom to help u answer d questions

Lol..ignored
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Tilykay(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2020
ezenwajosh:
They kill igbos they blame NNAMDI KANU

They kill protesting unarmed youths they blame AISHA, CELEBRITIES AND SOICIAL MEDIA

Bokoharam attacks them, attack their governor and mosques THEY CALL THEM MISGUIDED BROTHERS.....during Goodluck Jonathan we saw a video in BORNO indigens praising and hailing Bokoharam members patrolling their village with trucks.... Army never go hunting for those indigens house by house and shooting them... When Bokoharam is captured they forgave them and gave them army uniform then send them to southern Nigeria

IF YOU SPEAK UP....IT MEANS YOUR GLAMOURING FOR WAR INSTEAD OF PREACHING FOR UNITY

God bless who ever wrote this.

1 Like

Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
TecM0:

Lol..ignored

"Ignored" and u are still typing. Has d meaning of d word changed?
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by Blessedassuranc(f): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Yet they say is a religion of justice and fairness. Maybe he Nigerian version is the opposite
Re: "People Curse Me In Mosques" - Aisha Yesufu by nengibo: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
SilverNorGold:

May God help Nigeria.
Hw about the military and those that gave the orders or do you have to be paid to place your curses in that direction too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Have Used All Channels To Warn Buhari Over Shi’ite Leader – Iran / Nigeria’s Untouchable Seven / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.